Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled

and some of you thought it was bad over here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled

It can only be good for the Bruins!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why does this make them classless?  The guy has been awful for the past two games.  Should they have remained neutral to avoid hurting is feelings...from across the continent?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled : How would you know?
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

Reported by the Versus team during the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Why does this make them classless?  The guy has been awful for the past two games.  Should they have remained neutral to avoid hurting is feelings...from across the continent?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

because he's the Vezina runner up ?  He needs their support ?
    A reporter asked him in his interview postgame ,  "how did you feel the fans cheering when you got pulled ?  "
    His face just dropped and replied " Next question "  that was the end of the questions.
    I'll add that was a classless question.

BUT ASK ME IF I CARE !!!! 

BTW Juniorfalcons they just showed this also on NHL on the fly.
    Fans watching at Rogers Center cheered after he got pulled.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Speaking of classless. Milbury continues to be the court jester of hockey. When given the chance to be "Coach Julian" (which he is far from) -- you don't need to call the Sedin Twins Thelma and Louise. We all know the Briuns history with the dreaded 3 goal lead. Don't set yourself up to proving what a bafoon you really are. True -- the Sedins are not playing well but this series is only tied with home ice advantage to Vancouver. Milbury was a marginal player, a so-so coach, a pathetic General Manager and now a joke of a commentator. How about if each Bruin player goes out and beats the opponent with a shoe you big dope.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Who cares. Every fan base does this when someone is stinking up the joint.

I wouldn't call it classless. I call it being a fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares. Every fan base does this when someone is stinking up the joint. I wouldn't call it classless. I call it being a fan.
    Posted by 4Adam13[/QUOTE]

Just trying to point out how they flip flop on their team .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When your a fan of a team, your a fan of them when they are winning and losing. When your a fan of them when they are just winning, then your a fairweather fan...Appearently there are alot of fairweather Luongo fans back there but I'm guesing since they had 10,000 people in the building for tonights game, they were just looking for something to cheer about..Must have been quiet up until that point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled : Just trying to point out how they flip flop on their team .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

The Garden rained boos down on the Bruins powerplay...in the playoffs.

Classless Bruins fans?

No.  Fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled : because he's the Vezina runner up ?  He needs their support ? A reporter asked him in his interview postgame ,  "how did you feel the fans cheering when you got pulled ?  " His face just dropped and replied " Next question "  that was the end of the questions. I'll add that was a classless question. BUT ASK ME IF I CARE !!!!  BTW Juniorfalcons they just showed this also on NHL on the fly. Fans watching at Rogers Center cheered after he got pulled.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Do you know if it was a Boston reporter or a Vancouver reporter who asked him that? I saw the presser, his face really did just drop....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled : The Garden rained boos down on the Bruins powerplay...in the playoffs. Classless Bruins fans? No.  Fans!

A goalie is a different animal,  it's a person and gets rattled .  PP it's an "ensemble"  Comparing a goalie to PP is not the same.
    We saw what cheering did to Price a few years back and the season that followed he was horrible and no confidence.
    Hey, look ,  I could care less. I hope his confidence is shot and his fans cheer him again sarcastically during game5.
    Still makes them classless.  Anyway I'm not going back and forth with you on this. 
    IMO classless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonian128. Show bostonian128's posts

They booed the '72 Team Canada team as well - the famous Espo speech!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classless Vancouver fans cheering when Luongo got pulled : The Garden rained boos down on the Bruins powerplay...in the playoffs. Classless Bruins fans? No.  Fans!

Got tired last night but I should have asked you this .

Would you boo the PP ?

I've been to one of those games and I did no boo them.