Claude looked like a teenage girl who just won a new car on The Price Is Right

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Claude looked like a teenage girl who just won a new car on The Price Is Right

That was fantastic to see him him smiling and jumping like that

I would have been leading the, "fire Julien" charge if they lost, but I admit, I was real happy for the guy.  If anyone ever needed that win, it was him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Claude looked like a teenage girl who was just named Prom Queen

Still needs 4 more wins to save his job.  If he doesn't fix the PP, the Bruins will not win vs Flyers.

This is a huge opportunity to fix it in a hurry with the Flyers weak Goaltending.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Claude looked like a teenage girl who was just named Prom Queen

In Response to Re: Claude looked like a teenage girl who was just named Prom Queen:
    Still needs 4 more wins to save his job.  If he doesn't fix the PP, the Bruins will not win vs Flyers. This is a huge opportunity to fix it in a hurry with the Flyers weak Goaltending.
    Posted by JYaso

I have to disagree. Boucher has played pretty well for the Flyers if you don't count the one start... and, his numbers are better than TTs so far. Also, I think the historic comeback has saved CJs job for another season regardless of the outcome in Round 2.

I totally agree with your PP observation. Kaberle needs to sit Game 1 and I'd take Seguin over Thornton (never heard his name once in Game 7?)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Claude looked like a teenage girl who just won a new car on The Price Is Right

In Response to Claude looked like a teenage girl who just won a new car on The Price Is Right:
    That was fantastic to see him him smiling and jumping like that I would have been leading the, "fire Julien" charge if they lost, but I admit, I was real happy for the guy.  If anyone ever needed that win, it was him
    Posted by Swerengen

Ya, you have to feel good for anybody who just had their butt pulled out of the fire. 
    A 6 or 7 game loss in this series makes it real tough on Chiarelli.  I wouldn't want to have to make that call.  4 or 5 he's gone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Claude looked like a teenage girl who just won a new car on The Price Is Right

In Response to Claude looked like a teenage girl who just won a new car on The Price Is Right:
    Posted by Swerengen

I saw what you did there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

He was an OT goal from being unemployed today.

Very interesting to see what it takes to save his job.  Coming back from 0-2 at home vs Montreal sure makes the Flyer Fiasco fade away a bit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

That was fantastic to see him him smiling and jumping like that I would have been leading the, "fire Julien" charge if they lost, but I admit, I was real happy for the guy.  If anyone ever needed that win, it was him
    Posted by Swerengen

Stop it man. That headline had me rolling about on the floor. Ha ha!

Sections
Shortcuts