Claude's Timeout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Claude's Timeout

It has been a re-occuring theme here to slam his in game management skills so give him his dues. Claude finally called a very good timeout. I would love to know what was said on on that bench. Maybe nothing, let them know he is pissed would be enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Re: Claude's Timeout

His sticking by Ryder doesn't look to shabby either, eh?  I was one of the millions calling for Ryder's immediate retirement/banishment/etc....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

More power to him, I've killed him for a year and a half now, he made some good calls tonight.  Gotta give him his due tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I will give credit when its due and that was a GREAT move. Maybe claude lighting into them turned the ship tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I have been very critcal of him but I have to give him some props tonight.  In the last 2 games he has changed the D-pairing and had them skate more.  He made some adjustments which I did not think he would do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

First time in the HISTORY of his coaching career in Boston that he called a timeout at the RIGHT moment!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah for once he did not keep it for the last minute and it really made the players calm down.  Maybe Julien decided to finally coach!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yup he never called a better timeout the whole season.  In fact in the season he always waited to long to call a timeout.Great move tonite !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

n Response to Re: Claude's Timeout:
    [QUOTE]First time in the HISTORY of his coaching career in Boston that he called a timeout at the RIGHT moment!
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

Couldnt have come at a better time!

Maybe a job saving timeout well at least gets him another playoff round possibly

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

He also called it when they started singing so I say they pissed off the hockey gods, why would you start singing mid-way through the second period?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep he gets props from me Soups and the answer is because they are Shab fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't stand CJ and Ryder, but they were heroes tonight.  Perfectly called time out, I believe it was the second time he's done that.

As much as I hate to admit it, it looks like the conservative approach won the day in the end.

Yup, egg on my face and I'm eating crow.  Hope they both keep it up and not give me an excuse to go off on them again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Claude is the man.  Timeout was big... staying composed and behind his team and calling a team meeting after game two was bigger.