CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

You would think he must know you need a goal to win a hockey game  I mean he is an NHL coach. Luango will get the credt since he got a shutout but the bruins never made him move one time to make a  grade A save. 3 games now in vancouver and the only time the  bruins looked like they were trying to score was when they got down 1-0 in game 2. The nucks if you have a set of eyes have been more agressive becuase they realize you need to score at least one goal to win a hockey game. In boston the emotion of the crowd made the bruins be agressive and TRY to score. Tonight they were timid playing claudes style thinking you can win zero zero. Rewind the game tape if you don't beleive me and you will see the nucks were sending an extra dman to control and keep play in the bruins end. Esseantialy thanks to claude the bruins yet again brought a knife to  gun fight. CLAUDE IF THE BRUINS WIN THE CUP IT WILL DESPITE U AND UR PANSY STYLE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

In Response to CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]...Tonight they were timid playing claudes style thinking you can win zero zero...
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    That's a great line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

How the heck does campbell get 2 and a half mins of powerplay time? Claude defenders please explain I don't get it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It was a shame to not capitalize on Thomas' performance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]It was a shame to not capitalize on Thomas' performance.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Claudes an idot i hope they fire him if they dont win the cup. His conservative style has cost this team if they win its in despite of him. You see the nucks D men pinch in to TRY to score a goal I mean god forbid we be the agressors and try to score a goal! Claude sux the bruins 2 win this series they playd all out agessive totaly against claudes grain. The power play has been horid for what 5 monthsnow? thats coaching and claude brings a knife to a gun fight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Claude defendrs come on almost 3 mins of powerplay time for campbell"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Claude sux i wish he would get canne if we lose another game. Just unexplainable recchi slow as molasas playing more than segun? Campbell plays almost 3 mins of power play time? I am not makeing this up

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

whats next claude gona give thorton more PP time than seguin going forward?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : That's a great line.
    Posted by MrHulot[/QUOTE]

Because he is an jerk and always will be a jerk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

More recchi claude hes slower than molasis

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Claude sux i wish he would get canne if we lose another game. Just unexplainable recchi slow as molasas playing more than segun? Campbell plays almost 3 mins of power play time? I am not makeing this up

LUCIC - I will say this: it's tough for Seguin to be a factor with limited ice time.  He possess the speed to cause fits for the likes of Alberts Co.  That speed is something the Bruins don't have in abundance.  Julien has opted for Recchi's experience over Seguin's inexperience with the stakes so high. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Claude sux i wish he would get canne if we lose another game. Just unexplainable recchi slow as molasas playing more than segun? Campbell plays almost 3 mins of power play time? I am not makeing this up

has it even been 4 days since this post?

Re: Julien Does It Again

posted at 6/7/2011 10:43 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=06c260d531bb795de5a6d3d2004d3aa1&plckUserId=06c260d531bb795de5a6d3d2004d3aa1">
    First: 2/18/2011
    Last: 6/11/2011
    I thought it was a horrid move when  found out seguin was out for thorton. But it was  great move and i give claude full credit.
    I WAS BORN A BRUIN FAN AND WHEN I DIE IT WILL PROBABLY BE BECAUSE I AM A BRUINS FAN!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]You would think he must know you need a goal to win a hockey game  I mean he is an NHL coach. Luango will get the credt since he got a shutout but the bruins never made him move one time to make a  grade A save. 3 games now in vancouver and the only time the  bruins looked like they were trying to score was when they got down 1-0 in game 2. The nucks if you have a set of eyes have been more agressive becuase they realize you need to score at least one goal to win a hockey game. In boston the emotion of the crowd made the bruins be agressive and TRY to score. Tonight they were timid playing claudes style thinking you can win zero zero. Rewind the game tape if you don't beleive me and you will see the nucks were sending an extra dman to control and keep play in the bruins end. Esseantialy thanks to claude the bruins yet again brought a knife to  gun fight. CLAUDE IF THE BRUINS WIN THE CUP IT WILL DESPITE U AND UR PANSY STYLE!

