clode's/bruins gameplan 3-8-11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

clode's/bruins gameplan 3-8-11

quote from clode talking about previous matchup "part of it was us sticking up for ourselves, and they have a tendency to stir the pot and look innocent in those situations. we know what its all about, and we have to do what we have to do here"....followed by (about this game)"stay out of the box, or your going in there for the right reasons." this to me reads, don't go out looking for it, but if they start it we will finish it. i guess it will all depend on how montreal conducts itself tonite. i can't wait to watch this game- go B's.... i hope the habs stir the nest!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: clode's/bruins gameplan 3-8-11

Build-ups like this are usually a big dissappointment. It is likely the Habs will try to lull the B's to sleep and win through a quick strike offence and PP chances. They will not go for roughing it up and trading punches. Just my opinion and I hope I am wrong....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

so true jm... this game has 1-0 written all over it. the hype is typical b's-habs, and i love it. if this game has a single fight i will be surprised. in the end, bruins win is all that matters. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

there are a couple of Habs who constantly try to stir the pot, and Subban will probably try to bop Marchand again. Also their 'little' guys are noted for behind the ref jabs, so stay alert. Bergie will want to recreate his 2 goal effort that was blown, so he should be leading the charge. This is one game where Thornton should sit and let paille and Seguin add speed to Campbell's craftiness.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Would actually love to see the Bruins win in a fight-free, low penalty minute game.  Then the whiners have nowhere to turn.

Ideally, the Bruins beat 'em in a rough game, and they beat 'em in a finesse game.  Hope the Bruins just frustrate them by playing better, and if the Habs  try to act out in frustration...well, we all know how that will work out for them.

Can't wait.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Play the Bruins 4th line more than he should, not trust Seguin and Bartkowski in a 4 on 4 situation, have Thornton on the ice with less than 7 minutes left in each period when the game is close and throw the 4th line over the boards when the Bruins are about to take a faceoff in the offensive zone.

That's the flame that is that high when asked what burns my dairy aire about some of Julien's coaching style.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

SDB...does clode deserve ANY credit for having the 2nd best conference record? it seems your clode issue is something other than performance related- i know he was once a hab- but c'mon!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: clode's/bruins gameplan 3-8-11:
    [QUOTE]Play the Bruins 4th line more than he should, not trust Seguin and Bartkowski in a 4 on 4 situation, have Thornton on the ice with less than 7 minutes left in each period when the game is close and throw the 4th line over the boards when the Bruins are about to take a faceoff in the offensive zone. That's the flame that is that high when asked what burns my dairy aire about some of Julien's coaching style.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Got to agree.

This article below proves your point to a degree. Julien blames the less than stellar play of Campbell and Thornton recently to their revolving door of left wingers. I had to laugh when I read that. After all, it seems quiet facetious considering that same argument could be used for almost any line in hockey. Also, does Claude think the same of Seguin even though the rookies has been literally everywhere and played with everyone this year? Very doubtful....

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2011/03/08/fourth_line_needs_to_straighten_out/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

clode bashers unite!- if this team wins the cup...will the team have won just to spite their coach? these clode bashing posts are hilarious-  all you haters make it seem like he's still on the hab payroll- TRYING to make the bruins lose! delusional or closet habs fans...you make the call

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Covers injury report for the game lists Thomas as likely to get the night off.  Hmmm.  That seems surprising.  Wonder what their source is for that?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Covers injury report for the game lists Thomas as likely to get the night off.  Hmmm.  That seems surprising.  Wonder what their source is for that?
    Posted by abra-cadaver[/QUOTE]

From KPD - I apologize for quoting the flowery ponce, but he still is a fairly reliable source.

"A very frustrated Tuukka Rask, nailed with a shot high to the chest late in the morning practice, heaved his goalie stick some 20 rows into the Bell Center stands and stomped off the ice. He was not available to the media after the workout. Coach Claude Julien reported no issue on the injury front for his backup 'tender ... Figure Tim Thomas to start in net for the Bruins, although he appeared to be shaking his glove hand late in practice, apparently stung by a shot, too." 

Time will tell ... and quite soon now.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]clode bashers unite!- if this team wins the cup...will the team have won just to spite their coach? these clode bashing posts are hilarious-  all you haters make it seem like he's still on the hab payroll- TRYING to make the bruins lose! delusional or closet habs fans...you make the call
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Not a Claude basher. Just calling B.S. when I see it. I give him props when he does well.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]Coach instructed the team too avoid conflict unless there is no other option at practice today.
    Posted by tukka_fall[/QUOTE]

Smart.  Play our game and don't get pulled into the cowardly rubbish.  Let them take the penaltiements.  Get the lead, extend it, listen to the crowd whistle and jeer, and then decide how much after-the-whistle crapois we want to tolerate.  Should be a great atmosphere.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

adkbeesfan, Absolutely Julien deserves credit for the Bruins having the 2nd best record in the Eastern Conference. His in game, especially late tight game decision making will always catch my ire as it is terrible at times.

As far as your Julien "Hab Conspiracy" theory comment it's as ludicrous as Mike Tyson trying to lisp "Ludicrous"...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Play the Bruins 4th line more than he should, not trust Seguin and Bartkowski in a 4 on 4 situation, have Thornton on the ice with less than 7 minutes left in each period when the game is close and throw the 4th line over the boards when the Bruins are about to take a faceoff in the offensive zone. Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Mostly agree.

But can we also agree, CJ has been better about this lately? I know I haven't noticed it nearly as much.