Claude is locked in

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Claude is locked in

In Response to Re: Claude is locked in:
    In Response to Re: Claude is locked in : I don't dislike Thornton, but let's not pretend Lucic is the only other option.  We have McQuaid, Campbell, Ference, Horton, and probably another one or two who i have forgotten that have dropped the gloves this season.  If McQuaid, Campbell and Ference fought the rest of our fights this season, I don't think anyone looks at us as a weak or vulnerable team.
    Posted by RickyHussle

My feeling exactly Ricky. I have no problem with the B's fourth line and how they have played all year. But remember what their primary role is; to soak up some minutes and give the other lines a break while trying not to get scored on. With this in mind once the playoffs come, it would perhaps be more prudent to use whatever personel necessary to not just merely exist but to perhaps have a chance to contribute more substantially.

As you show, Ricky, the B's do not rely on Thornton exclusively for toughness. I am not suggesting the Bruins get rid of him but if he is not helping then he is hurting...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRJ7. Show BRJ7's posts

In Response to Re: Claude is locked in : i think NAS was the 1st one to start talking about this. you see a lot more posters who would like to see this line, myself included.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Count me in too!! Even for a game or two to see how they work together.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

In Response to Re: Claude is locked in : I don't dislike Thornton, but let's not pretend Lucic is the only other option.  We have McQuaid, Campbell, Ference, Horton, and probably another one or two who i have forgotten that have dropped the gloves this season.  If McQuaid, Campbell and Ference fought the rest of our fights this season, I don't think anyone looks at us as a weak or vulnerable team.
    Posted by RickyHussle

you'remissing the point! I would rather see Thornton in the  penalty box than McQuaid, Campbell or Ference !

Sections
Shortcuts