Claude Giroux

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Claude Giroux

As a Bruins fan I hate to say it but I seriously love the way this guy plays and carries himself and would love to see him in a spoked B (however unrealistic it is). This guy might just carry the flyers really deep in the playoffs this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Claude Giroux

In Response to Claude Giroux:
    As a Bruins fan I hate to say it but I seriously love the way this guy plays and carries himself and would love to see him in a spoked B (however unrealistic it is). This guy might just carry the flyers really deep in the playoffs this year.
    Posted by Tuckerw3

Loved the shift in game 6 where he decked Crosby to the ice then scored a goal. What a steal in the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Claude Giroux:
    Posted by Tuckerw3

He might but alluding to another thread, you need quality goaltending and i just dont see Bryz providing that.As far as Giroux though, you are right ,this guy is a star in all aspects of the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hard to believe this guy went 22nd overall. An awful lot of teams must be kicking themselves (Montreal and Anaheim in particular).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Tough not to like the guy even though he plays for philly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He has really turned into a fantastic player. Not sure but didn't he & Krejci play on a line together in junior.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Claude Giroux:
    In Response to Claude Giroux : Loved the shift in game 6 where he decked Crosby to the ice then scored a goal. What a steal in the draft.
    Posted by Bisson1

Before the game Giroux approached laviollette and demanded he be put in on the first shift. He then told his teammates "watch this shift" went out ther laid out sidney crosby and scored a goal. That is legendary. This guy has become one of my favorite players in the league.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3s4PBzHZ0

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Extremely talented and fun to watch and agreed on Bryz, I don't think he can carry the Flyers all the way to the Cup, pretty good goaltender but not great. Can he be great?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

14pts in one series! Wow.
    That is the great thing about the playoffs you find out who the great players are.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Agree, even though he plays for Philly, you can't help but admire the guy. A true star in the game. There is no aspect of the game he does not excel in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Agree, even though he plays for Philly, you can't help but admire the guy. A true star in the game. There is no aspect of the game he does not excel in.
    Posted by seobrien

I hope he tries to drop the mitts with Bergeron eventually so Bergeron can get some payback for getting run in game 4 last year. Bergeron would go "southpaw" on him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I do not like him. I have never liked him. And I will never like him.

I never want to see him in a Boston uniform.

Anyone who tries to take Patrice Bergeron's head off when a series is all but over can kiss my purple and brown butt. This guy does not show respect, and doesn't deserve any.

Besides that, Pierre Maguire is in love with this guy. Therefore, get this guy out of my sight.

I hope I made myself clear.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

I do not like him. I have never liked him. And I will never like him. I never want to see him in a Boston uniform. Anyone who tries to take Patrice Bergeron's head off when a series is all but over can kiss my purple and brown butt. This guy does not show respect, and doesn't deserve any. Besides that, Pierre Maguire is in love with this guy. Therefore, get this guy out of my sight. I hope I made myself clear.
    Posted by Wheatskins

tell us how you really feel wheat, don't hold anything back now. hehe. there's venom on my computer screen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I do not like him. I have never liked him. And I will never like him. I never want to see him in a Boston uniform. Anyone who tries to take Patrice Bergeron's head off when a series is all but over can kiss my purple and brown butt. This guy does not show respect, and doesn't deserve any. Besides that, Pierre Maguire is in love with this guy. Therefore, get this guy out of my sight. I hope I made myself clear.
    Posted by Wheatskins

Quit mincing words Wheats, what are you trying to say ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Claude Giroux : tell us how you really feel wheat, don't hold anything back now. hehe. there's venom on my computer screen.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

What's the word on the street?

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/86/86bjohnny.phtml

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Posted by Wheatskins

Perfectly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Claude Giroux : What's the word on the street? http://snltranscripts.jt.org/86/86bjohnny.phtml
    Posted by dezaruchi

LOL,i remember that skit clearly,loved Phil Hartman r.i.p

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Also loved Hartman doing Reagan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Claude Giroux : LOL,i remember that skit clearly,loved Phil Hartman r.i.p
    Posted by 50belowzero

He was one of the best. A very funny man.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

one of the greatest comics of his generation. such a shame how he met his end.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Claude Giroux = Beast!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Does anybody know that Giroux and Krejci were linemates in Junior

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

And it also shows that you don't need to be a 6'4" 225 lb power forward to be a "beast" in this league.  It's all about skill, determination and tenacity, and Giroux's got all three.

And is it just me, or does Chara look like a vampire in the NESN promo ad for game 7 on this page?

Sections
Shortcuts