Clip Chara is Ranger mantra

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Clip Chara is Ranger mantra

I was wondering where you were, I missed you, I was getting concerned.  If there was any truth to your lunatic conspiracy theory, the refs should favor the much larger market NY team - which is an American team as well in case they don't teach that in the asylum you were hatched in.  Or does NBC and their billion get ignored because a member of the team is the son of a former league discipliinarian?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Turkey was hiding in Courtney.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to NHLOA's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I was wondering where you were, I missed you, I was getting concerned.  If there was any truth to your lunatic conspiracy theory, the refs should favor the much larger market NY team - which is an American team as well in case they don't teach that in the asylum you were hatched in.  Or does NBC and their billion get ignored because a member of the team is the son of a former league discipliinarian?  

Got some bad news for you, your right. Remember when Bettman became the Messiah back in 1993 as the League was teetering on the brink of insolvency. So in 1994 the Canucks met the NYR in game 7 and Gregson called a softy on Lumme late in the 3rd and Messier scored on the PP (sound familiar).  Anyway to make a long story short, by having the big market team win, it sure helped save the NHL 19 years ago.

Unfortunately Bettmans Rangers will beat Quirky Campbells team for the good of the game (it's just business, nothing personal)

NHLOA RULE BABY (there is a reason why were non accountable)

but the point is that we should see a plethora of bad calls against the Bruins.

and yes, the NHLOA is accountable, because it would be a felony if they rigged games.  And the media would be on that like flies on shiites if that were the case.

At any rate, this series will demonstrate whether your theory is true - or not - no?

And by the way, I don't think the refs have favored the Rangers tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bhab, why on Earth are you responding here?

You're like a goldfish sometimes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

dumb.... NLHOA, dumber... badhab.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Classes over for today NHLOA?

10. This post has been removed.