Complete BS...Bruins played layed an egg, played their worst game and lost by only 1 goal.  This had nothig to do with CJ's style...it had to do with Bruins playing vancouver's style...They did not forcheck, they played like they were ahead in the series.  They will win in Boston and will realize what it takes to win in vancouver....Game 7 will be a blowout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Jeee-zus. LUCICMilan17, are you wasted?
    I understand how you feel. I'm furious as well, maybe as much as you are, but you can't blame it all on CJ. Again. It's more complicated than that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : has it even been 4 days since this post? Re: Julien Does It Again posted at 6/7/2011 10:43 AM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=06c260d531bb795de5a6d3d2004d3aa1&plckUserId=06c260d531bb795de5a6d3d2004d3aa1 " /> www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=06c260d531bb795de5a6d3d2004d3aa1&plckUserId=06c260d531bb795de5a6d3d2004d3aa1 " target="_parent"> LUCICmilan17 Posts: 999 First: 2/18/2011 Last: 6/11/2011 I thought it was a horrid move when  found out seguin was out for thorton. But it was  great move and i give claude full credit. I WAS BORN A BRUIN FAN AND WHEN I DIE IT WILL PROBABLY BE BECAUSE I AM A BRUINS FAN!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]
    Loyal, I've come to expect this of him when he's off of his meds. After the last 2 wins he would've been willing to give CJ a reach-around but now it's time to fire him again...........? He'll be the first one here singing the team's praises after game 6. The ultimate fair-weather fan is what we are seeing here. What I find most amusing is his thinking that CJ is to blame whenever the team lets their foot off of the gas. Do people think CJ is going up and down the bench telling them to ease up on the forechecking so as not to blow it? The team has lost two 1-0 games in the finals and this somehow means CJ's system is now flawed........what a crock. I didn't even read his posts tonight as I've already seen them after each and every loss. It really got old fast. I know you and others can't stand Lucaoo but at least he picks a side in the fight and sticks with it. LucicMilan has flip flopped so many times that it has rendered his opinion meaningless. This is a guy that called me a pink hat after game 2 (because I thought the team still looked good) and then he started a number of threads praising the team AND CJ after games 3 and 4.
    I picture him crying and punching walls after losses and going out for a new tattoo after each victory........COO COO..........COO COO.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Seguin 12 seconds of power play time how does anyone defend campbell with getting 2 more mins of power play time? Its a joke

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Loyal, I've come to expect this of him when he's off of his meds. After the last 2 wins he would've been willing to give CJ a reach-around but now it's time to fire him again...........? He'll be the first one here singing the team's praises after game 6. The ultimate fair-weather fan is what we are seeing here. What I find most amusing is his thinking that CJ is to blame whenever the team lets their foot off of the gas. Do people think CJ is going up and down the bench telling them to ease up on the forechecking so as not to blow it? The team has lost two 1-0 games in the finals and this somehow means CJ's system is now flawed........what a crock. I didn't even read his posts tonight as I've already seen them after each and every loss. It really got old fast. I know you and others can't stand Lucaoo but at least he picks a side in the fight and sticks with it. LucicMilan has flip flopped so many teams that it has rendered his opinion meaningless. This is a guy that called me a pink hat after game 2 (because I thought the team still looked good) and then he started a number of threads praising the team AND CJ after games 3 and 4. I picture him crying and punching walls after losses and going out for a new tattoo after each victory........COO COO..........COO COO.        GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I praise when its deserves and crack the whip when its deserved. Just hope if the bruins force a game 7 the message is to attack not sit back.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Campbell on the power play sent the wrong message. Only two players looked ot have fresh legs, Peverly and Seguin. By the end of the game CJ realized this and had those two out every shift. Too little, too late. But yeah, it was mainly on the players, the got hit and didn't hit back. Where did Marchant go last night, Lucic back to not skating, etc.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

How many times in the last 2 seasons have the bruins just looked out worked and not come ready to play? Whos job is it to get the players to play?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Loyal, I've come to expect this of him when he's off of his meds. After the last 2 wins he would've been willing to give CJ a reach-around but now it's time to fire him again...........? He'll be the first one here singing the team's praises after game 6. The ultimate fair-weather fan is what we are seeing here. What I find most amusing is his thinking that CJ is to blame whenever the team lets their foot off of the gas. Do people think CJ is going up and down the bench telling them to ease up on the forechecking so as not to blow it? The team has lost two 1-0 games in the finals and this somehow means CJ's system is now flawed........what a crock. I didn't even read his posts tonight as I've already seen them after each and every loss. It really got old fast. I know you and others can't stand Lucaoo but at least he picks a side in the fight and sticks with it. LucicMilan has flip flopped so many teams that it has rendered his opinion meaningless. This is a guy that called me a pink hat after game 2 (because I thought the team still looked good) and then he started a number of threads praising the team AND CJ after games 3 and 4. I picture him crying and punching walls after losses and going out for a new tattoo after each victory........COO COO..........COO COO.        GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yea Dez this guy is the perfect roller coaster isn't he? I do wish that CJ would use Seguin more; but in the overall scheme of things I think CJ has done a great job. I don't think CJ tells his players to play defense only. I do think he tells them to not take chances. The biggest difference I noticed last night is it just seemed all the B's were hanging onto their sticks too hard. Also; they didn't win the same puck battles that they won in games 3 & 4!  This was a game that you could just tell. One lucky goal was going to win it! Luongo has 2 bagels in this series & I don't think he'll find 2 easier ones to get. They didn't get in front of him enough. I still believe! Boston won't lose to these pathetic pansies. The hockey gods won't allow a team full of divers & pansies to win AND they certainly won't allow a guy like Lapuke to score another winner. The Canunks are a disgrace to this sport!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Then he realised in the end...hey we need to score goals to win...maybe i should put Seguin on the first line.  How do you expect the kid to get into any rythm if he plays like 5 min a game?
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

The power play has been a joke for 4 months and baffoon claude comes up with lets put campbell on the power play in game 5 of the cup finals!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Claude defendrs come on almost 3 mins of powerplay time for campbell"?

