Claude Julien Told reporter they Dominated!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Claude Julien Told reporter they Dominated!

CJ is absolutely the problem with this team!  I just heard his response to a Montreal reporter who asked if they were planning to be more physical in game 2.  He said that they dominated the game!  He is so freakin delusional!  The Habs fans know that that if the Bruins play physical, they have no chance.  They saw the Bruins play CJ's passive BS hockey that he drilled in their heads for the week leading up to the game and they know that if it continues the Habs will win!  Why does it feel so hopeless being a Bruins fan? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

Re: Claude Julien Told reporter they Dominated!

the bruins deffinatly played better then the habs, but the reason they didnt win was because they go to the dirty areas and fight for the puck or get infront of the net. if the bruins crashed the net the score would have been much different.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Completely agree.  I remember making a comment back in like November about how Claude should watch a Bill Bellichek post game interview.  Even after a lot of wins wins, Bill is always saying stuff like "I should of...", "I didn't do a good enough job at...", "I will do a better job next game at..." ect...  And you people bashed me for saying that.  I have never once heard Claude admit that anything was his fault.  It would be nice to have a coach with some accountability.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

They were not physical enough...if the coach didn't see that, then he shouldn't be the coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I saw the same interview and Claude whas choking on his words when he answered, he was probably shitting his pants.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Claude Julien Told reporter they Dominated!:
    [QUOTE]I saw the same interview and Claude whas choking on his words when he answered, he was probably shitting his pants.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

I think he & PC are to delusional to shart their pants!  CAM please come to the rescue!

Sections
Shortcuts