Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Claude Giroux

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Claude Giroux

In Response to Claude Giroux:
    I don't really care about the all-star game or the Flyers (at all actually) but as a hockey fan I am a little flabbergasted that Giroux was the only Flyer that got selected. As a hockey fan you have to see that a handful of guys on that team could have been selected. Richards, Timmonen, Briere, Carle, and Carter could all have made it. I am surprised none of them did.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Giroux is a great player for sure...what I find interesting though, is Kessel was voted in, and I just seen a poll on Sportsnet Ontario they had going on during the Leafs / Sharks game . It seems Leaf fans thought Grabovski deserved to be there ahead of Kessel. Anyways there are always going to be guys left off, but on Philly I would have thought Briere would have made it , but....Oh well

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Claude Giroux

Tweet from Darren Dreger:

I'm sure Zetterberg or the Red Wings asked the NHL to excuse the star from the ASG for health reasons. Same applies to missing Flyers.

Sections
Shortcuts