Claude's pregame speech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgauthier1975. Show mgauthier1975's posts

Claude's pregame speech

It'd be kinda funny if he did this...

"So guys, if we lose tonight, I'm gonna get fired. I'm outta here. I'll be behind another bench as an assistant - or I'll sit at home collecting on the last 2 years of my contract and eating bon bons.

You'll be the ones who will have to listen to all the 'same old Bruins', booing and crap next year. Not me. Do you really want to do deal with that?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Re: Claude's pregame speech

I want a Boston version of this guy to give the pregame speech...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D6JMg1e4DM&feature=related

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

that would be refreshing but it'll probably be something like this:

"alright everybody stand in the neutral zone, clog it up, accomplish nothing on the powerplay and watch Timmy play his guts out...now Seguin get in the press box"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I'm all for Jack Edwards stepping out from the mike and taking Clode's job. That would be passion LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Claude:
    "Be smart out there and don't take any stupid penalties"

"Oh, and Please do NOT attract any penalties either; I'm sick of looking at our PP".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I think it will be something like this. 

"OK guys I have taught you my system and if you play it well we just might probably should win.  But most of all just have fun out there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Might be his last!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts