Cleary, Raymond, Jagr?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Cleary, Raymond, Jagr?

In response to RickyHussle's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm not sure that mentioning something twice is even remotely close to Shupe's hate affair with Rask's RFA status but it's nice that you're paying attention I guess. Anyone care to make a run at explaining how Jagr was less of a failure than Kaberle? 

I would cite the eyeball test.  Jagr seemed to improve the play of Marchand when he moved up.  He seemed to improve the PP from day 1, eventhough I thought it was competent for most of the year.  I only remember negatives with Kaberle.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Ricky but I feel your post only reaffirms the idea that eyewitness testimony can't always be trusted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Great stuff Nite.

As for the thread title, I think PC is done, but if I had my choice I would go with Raymond. Cleary to me is a guy that should just stay right where he is, he's perfect for that team. He leaves, he wont be as good.

Reminds of me Maltby,Lapointe,Draper..Players who thrrived in their roles in Detroit and added years to their careers. Lapointe I think was the only one who left.

Ya know Kel,  I think you're bang on. Some players thrive under certain teams & systems. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Write in candidate: Grabo!  Whose sole mission in life would be to destroy the Leafs, diving face first to block shots and throwing himself into the crease and fighting Colton Orr and ....  and... and..

c'mon!  Wouldn't it be fun?  I'm going to tune into Grabo playing v. the Leafs no matter who he signs for, it should be a blast!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

BH hadn't thought of that, I like it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

My mother is German...she hit me with a sewing machine one time...I never asked, but I am suspicious she is East German LOL

In response to lambda13's comment:

Lmao, you guys are hilarious. I get hit with a fly swatter once.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ok, Rainman is number one. Grabo is second. Clearly played for the Red Wings....all teams are  trying to be copy cats...his contract demands will be in the Horton salary land. Why Raymond, he has something to prove.  Caron is a bust.  Hopefully one the Dallas darlings will be better options. Actually PC is not thinking ufas. Try a trade in March 2014 for thinking! 

BDC log in issues are just insane! Help!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I did the same, along with such smart responses as "that's not an answer" and "unless you tell me why, I'm not listening".

*CRACK

"Okay."

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the "Crack" part was usually the game changer

[/QUOTE]

One of the worse beatings I ever got. My dad said, "Because I said so!" I responded with. "You're not supposed to start a sentence with because you dummy!" He said. "Belt...Do your duty!" as he was taking it off. I said.."Dad it's doing it's duty it's holding your belly up!"  I don't remember much after that. 

[/QUOTE]

Hilarious!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1xxxxxxxxx7777. Show 1xxxxxxxxx7777's posts

None of them let's see what the kids can do,think they should also get rid of Thornton,like to see a more physical player on 4 th line maybee Camara,someone who will play more than 5-6 min in play offs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Cleary, Raymond, Jagr?

None of the above.  Let one of the young kids play on the 3rd line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm rooting for Mason Raymond.

...if he comes cheap...

Otherwise, stay put.  Save the money for the trade deadline.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

We need a number 4 d-man, not necessarily another forward. I don't think Hamilton/Morrow/Krug/Bart are ready for top-4 minutes full time and in the playoffs. Perfect 5-6 guys for right now or higher when paired with a veteran but not ready to be go-to guys. Need to shore up the D, probably at the deadline.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Haha.

we have 50cents left over.  San and I are available for call ups

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Haha.

Lissen, Grabo will sign for 50 cents as long as they write it into his contract that the Bruins pull out all the stops to win every Leafs game.  He'll do it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

Haha.

Lissen, Grabo will sign for 50 cents as long as they write it into his contract that the Bruins pull out all the stops to win every Leafs game.  He'll do it.

[/QUOTE]

Your right on BHab. Grabovski was originally a Canadian, and he always brought his game to another level while playing them...I think he even got kicked out of a game versus them a couple of years ago as well and was pretty animated on his way out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

We have 11 forwards set for next season and about 10 younsters fighting for spots 12 and 13 - Smith, Fraser, Knight, Spooner, Camara, Caron, Koko, Camper, Cunningham. No sense in signing anyone else. Throw those guys to the wolves during camp and let the last two guys standing take 12 and 13.

Should make for a great camp with guys pushing each other to be better.

I agree with you red ...besides just the fact that NeelyOrrBourque compared him to PEV makes me sick ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I hope they go with the youngsters. It would be some good competition, and it would save some cap money they could use to lessen Iginla's bonus carryover money, on next year's cap.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I've always liked Raymond's speed and style, but with about 10 forwards aged 20-22 looking to get a crack at the NHL, and with the team pushing the cap and in risk of penalties for next year, I see no reason to sign anyone.

I'm curious if Seth Griffith will be in the mix in camp.  He is a true right wing, back to back 80+ point seasons and one of the best ppg last year in the OHL.

Sections
Shortcuts