Clowe is next target ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Clowe is next target ?

Scoreless Clowe and bad shoulder, is he worth a deal to come to boston for third line duties?

Or i am just wondering if St. Louis is a candidate, or another top d man ie Boumeester. if calgary is cleaning house maybe Tanguay. Or can we see Robiero in a bruins uniform.

Personally the bruins need another d man and center to replace kelly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Clowe is next target ?

In response to boborielly224's comment:

Scoreless Clowe and bad shoulder, is he worth a deal to come to boston for third line duties?

Or i am just wondering if St. Louis is a candidate, or another top d man ie Boumeester. if calgary is cleaning house maybe Tanguay. Or can we see Robiero in a bruins uniform.

ummmm i don't think that the bruins will be dealing with calgary any time soon 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Clowe will get his shape back and could be an upgrade on our team ...if u get Clowe ..Pandolfo is out ...phew ...

but I wouldnt want f....face Rebeiro on my team I hate him almost as much as I hate Lapierre

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

No, I would rather have speed and energy.  Clowe is aging, slow, and scoreless.  People complain about Lucic here and Clowe is Lucic lite.

Obviously St. Louis would help anybody.  A lot.  Cammalleri seems to be the other big name option.

More realistically Glencross or Matthias could be useful pieces...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

Personally the Bruins need at least two scorers and that will help take pressure off D..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Personally the Bruins need at least two scorers and that will help take pressure off D..

And I need at least two more hot wives, but can't quite figure out a way to make that work.

Every team in the league wants two more scorers and monkey that will clean their toilets.  But in reality, you've got to focus on what they can get in a limited seller's market without giving up too much. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I think we need a winger who can skate and stretch a defence (not Clowe) and a d-man to eat some quality minutes. And, most importantly, for the players we have now to step it up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I have no problem with Clowe being on this team but I don't think he's really what this team needs at this point. He would be a poor consolation prize for what we all would rather see and a very slight upgrade if that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

In response to donrd4's comment:

And I need at least two more hot wives, but can't quite figure out a way to make that work.

Every team in the league wants two more scorers and monkey that will clean their toilets.  But in reality, you've got to focus on what they can get in a limited seller's market without giving up too much.