Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards

In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards:
    [QUOTE]OK, OK, the Bruins won.  Please stop with the "Elaine Vigneault", the "Sedin Sisters". Remember that all of the Canucks have just undergone one of the most heart-wrenching experiences that any athlete or member of an organization can have.  The wounds are still fresh.  I'd love to see every single comment from the Bruins after last season's collapse to the Flyers dissected under a microscope to look for any signs of sour grapes or whining. The Bruins, on the other hand, are on top of the world, and can afford to be magnanimous.  Bruins fans are in the same position.  I'm not here complaining about the officiating, Marchand's behaviour, or all of our injuries.  I've congratulated the Bruins, and especially TT, several times (check the posts) despite my pain as a 40-year Canucks fan. Show me that Bruins fans have the class that you claim, and start taking the high road, or at least start calling out those among you who feel that it's their role to portray themselves as bad winners.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

wow wear do i start! how about if your team had any heart or played with an inch of dignity they would get the respect that is deserved. u mention the bruins losing to philly last year, which is fine but did u ever hear about how the flyers were calling the bruins out for playing like little ladies-no, or did u ever hear one player in the league wishing the bruins would lose to the flyers cause the hated the bruins so much-no.

3-0 in the middle of the 3rd period in game 7 and burrows and hanson are still doing the same things that makes everyone hate them. they just couldnt finish the game like men. burrows gets crushed by siendenberg so right after he blindsides-headshots peverley. hanson gets highsticked no call then goes and blindsides ference. thomas stops puck hansen spears mcquaid in the nuts. just classless. its so bad that Pierre mcguire picks up recchi telling burrows not to end the game like that.  from game 1 to game 7 the Vancouver canucks embarrass themselves there fans and there city.

my advice find another team to root for cause teams like that dont win or find a Vancouver web site to cry on u baby. i would be gracious because the team i root for won but this different what van-courier represents is exactly what is wrong with hockey!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards : wow wear do i start! how about if your team had any heart or played with an inch of dignity they would get the respect that is deserved. u mention the bruins losing to philly last year, which is fine but did u ever hear about how the flyers were calling the bruins out for playing like little ladies-no, or did u ever hear one player in the league wishing the bruins would lose to the flyers cause the hated the bruins so much-no.   3-0 in the middle of the 3rd period in game 7 and burrows and hanson are still doing the same things that makes everyone hate them. they just couldnt finish the game like men. burrows gets crushed by siendenberg so right after he blindsides-headshots peverley. hanson gets highsticked no call then goes and blindsides ference. thomas stops puck hansen spears mcquaid in the nuts. just classless. its so bad that Pierre mcguire picks up recchi telling burrows not to end the game like that.  from game 1 to game 7 the Vancouver canucks embarrass themselves there fans and there city. my advice find another team to root for cause teams like that dont win or find a Vancouver web site to cry on u baby. i would be gracious because the team i root for won but this different what van-courier represents is exactly what is wrong with hockey!!!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

The season is over.  Your team won.  Let it go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards : wow wear do i start! how about if your team had any heart or played with an inch of dignity they would get the respect that is deserved. u mention the bruins losing to philly last year, which is fine but did u ever hear about how the flyers were calling the bruins out for playing like little ladies-no, or did u ever hear one player in the league wishing the bruins would lose to the flyers cause the hated the bruins so much-no.   3-0 in the middle of the 3rd period in game 7 and burrows and hanson are still doing the same things that makes everyone hate them. they just couldnt finish the game like men. burrows gets crushed by siendenberg so right after he blindsides-headshots peverley. hanson gets highsticked no call then goes and blindsides ference. thomas stops puck hansen spears mcquaid in the nuts. just classless. its so bad that Pierre mcguire picks up recchi telling burrows not to end the game like that.  from game 1 to game 7 the Vancouver canucks embarrass themselves there fans and there city. my advice find another team to root for cause teams like that dont win or find a Vancouver web site to cry on u baby. i would be gracious because the team i root for won but this different what van-courier represents is exactly what is wrong with hockey!!!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

you're a pathetic moron.... your team won... act like a winner , you still act like what you were used to be : an eternal loser!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards : you're a pathetic moron.... your team won... act like a winner , you still act like what you were used to be : an eternal loser!
    Posted by CactusTonia[/QUOTE]

cactustony, you really had to create another account just to boost your ego and make it seem like someone's agreeing with you? You are the definition of pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards : The season is over.  Your team won.  Let it go.
    Why don't you let it go -and while you're at it-go crawl under a rock. You keep coming back to a Bruin forum and you want us to let it go. I'm not letting it go while the media in this town (Vancouver) still conveniently talk about the riot instead of the meltdown. "We designed a team around the current rule book " Give me a break.They keep using euphemisms to give backhanded  insults all insinuating that the better team lost. No- the better team won.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards : The season is over.  Your team won.  Let it go.

look 49 its a picture of the gaza strip! my bad its those classy canunks fans

hey 49 is that burrows with the purse? yay canunks!!!

hey 49 this is kelser and he is really mad he only had one assist the whole stanley cup series against boston!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy comments by Coach Vigneault at NHL awards : you're a pathetic moron.... your team won... act like a winner , you still act like what you were used to be : an eternal loser!
    Posted by CactusTonia[/QUOTE]

whatever u say bruins8. hows the kessel trade looking now!!! addition by subtraction. seguin is just the gift that keeps on giving.

kessel 30 goals and another year out of the playoffs(shocker)
    seguin on the Stanley cup!!!

seguin winning!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Actually thought the B's healed up pretty quick after the Flyers embarassment last year....See..Boston teams have been on both ends of that 3-0 and kaput thing....Yankees v.s Red Sox  and the win and Flyers the dreadful  loss just last year..

Sure there was joy for the Sox and disappointment while a bunch of rubbish was launched at the B's and their management for the cheap suit fold in the local pressers.

The good news is that Bruins fans did not go out and riot, burn cars, assault people or anything of the sort....Oh sure, no doubt  they were guilty of stewing in their prunes for a bit but that's what they make Sports Bars for don't they?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Fletch, I appreciate your comments, and respect you as a fellow fan, passionate about his team.

Same to you.  Like I said, sift through all of the nonsense for the people who'll meet you half way if you want a discussion...I find some of the trash talk funny, but if I were you the wound would be way too fresh to even come here.  Gracious winners here...unlikely...