Close Call for Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Close Call for Marchand

Funny how teams are trying to be "tough" to keep up with the Bruins but instead they're just playing dirty.

Besides Marchands antics last year and the year before, I've viewed the Bruins as a team that plays hard and might cross the line from time to time on a big check but not a team that's blatantly dirty.

Boychuk on Grab - clean

Ference on Grab - dirty but can argue intent

Phaneuf spear - dirty can't argue intent

JVR poke - dirty can't argue intent

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

The objectivity is that Marchand was retalliating because VanR tried to butt end him in his "privates". Does that tidbit change these negatives about Marchand ? Phaneuf did it to Seguin, which should have been 5 for intent to injure, now VanR does a sneaky move as Marchand was skating by. These are really dirty moves by the leafs, and will not be tolerated as this series proceeds. Also, it was a clear elbow by Ference on Grabofski, so the cheap shots could escalate.

I think even the most cowardly men on the planet will react to a shot to the testies! That's a no holds barred spot imho. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Just another DIRTY boston player.  Typical of the way he played in the AHL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

first off, no way marchand missed intentionally, that is insane to suggest. second, man i really hope someone runs JVR, hard. Maybe one of those random Ference open ice hits is in store, assuming he doesn't miss any games. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

Just another DIRTY boston player.  Typical of the way he played in the AHL.

This is hilarious coming from a guy who uses the full definition of the word "DIRTY" in the letters S-H-O-R-E in his signin. But Shore wasn't dirty...He was a fawkin LUNATIC!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

first off, no way marchand missed intentionally, that is insane to suggest. second, man i really hope someone runs JVR, hard. Maybe one of those random Ference open ice hits is in store, assuming he doesn't miss any games. 

Guys jab others all the time.  Marchand has doled out plenty of nut shots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Guys jab others all the time.  Marchand has doled out plenty of nut shots.

and players target him a little more because of it. That's what makes this game great. guy throws a jab, number taken. get him clean, but maybe put a little extra oomph into it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Marchand defenitely didn't try to hit JVR, he could have connected easily. I was suprised Brad didn't get called for that, pretty dumb. Hope he doesn't do that clown act that he did in Washington last year.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

van Reinsdyk did to Marchand what Marchand does to others. Sneaky play, I don't care much for Marchands reaction.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

van Reinsdyk did to Marchand what Marchand does to others. Sneaky play, I don't care much for Marchands reaction.

Yes I recall a stick between Prust's legs.  Anyway who cares what JVR did ,  Marchand is no saint and I think things like this make him better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Yes I recall a stick between Prust's legs.  Anyway who cares what JVR did ,  Marchand is no saint and I think things like this make him better.

Tell that to his nads......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

His reaction was perfect. He sent a message and nobody got seriously injured or penalized. The Leafs players should now all be aware that if they continue to toss little spears then they just might get clubbed for it. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Marchand_medium

Getting one in the sack is never fun, but man, he's lucky he didn't connect here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Marchand_medium

Getting one in the sack is never fun, but man, he's lucky he didn't connect here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

Marchand_medium

so what's your point u loser?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I do not believe a lot of what i here. I was just told that nas is gay "and i do not believe that". not that that matters to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

^^Troll alert.

Look who is back. The guy who has been going to the garden for over 30 years yet played high school hockey against Keith Aucoin.

Sorely missed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I do not believe a lot of what i here. I was just told that nas is gay "and i do not believe that". not that that matters to me.

It took you 3 posts before you learned how to actually post it..Then you post you heard NAS is gay...Definetly worth it.

How long before you figure out how to actually post something? Then, how long will it take before you actually post something worth reading?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

It took you 3 posts before you learned how to actually post it..Then you post you heard NAS is gay...Definetly worth it.

How long before you figure out how to actually post something? Then, how long will it take before you actually post something worth reading?

all i know is what i'm told I never made it up, i just keep hearing it. My money would say there's nothing to it and even if there is who cares so what.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

LOL

Yeah, I'm gay.

Anyway, the amount of people I have on ignore now is amazing...and awesome.

Sections
Shortcuts