click - click - Camara,Our 3rd round pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

click - click - Camara,Our 3rd round pick

GREAT PICK.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: click - click - Camara,Our 3rd round pick

How So? Normally teams wait till the last round to draft goons or just sign them out of junior. A third rounder for this guy? His stats are static meaning he has not improved in Junior. But he can fight...

As excited as I was about the second round pick, this one seems like a waster....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Why?  Don't know him.  Clicked on this thread for (hopefully) some analysis, not two words of praise...no offense.  I love threads that have some content.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Lot's of scraps and a couple of big hits on youtube...he's young, only 17 (9/4/1993).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: click - click - Camara,Our 3rd round pick:
    [QUOTE]Why?  Don't know him.  Clicked on this thread for (hopefully) some analysis, not two words of praise...no offense.  I love threads that have some content.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Here you go Fletch.

His stats:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=122851

His FightCard:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/12809

I will give you a hint. One of the above is impressive, the other is not. Guess which one....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=565344

he's another 17 yr old..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Tonino is a Toronto boy.

His relatives have had a popular eatry in the West end for decades- "Camara's" on Dufferin St. The kid knows how to eat.

He is a good kid. Will be an excellent replacement for Shawn Thornton in a few years with a slightly better offensive side.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am sure he is a good kid Wheatskins, not doubting his commitment or character. I am just wondering why the B's would use a third rounder for him. Usually teams reserve the later picks for players with his skillset...I hope he proves me wrong and becomes the next Lucic

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

here's more

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

lights, CAMARA, action.

Here we GO BRUUUINS, HERE WE GOOO!!

Sections
Shortcuts