CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkandGoldMatter. Show DarkandGoldMatter's posts

Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

If they do get to a game 7, which is not a for sure they have press early in the game to get an early goal like the game 3, 2-0 win in Tampa. That is what they have been missing in Van for the first 3 road games. Never mind being a great road team by keeping the score at 0's. If there is a game 7 I'm calling a Lucic early goal. Go Bruin's!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Claude said it "looked like they were paralyzed" after a listless loss earlier in the playoffs.

Funny, that's exactly what HE looks like as the collapse, or slow, steady disintegration occurs in front of his eyes. Paralyzed. Same as Lucic whenever there's a loose puck. Paralyzed. Lucic just stares at the other guy as he loses the puck then kind of fakes some effort to backcheck. Lucic is a decent 2nd line player at best. He has a horrible attitude and is one of the laziest players on the ice most nights (regular season Ryder is even worse but even Ryder backchecks in the playoffs. Not Milan). He can perform adequately in the regular season with first line minutes and full PP time but once things get tough, Milan Lucic can only be found lazily watching opponents steal the puck. I don't completely blame him, though. He's kind of following David Krejci's lead and the coach never seems to have any problem with veterans being lazy.

Claude only appears to have problems with young players occasionally trying too hard or caring too much, or having the gall to play with confidence. He'll learn 'em the Claude way soon enough. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]Can't stand this coach.... Young exciting players and he has them play conservative. What an idiot.... Win or Lose we need a new coach...
    Posted by it-is-what-it-is[/QUOTE]

playing conservative ranked them 1st in the nhl 5 on 5.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : playing conservative ranked them 1st in the nhl 5 on 5.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Yeah but they didn't score last game.......this coach has gotta go.........
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

cj outcoached martin.

cj outcoached laviolette (who many on this board kept saying all year was a coach they'd want to see in boston).

cj outcoached boucher (who all of the hockey world proclaimed as a genius and the best headcoach of all time).

cj is outcoaching vignault.  he's getting the matchups he wants.  they have shutdown the gazoo twins and kesler.  i know winning in 6 would've been nice, but winning 4 in a row in the finals against the top seeded team in the nhl isn't as easy as it seems.  the bruins may have lost game 5, but this series is far from over.  go bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : and Ryder also had one in the 2nd period last game.  It hit Luongo but if you were watching on CBC it was another great save by Luongo. As for Julien all I heard him say before game5 was "we got to keep coming hard at them"  to me that does not sound like ,  let's hang back and play D. I agree the team was too careful in my books , less than games1-2 but still not the way I think they can play. Game6 the Bruins will play a strong game and I can see them crushing Vancouver. Hopefully crush their spirit also. Game7 Vancouver might be a little over confident with their home ice.  I don't think they'll expect what the Bruins have in store for them and the Bruins will bring their game .  No more being careful , it'll be all out hockey. If luck is on the Bruins side this time and they play the way I think they will,  Bruins will win the cup! Is that positive enough for you LUCICmilan ?  Will this help you feel better ? You've lost it for nothing.  The Bruins will bring the Canucks the best team in hockey this season to a game 7 and you're all freaking out ??? I've been waiting 30+ years for the cup and I like any other Bruins fans really want to see a cup win but in the end what the Bruins have done this season and how far they have gotten to me they're already winners. GO BRUINS !!!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Atta Boi!! Legion GREAT POST as Usual!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]cj outcoached martin. cj outcoached laviolette (who many on this board kept saying all year was a coach they'd want to see in boston). cj outcoached boucher (who all of the hockey world proclaimed as a genius and the best headcoach of all time). cj is outcoaching vignault.  he's getting the matchups he wants.  they have shutdown the gazoo twins and kesler.  i know winning in 6 would've been nice, but winning 4 in a row in the finals against the top seeded team in the nhl isn't as easy as it seems.  the bruins may have lost game 5, but this series is far from over.  go bruins.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    16 wins is the only stat that matters. CJ is doing a wonderful job in spite of what some of his detractors view as questionable moves.  I don't agree with every move he's made but I can appreciate that he's got the team 2 wins from the Cup.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : 16 wins is the only stat that matters. CJ is doing a wonderful job in spite of what some of his detractors view as questionable moves.  I don't agree with every move he's made but I can appreciate that he's got the team 2 wins from the Cup. GO BRUINS!!!!!!! 2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

our 3 losses were by 1 goal.  a few lucky bounces and we'd already have 16 W's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Yea 14 Mins for Campbell claude cleary knows what he is doing......
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Coming up tomorrow night:  Claude Julien, no sniper, three rookies, no #2 defenseman, a 75 year old goalie, a 100 year old winger, no veteran #1 center, no veteran first line winger...AND GAME SIX OF THE FINAL SERIES.

