CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game

My back is hairy, while you are back there wax it for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game:
    My back is hairy, while you are back there wax it for me.
    Posted by shuperman

I'm not that type of teammate. I was saying more like you're a Lucic and I'm a Horton, or vice-versa.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Listen,

I dont need NAS calling me out for being a homo-poster. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Listen, I dont need NAS calling me out for being a homo-poster. 
    Posted by shuperman

You made the hairy back comment. haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Ward, Hnidy and Axelsson"

Retired, taken off the golf course and finishing his illustrious career in Sveden yah terrible moves by PC! Meh interestingly enough I enjoyed the spray going across my living room...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

GOOD HAGGERTY IS NOTHING BUT A FAT GUY THAT DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOCKEY......WHERE WAS HE 10 YEARS AGO DURING THE DARK DAYS? WHY WOULD THEY HIRE THIS GUY? REALLY NOTHING HE SAYS EVER HAS MERIT, PLAYERS DONT LIKE HIM AND DONT YOU THINK AN ATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY WOULD BE BETTER TO MARKET THE BS THEN THIS GUY WHO LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE A MANAGER AT DUNKIN DONUTS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : I was laying the sarcasm on thick.  Not sure the how our mental toughness is now in question b/c chara didnt wanna talk with cnn.  last time I checked they normally arent in locker rooms.
    Posted by shuperman

My first reaction to the title of the thread.  Sensationalized oriented media (paparazzi like) seeking a story from a sport they only cover when there is a fight or hit.  In Canada they have Air Canada in the U.S. we have T.A.R.P.s.

Doom mongers can be respected realists but if they troll for attention then they are no better than CNN covering a hockey play.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

hats off to ya Milan. I too am a lifelong Bruins fan who has a low opinion of both the current coach and the make-up of the team. And of course that makes us part of the Taliban as far as black and gold cultists like the barn owl and his hairy back sweetheart are concerned. If you don't want anyone to complain and vent about the local sports teams, then move to Utah and root for the BYU swim team.
    Posted by pumpsiefan

Hey genious.  There is a difference between contructive conversation and a troll.  Read all of his posts since the chara hit.  which was when he entered his name on here. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

On my 18th birthday, I got a Bruins tattoo.

All hail my fandom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

" mentally weak". Who in his/her right mind can spew out this gabage. What does " mentally weak" mean?? Are they retarded? Do they have some kind of sickness?? What an absolutely stupid use of the English language. Haggerty knows better, and is only looking for self promotion as most media typea. Fluto has a pipeline to Shawn Thornton who is mentally challenged, but useful to Fluto. Please take thee troll-like commentaries elsewhere, and let us talk more about hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Listen, I dont need NAS calling me out for being a homo-poster. 
    Posted by shuperman

I'm kidding.  Kidding you know.  Just kidding.  I kid, I kid, I kid.

You guys are fruity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from remluz. Show remluz's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : I am not surprised because I have seen this same old sorry story over and over again with this coach and managment. I am just fed up with it
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

THEN LEAVE THEN!!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING? GET THE F OUT!!! ALL YOU DO IS CRY CRY CRY CRY!!!! LEAVE....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

This team is so weak. No leadership. They can talk all they want but when you have to sign a 50 yr old Recchi to give your team some balz it is sad. They are a bunch of losers. Nothing will change that...you need to draft winners with attitude.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : You tell them, pumpsie....there's also the USC water polo team :)
    Posted by ipot

The USC water polo team is really good and exciting to watch. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

shiite!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Mentally weak when describing a sports team in short version would be a team that doesn't perform well in high pressure situations and can't over come adversity. Unfortunately this describes our bruins and coaching staff to a T ever since the game 7 loss to the habs in 07-08. Until they proove me wrong I don't expect a different outcome but I hope they proove me wrong. Even when this team gets you feeling good about them you have to be on guard for the inevitable let down that seems to always come.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Even when this team gets you feeling good about them you have to be on guard for the inevitable let down that seems to always come.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Do you expect them to win every game and to be perfect?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Do you expect them to win every game and to be perfect?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Speaking of perfect , can the perfect one tell us who the make believe posters are ?

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a831dfb11-fb4a-4f59-96f7-29bed425515d&plckCurrentPage=1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Speaking of perfect , can the perfect one tell us who the make believe posters are ? http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a831dfb11-fb4a-4f59-96f7-29bed425515d&plckCurrentPage=1
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Feel free to click that link and see an answer.

Feel free to click this one and see a coward and a fraud:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3ab95ec70d-a8fb-47e2-833b-7bf6b7a35997&plckCurrentPage=4

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Do you expect them to win every game and to be perfect?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

No but I expect from a boston bruins team that they will give max effort most of the time. I also expect when you have a 3-0 series lead you move on to the next round.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : No but I expect from a boston bruins team that they will give max effort most of the time. I also expect when you have a 3-0 series lead you move on to the next round.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Have the current Boston Bruins had a 3-0 series lead?

Stop living in the past.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Proverbial wisdom Of Rafeeki(sp?) from The Lion King.

"It doesn't matter it is in the past."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: CNN thrown out of the Bruins Locker Room After the Game : Have the current Boston Bruins had a 3-0 series lead? Stop living in the past.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Yes look at the roster and coaches

Sections
Shortcuts