CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

Reported on the air 985thesportshub.com CNN comcast reporter Joe Hagerty said via twitter That he and other CNN personal were kicked out of the locker room after he asked Chara to comment on air canada.

The CNN staff were warned that players will only be talking about hockey.
    This is just another prime example of what a mentaly weak team this is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

they shoulda sent julien and most of the players with them

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game:
    [QUOTE]Reported on the air 985thesportshub.com CNN comcast reporter Joe Hagerty said via twitter That he and other CNN personal were kicked out of the locker room after he asked Chara to comment on air canada. The CNN staff were warned that players will only be talking about hockey. This is just another prime example of what a mentaly weak team this is.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

And you called me a Hab fan?  Could be the worst Bruin fan on here. 
    A Bruins Troll on a Bruins Blog- Sad Indeed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game:
    [QUOTE]they shoulda sent julien and most of the players with them
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

I am not surprised because I have seen this same old sorry story over and over again with this coach and managment. I am just fed up with it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Yes, I have believed they are mentally weak since November, same as last season. I kept thinking if Sheriff Hnidy came back he would be a big help but haven't heard much from his tryout. They definitely have confidence issues. They need a Dustin Pedroia personality or two in that locker room.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : And you called me a Hab fan?  Could be the worst Bruin fan on here.  A Bruins Troll on a Bruins Blog- Sad Indeed
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

They are profesional athletes being paid very well they should have to be men and face the media. Remember our Captn chara how he said the bruins were nervous before game 5 of the philly series? Chara showed great leadership after the montreal meltdown the 2 goals in the final 2 mins and lost in ot by skipping out of the locker room before talking to the media.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I have believed they are mentally weak since November, same as last season. I kept thinking if Sheriff Hnidy came back he would be a big help but haven't heard much from his tryout. They definitely have confidence issues. They need a Dustin Pedroia personality or two in that locker room.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

They had a type like that in Aron Ward but thought it was a great idea to trade him before the 2009-2010 season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : They are profesional athletes being paid very well they should have to be men and face the media. Remember our Captn chara how he said the bruins were nervous before game 5 of the philly series? Chara showed great leadership after the montreal meltdown the 2 goals in the final 2 mins and lost in ot by skipping out of the locker room before talking to the media.

And what is your point?  They are still very well paid athletes even if they lose.  You come on here and run your yap about being a die hard bruin and then back peddle when things go wrong. 
    Who cares if they tossed CNN outta the dressing room.  When did CNN become the great mind f u c k of the century.  I am sure this is the turning point of our year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The players commenting on Air Canada has nothing to do with hockey.  They were also not asked about the war in the Middle East, what to do in Libya, how Obama's Heath Care program is going to succeed or whether or not you really have to stop at a stop sign in the middle of the night when you can see that there are no other cars coming.

That clown Haggerty is as useful as Shawn Thornton. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dustin Pedroia?  Yeah he has gone through walls.  The guy hits a baseball and has a big mouth.  Why don't we get Ron Artest as well.  He has a cool haircut...that means we are hard nosed and no one will mess with us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

You nailed it LUCICmilan17. This team changed drastically since they traded him. Ward, Hnidy and Axelsson all in the same Summer and they have not been the same since. I'm convinced Ward has been asked about coming back by someone in the org but he wants to remain retired. They should bring him back as an assistant coach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Pedroia has tons of confidence and is motivated every night. he is also respected as a leader. The B's locker room doesn't need any of that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : And what is your point?  They are still very well paid athletes even if they lose.  You come on here and run your yap about being a die hard bruin and then back peddle when things go wrong.  Who cares if they tossed CNN outta the dressing room.  When did CNN become the great mind f u c k of the century.  I am sure this is the turning point of our year.

First off you don't know me besides a name on here who doesn't like my opinions. I am a die hard bruins fan and have had the spoked b tat since the day I turned 18. Just because I am critical of them doesn't make me any less of a fan who thinks all is hunky dori in bruins land.  My opinions are the same as they are now about this core of players, coaching staff, gm as they were last spring. They have done nothing but only proove my opinions are right about them. I watch or listen to every game and hope they win. I am very, very, VERY fed up with watching and seeing the same garbage from this group. Its the same old story.

How long have you been a bruins fan? Did you start likeing them during the 2008-2009 season?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It shows that the team isn't willing to talk about DISTRACTIONS. The whole Air Canada is a DISTRACTION, not hockey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]You nailed it LUCICmilan17. This team changed drastically since they traded him. Ward, Hnidy and Axelsson all in the same Summer and they have not been the same since. I'm convinced Ward has been asked about coming back by someone in the org but he wants to remain retired. They should bring him back as an assistant coach.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

Thanks not bad for "troll" right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He plays baseball a sport where you fail most of the time and it is still seen as a success.  Please don't compare Baseball and Hockey.  Pedroia knows nothing about playing a physical sport. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : First off you don't know me besides a name on here who doesn't like my opinions. I am a die hard bruins fan and have had the spoked b tat since the day I turned 18. Just because I am critical of them doesn't make me any less of a fan who thinks all is hunky dori in bruins land.  My opinions are the same as they are now about this core of players, coaching staff, gm as they were last spring. They have done nothing but only proove my opinions are right about them. I watch or listen to every game and hope they win. I am very, very, VERY fed up with watching and seeing the same garbage from this group. Its the same old story. How long have you been a bruins fan? Did you start likeing them during the 2008-2009 season?

A Bruins Tattoo.  Well I stand corrected.  That just made you superfan of the year that still offers nothing on here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : A Bruins Tattoo.  Well I stand corrected.  That just made you superfan of the year that still offers nothing on here.

Look man put me on your ignore list if you hate my posting so much. You are like my litttle lap dog where ever I post you appear its so funny.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]I am sure this is the turning point of our year.

Shup, curious if this was sarcasm or what you really think here? I see this as another bad game, that's it. Not a Greek tragedy. Still time to right the ship. Still have home ice at the 3rd seed. What is turning here? How bad do you think it gets?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Thanks not bad for "troll" right?

You don't come off as a troll to me. Anyone has the right to vent when the team plays like this. I can't stand when people attack others on this board because they have a different opinion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Dont think it is weak at all, they were warned and asked to respect and refrain, and obviuosly didnt. its time to move on from this incident and show some respect to chara, have you seen some hits they have been calling in the league since this incident?? the crying bleeding hearts are finnally going to get their way this will be a no hitting league very soon!!! dont tell me chara has a chance to line somebody up now that he is not going to backoff now nobody deserves the treatment that he is getting over this they want him to face the death penalty in montreal over a hockey play. If chara knew where he was on the ice so did max chara didnt back off neither did max, the injury itself was based more on the speed max was moving then the actual hit from chara.. his head hit the stantion not charas elbow or shoulder. the league looked at every angle to see what they could suspend him for and couldnt find one plain and simple. the way the french are acting over this is embarrasing to say the least. maybe they can threaten the rest of us in canada to separte again and this time do us a favour and find some courage to follow through with it this time..    
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]
    Well said uppercut....the problem is, the french say they want to separate...but we all know they cannot separate themselves from the nipple that is the rest of Canada.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Shup, curious if this was sarcasm or what you really think here? I see this as another bad game, that's it. Not a Greek tragedy. Still time to right the ship. Still have home ice at the 3rd seed. What is turning here? How bad do you think it gets?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    My Shupe detector says sarcasm. It brings up some questions for sure but at the end of the day it's just a loss. Look at the Det vs. Oilers game tonight, yeah they won but they struggled. Also look at the Ott vs TB game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Shup, curious if this was sarcasm or what you really think here? I see this as another bad game, that's it. Not a Greek tragedy. Still time to right the ship. Still have home ice at the 3rd seed. What is turning here? How bad do you think it gets?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I was laying the sarcasm on thick.  Not sure the how our mental toughness is now in question b/c chara didnt wanna talk with cnn.  last time I checked they normally arent in locker rooms.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

MILAN,

Lets take a walk down memory lane.  You show up after being banned and offered nothing all year until the Chara hit.  Then you challenged everyone on here after a player was obviously hurt pretty bad and then out smarted us all by using Rocky4 sound bites"if he dies, he dies". 
    Then the pom poms were waving when we won a few fights the other night.
    Then you called me a Hab fan for complimenting the Habs on their effort the other night.
    Then apparently you went and picked up a doctrine of psychology b/c you can break down the mental toughness of the Bruins.
    To finding out you are a better Bruins fan b/c you have a Bruin Tattoo.

To which I will still reply that you offer nothing to the conversation on this board.  And you find it funny that I call you out on it.  I am actually pretty impressed by you.  I may call you the Rainman