You are either 14 or incredibly unstable.  You are also getting to the point of consistent nonsense, which is going to earn you a spot in my sig line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Coming up tomorrow night:  Claude Julien, no sniper, three rookies, no #2 defenseman, a 75 year old goalie, a 100 year old winger, no veteran #1 center, no veteran first line winger...AND GAME SIX OF THE FINAL SERIES. You are either 14 or incredibly unstable.  You are also getting to the point of consistent nonsense, which is going to earn you a spot in my sig line.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

lucicmilan is to cj as lucaooo was to tt.  their obsession is making them miss an incredible cup run.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : and Ryder also had one in the 2nd period last game.  It hit Luongo but if you were watching on CBC it was another great save by Luongo.
    As for Julien all I heard him say before game5 was "we got to keep coming hard at them"  to me that does not sound like ,  let's hang back and play D.
     I agree the team was too careful in my books , less than games1-2 but still not the way I think they can play. Game6 the Bruins will play a strong game and I can see them crushing Vancouver. Hopefully crush their spirit also. Game7 Vancouver might be a little over confident with their home ice.  I don't think they'll expect what the Bruins have in store for them and the Bruins will bring their game .  No more being careful , it'll be all out hockey. If luck is on the Bruins side this time and they play the way I think they will,  Bruins will win the cup! Is that positive enough for you LUCICmilan ?  Will this help you feel better ? You've lost it for nothing.  The Bruins will bring the Canucks the best team in hockey this season to a game 7 and you're all freaking out ??? I've been waiting 30+ years for the cup and I like any other Bruins fans really want to see a cup win but in the end what the Bruins have done this season and how far they have gotten to me they're already winners. GO BRUINS !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! :
    Well played Legion.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Well played Legion. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

wow what an awful coach huh? how about the time out before the 5 on 3 that was a good move. Vancouver was playing better to open 3rd got pp goal and krecji's goal put an end to all of that non-sense!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i hope Claude sux (sic) one more game so that he can be "plain and simple" the Stanley Cup winning coach in which Thomas thanks for sticking with him early on to take over the No. 1 goalie spot over Rask....got to think he is the only coach in Stanley Cup Final history to still be questioned by moronic fans when his team makes it to the 7th game, or essentially as long as whoever is Stanley Cup champion...must be the coach, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]i hope Claude sux (sic) one more game so that he can be "plain and simple" the Stanley Cup winning coach in which Thomas thanks for sticking with him early on to take over the No. 1 goalie spot over Rask....got to think he is the only coach in Stanley Cup Final history to still be questioned by moronic fans when his team makes it to the 7th game, or essentially as long as whoever is Stanley Cup champion...must be the coach, right?
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Hold that thought, TT allowed more than 1 goal tonight so the critcism may start to shift his way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

WHEN YOU PLAY TO WIN....the results are in gamesn 3 4 6 when you play not to lose results games  1 2 5.

HEY BRUINS PLAY TO WIN GAME 7 DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

lucic, you are just a negative-based guy, plain and simple. For whatever reason the way you sound on these threads, it's almost like you can't wait to pounce on Julien's coaching....it's a poor way to be a fan when your team is going to the 7th game against a team that several pundits picked to win in 4 or 5 games.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]lucic, you are just a negative-based guy, plain and simple. For whatever reason the way you sound on these threads, it's almost like you can't wait to pounce on Julien's coaching....it's a poor way to be a fan when your team is going to the 7th game against a team that several pundits picked to win in 4 or 5 games.

I call things how I see them and a night WHEN OUR TEAM forced a game7 you wana come at me go ahed i got pleny of wiskey to debateyou til the sun comes up. I call things how I see them when the bruins sit back and dont attack they lose plain and simple care to debate with me or do you wana enjoy tonights win?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I actually respect this post more than the other recent one...you do better when you are drunk...can't argue with a drunk fan!!! Go B's

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I actually respect this post more than the other recent one...you do better when you are drunk...can't argue with a drunk fan!!! Go B's

GO BRUINS BRO!

I think we win this game 7 becaus I will take Thomas over ANYONE in a single game winner take al

if we wlose i will becrushed but this team will never be forgoten in my lifetime

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]i hope Claude sux (sic) one more game so that he can be "plain and simple" the Stanley Cup winning coach in which Thomas thanks for sticking with him early on to take over the No. 1 goalie spot over Rask....got to think he is the only coach in Stanley Cup Final history to still be questioned by moronic fans when his team makes it to the 7th game, or essentially as long as whoever is Stanley Cup champion...must be the coach, right?

Yeah. If it wasn't for Claude holding them back the Bs would have won the cup back in February.
    Ridiculous.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Yeah. If it wasn't for Claude holding them back the Bs would have won the cup back in February. Ridiculous.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]
    Hanrahan, not only is CJ not holding them back, but I don't think a lesser coach could've gotten the team this far. Guys like the OP should spend more time learning to read and write and less time typing out EVERY thought that crosses his (not yet fully developed) brain.........just an idea..........
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

deza, that's pretty much the guy's mantra. he can't contain himself or take the time to realize the team is overachieving under a great coach.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Campbell on the power play is not a great move. If Claude wins th cup all power to him that will make me happy as heck but I will still question his in game decisions he is very slow to react.  This team has lots of depth and the best goalie on the planet its not like they are a 8th seed. I also can't forget the 3-0 choke to the flyers and when we were the 1 seed losng to the lowly cains the year before.

If they win hes a stanley cup champion coach if not well he deserves to be critized and second guessed.