CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : how come I don;t see any posts bumped where I predicted the bruins to win every series on the prediction thread?  Don't beleive me go find the board predictions thread for each series Honestly though who was a bigger reason for the cup Thomas or Claude? I think its a no brainer TT.Posted by LUCICmilan17

No one wants to look at your posts because no one wants to have look at your many knee jerk reaction, Kevin Weeks is only on network TV for one reason nor have to see you begging people for 3 days on here to be in your lame fantasy hockey league threads, that's why.

But please do stay consistent...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

Best Coach and Coaching staff in the NHL ... Plain and Simple

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bumping old threads is a troll move.

Poor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better!:
    In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : No one wants to look at your posts because no one wants to have look at your many knee jerk reaction, Kevin Weeks is only on network TV for one reason nor have to see you begging people for 3 days on here to be in your lame fantasy hockey league threads, that's why. But please do stay consistent...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I got 11 members from this board in that league not bad. Sand puppy I will never get your hate for me but I gota admit I like it. I find it very amussing that you get so angered by me all I am doing is stating opinions. Woof Woof sand puppy hope you have a happy new year pal. I look forward to sharing many conversations and opinions on the bruins on this board with you. No matter how much you and some others try to make this board exclusivly yours you can't control the board sorry sand puppy. Cheers to 2012 it will be another year and many more god willing I will be posting on this board.Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : Woof Woof sand puppy hope you have a happy new year pal. Posted by LUCICmilan17

As weak as only you can only offer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CLAUDE JULIEN SUX PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! Thomas deserves better! : As weak as only you can only offer.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I sincerly wish you a great year in 2012 thats straight from the heart sand puppy Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts