Coach or Players?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Coach or Players?

Who's at fault for this mediocre play ? Is it the coach, who can't motivate this group, or is it the player personal they have ?

Would love to hear your opinion. I think managment will remove the coach. Just a thought.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: Coach or Players?

Players.  Just look at their D right now.

Chara
    Seidenberg
    Boychuk
    Ference
    McQuaid
    Kampfer

They don't have a deep defensive core, they don't have a D man who can carry the puck efficiently, and the team struggles far too often getting the puck out of their own zone.  Even their struggles on the PP can be traced back to their defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think PC will change out some players first give Julien some time to see what he can do with those players if the Bruins fall down to 9th then I think Julien would have to be moved out.

Another poster had mentioned that Chiarelli is married to Julien so it will look bad if he has to to Jacobs and neely to mutter "Umm ahh I made another Lewis mistake."  So I would say it's the players not being able to motivate themselves.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I'll say everyone in the org.

Just there for their paychecks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

The inept GM for hiring this bloated passive bafoon for a head coach and giving our loser Core players lifetime contracts. (Chara, Savard,Thomas)

This team isn't going anywhere for a long looong time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Coach or Players?:
    I think PC will change out some players first give Julien some time to see what he can do with those players if the Bruins fall down to 9th then I think Julien would have to be moved out. Another poster had mentioned that Chiarelli is married to Julien so it will look bad if he has to to Jacobs and neely to mutter "Umm ahh I made another Lewis mistake."  So I would say it's the players not being able to motivate themselves.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I have to agree, Chiarelli will give Julien some new players first. If the tailspin continues , well , who's next? Claude.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Another heartless gutless performance after 2 periods, this  team cannot even score a single goal on a night with Crosby out of the lineup tonight.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Coach or Players?:
    Another heartless gutless performance after 2 periods, this  team cannot even score a single goal on a night with Crosby out of the lineup tonight.
    Posted by john6345

that's what is truely disheartening. They beat PP 7-4 in Nov with Crosby in the lineup. This s/b automatic 2 points. Wild beat them 4-0 Sat night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Another brilliant post john6345.  See if you can get 49thparallel's number, and invite him to jump into the Charles with you. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Why is it you cant wait till the games over to start ranting ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Because Wally it's easier to show hate than show patience that's why.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

john, 49th, 40yrsNoCup??  You guys still throwing your pity party??  Or did you watch the end of the game?  Joyless losers...

Sections
Shortcuts