claude now 0-5 in close out game 6's

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Re: claude now 0-5 in close out game 6's

Amen!  I too have called for this dimwit's head many times in the past.  Let's get Mike Millbury back behind the bench - he'll kick some asks...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"Close out games".

This is a new stat, invented by crybabies after the Philly disaster.

It means NOTHING.

Let me know when the coach plays all five skater positions and as the goalie as well.  

---

Also need to point out:  Patrice Bergeron is 0-5 in closeout games in recent history.

That dude sucks.

---

Where have you been all year?  The last time we saw you was when you started a thread about...Julien in closeout games!

Here's a post from you that is dated 5/13/13.  No joke, exactly one year ago.  And it's about the same stupid crap.

"

Can you get your team to play a full 60 min or more game with intensity start to finish for the first time in 3 months? I understand the players play but it appears this team is tunning you out or simply you have run out of ways to motivate them. You seem very frustrated in post game interviews or is it you just have no answers how to fix things? Or are you just to stuborn to shake up lines for more than 5 mins?

I will give you credit before you showed up this team was a laughing stock and every year you have been the bruins coach they have made the postseason. Even won a cup in 2011 ( even if it took Thomas having a historicaly great goaltending performance that spring). That being said you have also had a hard time getting past teams you should have beat in the playoffs remember carolina in 2009? You were also the bench boss for the biggest collapse in the teams history losing in 2010 losing to the flyers after being up 3-0 in the series and 3-0 on home ice in game 7.

2008 Lost in 7 games to montreal

2009 Lost in 7 games to an infereior Carolina team in the second round

2010 Lost in 7 games to the flyers after being up 3-0 another home loss in game 7

2011 won the cup!

2012 lost in 7 games to the lower seeded caps and made holtby look like ken dryden

2013? If its a home loss to the leafs in game 7 after having a 3-1 series lead and the team looking unispired you should be shown the door. Sorry claude your system and coaching keeps them in series and games but at the end of the day one trip past the second round in your bruins tenure as coach isn't good enough. History will show you were the coach when the team won its first cup since 1972 but a montreal overtime goal in 2011 game 7 you would have been canned. Thanks for your time as bruins coach but its time to go in another direction.

You also weren't helped by your gm by tradining the only true sniper you had but you didn't like that player because he didn't play enough defense. The power play has been awful for 3 seasons while teams around the league have had lessor talent have had much better power play success.

Win tonight you get another year lose ANOTHER game 7 on home ice and blow another comanding series lead sorry Claude you need to go. Also PC might be following you in the near future."

---

Get a new tune.  This broken record didn't play last year and it won't play this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Doesn't matter.....as long as they win tomorrow night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

CJ the dimwit has led the B'S to two finals & one cup in the last three years....  not bad....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep, his overall post-season success speaks for itself. Say what you want about him but his team is always competitive and hard to eliminate. There are no dynasties anymore but yet the B's still remain competitive. I would choose that over the debacles in the 1993-2007 era any time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How did Robbie Ftorek do in close out games?

How did Steve Kasper do in close out games?

How did Hitler's Corpse do in close out games?

How did Mike Keenan do in close out games?

Wait wait wait wait wait.

It's not just close out games.  It's close out games when it's also Game 6.

Oh, that's even more stupid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It was a full moon last night too.  What's Claude's full moon record?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

As a B's fan, I'm so glad Julien is the coach.

When all is said and done, will go down as one of the better ones in the teams history.

Sure beats having Dave Lewis.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Claude won a cup this is what makes his 7 game stats or any other stats less magnified ... in fact if it weren't for the cup he'd be gone. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

that cup's expiration date is good for at least one more year....

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree Claude won't be fired if they lose tonight but I stand by my past posts and tonights game 7 lose to a team you should beat on home ice again he deserves to be canned. This one tonight either drops st Claude to under .500 or above in home game 7s. I am not impressed by the 09 Cains 10 flyers and 12 caps home loses none of them should have happened. Last years comeback was great vs Toronto but they never should have been in that position to that inferior team.

[/QUOTE]

The LA Kings were the 8th seed when they won the Cup.  Every team they faced was the "inferior team".

I really can't believe this is honest.  Maybe you're just pulling our collective legs?

Tell me this, as you're such an authority on Julien's coaching:

1.  What does he do?

2.  What should he do differently?

Instead of spouting off team records, how about you tell us exactly why you think he's failing.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:[QUOTE]

In response to marco0863's comment:[QUOTE]

Claude awesome coach to make lessor talent over achieve but horrid coach to get better talent to do what there suppose to do you suck go coach another team please!

WishI was wrong but the results speak for them selfs [/QUOTE]

Umm... there is some truth to this [/QUOTE]

Did you forget who you were logged in as Franco ?