claude julien

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: claude julien

uh, i think it was sarcasm...how old are you grin?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrinandBearit. Show GrinandBearit's posts

If it was sarcasm, I certainly missed it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: claude julien:
    [QUOTE]If it was sarcasm, I certainly missed it.
    Posted by GrinandBearit[/QUOTE]
    Fluency in sarcasm, is must on these boards.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i wish.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

obvious sarcasm as he was poking fun at all the fire cj postings in here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

actually i was poking fun at the absence of the fire cj postings the last couple of weeks. but i'm sure if the b's get shutout a game they'll return. it's funny how you can be coach of the year and next year you're a bum who knows nothing about coaching.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]actually i was poking fun at the absence of the fire cj postings the last couple of weeks. but i'm sure if the b's get shutout a game they'll return. it's funny how you can be coach of the year and next year you're a bum who knows nothing about coaching.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if you noticed but CJ has been a much different coach the last couple of weeks.  My biggest complaints about his coaching have been adressed, he is holding his players accountable and sitting them and the team is playing more aggressively in the neutral zone and our blueline which is leading to more transition offence.  I am reasonably sure CJ, PC and CN had a discussion which prompted a change in the coaching.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

very simple ..julien can adapt to the personel he has....this bruin team was pathetic when he took over...i remember him saying..first we need to know how to play in our zone..then we will move to the neutral zone ..then the offensive zone..thats exactly what he has done....awesome coach..now he just needs to get mang. to find a capable backup goalie..the finn. is finished ...horrible goaling style ..get what you can for him now before its to late

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im not one of the guys who calls for CJ's head every loss (dont think I ever have but I could be wrong), but I do think when the Bruins are outplayed by much worse teams (Canadiens, Sabres, etc.) it is CJ's fault.  I dont think he adjust's well to teams who adjust to his coaching style & teams play.  Some team plays the trap better, forget it, Bruins lose.  I think the Bruins have a ton of talent and could score a lot more than they do if CJ let them go a bit.  I dont understand playing the trap at the beginning of a game where youre playing a FAR inferior team.  Tomorrow will be a perfect example:  I have a feeling theyre going to trap right out of the gate and spot the Kings a goal (maybe 2 if Tuukka plays, because they trap MUCH MORE with him in goal) and it will be a 3-2 loss.  If Timmy plays and makes a couple huge save, Bruins will score for him and take control, then they dont have to trap as much.  I just wish he adjusted his game better/more, because it seems like its the same thing over and over, even when theyre losing. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]very simple ..julien can adapt to the personel he has....this bruin team was pathetic when he took over...i remember him saying..first we need to know how to play in our zone..then we will move to the neutral zone ..then the offensive zone..thats exactly what he has done....awesome coach..now he just needs to get mang. to find a capable backup goalie..the finn. is finished ...horrible goaling style ..get what you can for him now before its to late
    Posted by north1234[/QUOTE]

The Finn is 7th in the NHL in SV%.  How many of the 5 non Bruins goalies ahead of him are available and who are you going to dump to make the cap space to bring one of then in?

Sections
Shortcuts