1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rharts9. Show rharts9's posts

Re: Claude's gotta go

I hope to God he's gone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: Claude's gotta go:
    [QUOTE]I hope to God he's gone!
    Posted by rharts9[/QUOTE]

Looks like you got so mad that you made an account to post your frustrations...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Claude has to be seriously talked to ! Last night's game proved that his system
    does not work in today's NHL.  Would a pro boxer stop throwing punches in the last round becasue he's ahead in points? Would the celtics stop throwing for baskets wint a 10 point lead in the fourth?

SO WHY ARE THE BRUNS FORCED TO GO INTO A REDICULOUS DEFENSIVE SHELL
    IN THE THIRD PERIOD WHEN LEADING 2-0 ?

CC speak to CJ and get this straightened out before it's too late.

The players are so fed up with this system they are tuning out !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Send Claude packing. last nights game was the worst collapse i've ever seed against the habs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

Ryder has to have nude pics of Clode....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Fire the bum now. He should of been gone before last years epic playoff collapse. He has no defensive system. Take the shots last night.Outshot 23-8 in the third and ot, and 41-28 for the game. Less of a offensive system 2 goals vs the leafs, 1 vs the wild, 2 vs the canadians. This guy is a joke, and needs to be gone asap!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rharts9. Show rharts9's posts

Exactly.  It's especially infuriating since things like this keep happening but they do not get better.  In the media, Julien loves to play down his team's overall collapse and pick on individual players.  Who knows what's being said behind closed doors, but his team is underachieving on the ice anyway.  When individual players consistenly make bad mistakes, it reflects on bad coaching.  When a team consistently sits on leads and stops playing hockey, it reflects on bad coaching.  This keeps happening over and over again, as Bruin fans are well aware, yet the team does not learn from their mistakes.  That means the coach has to go.

And yes, I am an regular reader of the Globe but hadn't paid much attention to the discussion board.  After last night I had to vent to other people.  You probably noticed that I also was the first to respond to my own post.  I had also just gotten home from a late night of celebrating my brother's 30th birthday.
    In Response to Re: Claude's gotta go:
    [QUOTE]Fire the bum now. He should of been gone before last years epic playoff collapse. He has no defensive system. Take the shots last night.Outshot 23-8 in the third and ot, and 41-28 for the game. Less of a offensive system 2 goals vs the leafs, 1 vs the wild, 2 vs the canadians. This guy is a joke, and needs to be gone asap!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

way to work rharts, let it out!

Time is way overdue for CJ to go, should have been done after historic playoff collapse and second gm 7 loss at home in as many years when you were the favorites.  Buh Bye Claude.  I can't wait to stop watching a team and system setup not to lose, rather than go out and win.  CJ coaches like a career mucker/4th liner would, it works great if your team is a bubble team, not if you want to win it all.

Sections
Shortcuts