The man has guided this team to AT LEAST the second to last possible game.  He must be doing something right.  If you are going to play the "in spite of Julien" card, you need to go watch golf.  Teams don't get this far with poor coaching.

Take a breath.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

[QUOTE]You would think he must know you need a goal to win a hockey game  I mean he is an NHL coach. Luango will get the credt since he got a shutout but the bruins never made him move one time to make a  grade A save. 3 games now in vancouver and the only time the  bruins looked like they were trying to score was when they got down 1-0 in game 2. The nucks if you have a set of eyes have been more agressive becuase they realize you need to score at least one goal to win a hockey game. In boston the emotion of the crowd made the bruins be agressive and TRY to score. Tonight they were timid playing claudes style thinking you can win zero zero. Rewind the game tape if you don't beleive me and you will see the nucks were sending an extra dman to control and keep play in the bruins end. Esseantialy thanks to claude the bruins yet again brought a knife to  gun fight. CLAUDE IF THE BRUINS WIN THE CUP IT WILL DESPITE U AND UR PANSY STYLE!

Claude's gameplan was much to conservative again last night. Sit back & wait for the Canucks to make a mistake. Campbell on the PP? Looks like Claude is at the point of just hoping to get through a PP without getting scored on. Brutal coaching right there last night.

But the comment on Luongo I disagree with. He played very well. When the Bs are hitting him with the puck means he is in great position & that is why he is so good when he is on.

Is it just me or does it appear when Thomas gets a shutout it is all him. But when Luongo gets a shutout "well the Bruins were not really testing him." Or when Thomas plays well it is all him but when he doesn't it is the defenceman's fault.

Thomas has played very good in this final but the Bs defence (Chara & Seidenberg especially) are really making it hard for Vancouver to get to the net & making Thomas's life much easier. Some of the goals Vancouver have scored in there wins are taking advantage of Thomas' agressiveness. Just like last night.

Thomas has been very good in the finals other then being to agressive on a couple of huge goals but it is kind of annoying how when things go well he gets all the credit & when things go bad it is never his fault.

Or when Luongo plays well it is because the Bruins never tested him. I just feel it is kind of hypocritical. You can't just give one guy all credit because of the jersey he is wearing. Luongo was very good last night as was the Vancouver defence who did a great job of boxing out the Bs & preventing them from getting to the front of the net for rebounds & screens.

Also, as much as I hate to say it but Lapierre was a force in the 3rd period last night. Sometimes as a fan you have to tip your hat to the other team as well. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Yea Dez this guy is the perfect roller coaster isn't he? I do wish that CJ would use Seguin more; but in the overall scheme of things I think CJ has done a great job. I don't think CJ tells his players to play defense only. I do think he tells them to not take chances. The biggest difference I noticed last night is it just seemed all the B's were hanging onto their sticks too hard. Also; they didn't win the same puck battles that they won in games 3 & 4!  This was a game that you could just tell. One lucky goal was going to win it! Luongo has 2 bagels in this series & I don't think he'll find 2 easier ones to get. They didn't get in front of him enough. I still believe! Boston won't lose to these pathetic pansies. The hockey gods won't allow a team full of divers & pansies to win AND they certainly won't allow a guy like Lapuke to score another winner. The Canunks are a disgrace to this sport!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Nite, I was thinking the same thing. It seemed like the nerves got the best of them last night. Even on the simplest of plays they weren't making good enough passes. The puck seemed to be like a hand grenade to some of B's last night. If a Bruins player was able to keep the puck from bouncing past them, it seemed like most guys were in too much of a hurry to get rid of it again. So afraid to make a mistake that they...........made mistakes. They weren't able to able to win on the road again but many positives can still be taken from that game. Most important is the fact that Boston played poorly and still only lost 1-0 . Fortunately, effort is the simplest thing to fix. These same jokers that are yapping about CJ's coaching style are pretty quick to forget the 12 goals scored in games 4 and 5. Do they really think that CJ goes into the room and says "alright guys, that's enough of the goal scoring. It's time to quit trying to outscore people.........and if I see even one of you finishing your checks I swear I'm gonna................"?
        GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts