CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

Didn't Philly just have a 4 game losing streak?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game:
    [QUOTE]MILAN, Lets take a walk down memory lane.  You show up after being banned and offered nothing all year until the Chara hit.  Then you challenged everyone on here after a player was obviously hurt pretty bad and then out smarted us all by using Rocky4 sound bites"if he dies, he dies".  Then the pom poms were waving when we won a few fights the other night. Then you called me a Hab fan for complimenting the Habs on their effort the other night. Then apparently you went and picked up a doctrine of psychology b/c you can break down the mental toughness of the Bruins. To finding out you are a better Bruins fan b/c you have a Bruin Tattoo. To which I will still reply that you offer nothing to the conversation on this board.  And you find it funny that I call you out on it.  I am actually pretty impressed by you.  I may call you the Rainman 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Why do you respond to any of my messages?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Why do you respond to any of my messages?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    You get called out like that and that's how you respond? I expected far more from you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

To expose you as a fraud.  Should the Bruins bow out early you will be the  worst one here.  Then we wont here from you again for a year or until Lucic fights someone.  And heaven forbid we win it all.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I don't feel the need to post my opinions on why I think this team is soft and mentaly weak, why I don't believe in this coach and the current core of players, why I have no problem with the hit chara put on Max. I have beaten a dead horse on these topics. Also I am just a fan typical in the sense I am happy when we win angry when we lose.

One thing win lose tie or draw I have and always will root and cheer for this team. Just because I don't believe in them doesn't mean I am not HOPEING THEY WIN. I hope they win it all It would be the best day of my life or a tie with the game 7 win over the yanks and the ws in 2004.

If you guys would like to start a question and answer session with me I am all yours until midnight when I get off my shift( and met up with my good friend mr jamison for some shots, he is a good buddy after wins and loses)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I don't feel the need to post my opinions on why I think this team is soft and mentaly weak, why I don't believe in this coach and the current core of players, why I have no problem with the hit chara put on Max. I have beaten a dead horse on these topics. Also I am just a fan typical in the sense I am happy when we win angry when we lose. One thing win lose tie or draw I have and always will root and cheer for this team. Just because I don't believe in them doesn't mean I am not HOPEING THEY WIN. I hope they win it all It would be the best day of my life or a tie with the game 7 win over the yanks and the ws in 2004. If you guys would like to start a question and answer session with me I am all yours until midnight when I get off my shift( and met up with my good friend mr jamison for some shots, he is a good buddy after wins and loses)

Best post I have read from you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Best post I have read from you. 
    Because of the spelling errors or the acceptance of a drinking problem?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks not bad for "troll" right? You don't come off as a troll to me. Anyone has the right to vent when the team plays like this. I can't stand when people attack others on this board because they have a different opinion.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

Shup is P/O because I don't feel bad for that habs punk Max. Like I have said 100 times when that franchise has dived and flopped and faked so many injuries and then one of them actualy gets hurt pretty bad i have no sympathy. Its like the little boy who cried wolf and the little hab actualy saw the wolf that time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

callo

don't stir the pot. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]callo don't stir the pot. 
    I'm not stirring the pot at all. He can't spell and loves his "friend". I can't stand him. What positives does he bring to the board? He is no better than any other troll on the board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Best post I have read from you. 

Just being honest and for the owl for wants perfect spelling this is a message board if I cared enough I could spell check but why bother this isn't being graded for credits last time I checked.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No, Not P/O'd.  But you turned into a skating clown and your regard for another human being is less than desired.  Max may have deserved a solid hit.  But he was seriously hurt.  Max may have a little boy watching him,  His parents could have been watching.  Not sure if you have children but maybe when you do you will change. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Just being honest and for the owl for wants perfect spelling this is a message board if I cared enough I could spell check but why bother this isn't being graded for credits last time I checked.
    1. It's a barn owl, you might want to look into the symbolism of them. 2. It helps when you want to be taken seriously, especially on this board.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]No, Not P/O'd.  But you turned into a skating clown and your regard for another human being is less than desired.  Max may have deserved a solid hit.  But he was seriously hurt.  Max may have a little boy watching him,  His parents could have been watching.  Not sure if you have children but maybe when you do you will change. 

Soldiers have parents too and are way more heroic than a dirty hockey player that got hurt. We can agree to disagree

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : 1. It's a barn owl, you might want to look into the symbolism of them. 2. It helps when you want to be taken seriously, especially on this board.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

How old are you and how long have you been a bruins fan?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Soldiers have parents too and are way more heroic than a dirty hockey player that got hurt. We can agree to disagree
    His point is that at the end of the day we are all human. Do you not value the life of a human? While Pac has the Habs sweater on I will admit I hate the guy, but the second he lands in the hospital facing a serious/ life-threatening injury I hope for nothing but a speedy recovery so he can return to his family and loved ones.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I agree...we will always disagree. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : How old are you and how long have you been a bruins fan?
    Are those serious questions? I would ask the same questions to you but they don't matter at all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Are those serious questions? I would ask the same questions to you but they don't matter at all.

yes but I got the expected response from you I figured I would get

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : yes but I got the expected response from you I figured I would get
    How does my age matter? I've been brought up in a Bruins family dating back 3 generations if that helps. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have Bruins hockey. But what does that matter, honestly?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : How does my age matter? I've been brought up in a Bruins family dating back 3 generations if that helps. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have Bruins hockey. But what does that matter, honestly?

Just wondering how long you have followed the team and how much do you know about them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

LUCICmillan17--- don't waste your time with these fools.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]LUCICmillan17--- don't waste your time with these fools.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

Seems to be sound advice

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

JY

Wow, your one thread a week is also appreciated.  You two are my new Gazoo Twins.

I didnt need Callo to enter my calling out of a fraud.  It was pretty simple.  You also made an attempt at making a  few one liners and then disappear for a week or two,  Big Surpise you make this your hit of the week.  See ya in a couple weeks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]JY Wow, your one thread a week is also appreciated.  You two are my new Gazoo Twins. I didnt need Callo to enter my calling out of a fraud.  It was pretty simple.  You also made an attempt at making a  few one liners and then disappear for a week or two,  Big Surpise you make this your hit of the week.  See ya in a couple weeks.
    Shupe whether you like it or not I will always have your back. Even if we disagree, I'm your teammate.