clearly it is time for them to go!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

clearly it is time for them to go!!!

with the circus spinning more out of control by the minute i have a solution that will solve many problems in the league, its simple, time to revoke the franchise in montreal, obviously that population cannot handle pro sports, any pro sport!! I am sooooo sick of those whinnny , crybabies that i literally cannot take anymore of the crap that comes out of that city, so i say do the rest of north america a great big favor, mr bettman and pull the plug on that cesspool of an organization, put them in the quebec senior league, although i highly doubt they would even want those crybabies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: clearly it is time for them to go!!!

77ray,

that quebec senior league is just a league where they hire fighters and they pack the rink for the fights and boo when there are none.  its a terrible cal. of hockey.  The ones complaining the most are likely people who never played a minute of hockey. 

It was an unfortunate play.  But this is just stupid to watch unfold.  Any other hockey city would have done a piece and moved on.  These guys just won't let it go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I want what I want when I want it. 

Even a spoiled child knows the world doesn't really work this way, but he keeps on whining to avoid the obvious and get his candy anyway.  The spoiled "fans" of Montreal are the perfect example of this, and Habs management and players fall right in line, with only a few exceptions, sad to say.  Tant pis.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

In Response to Re: clearly it is time for them to go!!!:
    77ray, that quebec senior league is just a league where they hire fighters and they pack the rink for the fights and boo when there are none.  its a terrible cal. of hockey.  The ones complaining the most are likely people who never played a minute of hockey.  It was an unfortunate play.  But this is just stupid to watch unfold.  Any other hockey city would have done a piece and moved on.  These guys just won't let it go.
    Posted by shuperman

thank you shup , i cant agree more with you , this is total stupidity. and seeing the style of the caanadiens , that is why i said even that league wouldnt want them haha , and agree about the never played hockey comment

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

I want what I want when I want it.  Even a spoiled child knows the world doesn't really work this way, but he keeps on whining to avoid the obvious and get his candy anyway.  The spoiled "fans" of Montreal are the perfect example of this, and Habs management and players fall right in line, with only a few exceptions, sad to say.  Tant pis.   
    Posted by huscroft28

yes hus , absolutely!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

77ray, that quebec senior league is just a league where they hire fighters and they pack the rink for the fights and boo when there are none.  its a terrible cal. of hockey.  The ones complaining the most are likely people who never played a minute of hockey.  It was an unfortunate play.  But this is just stupid to watch unfold.  Any other hockey city would have done a piece and moved on.  These guys just won't let it go.
    Posted by shuperman

Scary isn't it Shupe? 

Chara's was indeed a standard hockey play, seen literally thousands of times in the NHL. The difference this time? A Montreal Canadien got hurt. Sacre bleu, blanc et rouge! But if the skate had been on the other foot and Chara had been carted off to the hospital, would Montreal fans have been upset if the league had ruled no suspension for Max? What's good for the goose is never good for the gander. That's the way it is in love, war, politics and the NHL.

A couple of other sensible comments elsewhere on the Globe site today:

From JR822:  "I'm upset about Pouliot's decision to fight Krejci and then back down from Lucic. I'm upset about White's decision to jump Boychuk, instead of squaring off and dropping the gloves with him. OK. The Canadiens play like mice at times, like rats at others. When rats get in your head, bad things happen. And the rats have to take some of the blame for that."

From Krispy73:  "I'm expecting Habs fans to continue to hang around here for a while so I pose this question to you. March 2008. Steve Begin delivers a crosscheck to Marc Savard fracturing a vertebrae. Outrage? No, you were laughing about it and calling Savvy names. Saying a punk like Savard deserved worse. Yeah.....the same fans with their panties in a twist today were praising Begin and suggested that he didn't go far enough. Double standards?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

In Response to Re: clearly it is time for them to go!!! : From JR822:  "I'm upset about Pouliot's decision to fight Krejci and then back down from Lucic. I'm upset about White's decision to jump Boychuk, instead of squaring off and dropping the gloves with him. OK. The Canadiens play like mice at times, like rats at others. When rats get in your head, bad things happen. And the rats have to take some of the blame for that." From Krispy73:  "I'm expecting Habs fans to continue to hang around here for a while so I pose this question to you. March 2008. Steve Begin delivers a crosscheck to Marc Savard fracturing a vertebrae. Outrage? No, you were laughing about it and calling Savvy names. Saying a punk like Savard deserved worse. Yeah.....the same fans with their panties in a twist today were praising Begin and suggested that he didn't go far enough. Double standards?"
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Good to read intelligent, non-biased comments, amidst all the other utter rubbish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I remember that hit it was probably why Begin never fit in with the team,I'm sure there were alot of guys who could't stand him  for that hit on Savvy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

i am not in the least surprised by these phoney habnot fans....and how about the comments  by the victim of that hit by chara...gee lets see severe cuncussion and seemingly really alert one day after ...when savard got hurt he was in la la land for weeks never mind being able to comment the following day....i love what  the commentator on tsn hockey panel said......i had a problem from the second i saw the replay of cooks hit on savard but i didnt have a problem at all with charas hit......advice for hab crybabies...get the bell centre to put extra padding on those posts....that to me seems to be the real issue here...those open areas and how to make them safer

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Posted by shuperman

I heard that they actually decide who is going to fight who before the game even starts...like drawing lots or something if you can believe it.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

In Response to Re: clearly it is time for them to go!!! : I heard that they actually decide who is going to fight who before the game even starts...like drawing lots or something if you can believe it.....
    Posted by jmwalters

jm perhaps this is a league for the habs , total bush!! they would fit right in!!! hahaha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: clearly it is time for them to go!!! : jm perhaps this is a league for the habs , total bush!! they would fit right in!!! hahaha
    Posted by 77ray77

Well, at least it would cut down on their travel costs....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I'm beginning to think the C on the Hab jersey stands for "Crybabies".

Sections
Shortcuts