Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Coach

Hey coach here's a couple of my observations from your team's pathetic showing vs. Detroit last night:

1.  You're on the road, playing against an original six team and on network TV...  Hey coach do you think Detroit might just be up and flying for this game?  Why, then did your stupid game plan include zero hitting and sending only one forechecker in the Detroit end?

2.  Hey coach, did you forget there's a second goalie on your team?  Why did you leave Tuka in and help destroy is GAA and more importantly put a crimp in his psyche?

3.  Hey coach take that stupid road game philosophy and bury it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Coach

He's coaching the first place team in the East... a little too busy to talk now I think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey coach here's a couple of my observations from your team's pathetic showing vs. Detroit last night:

1.  You're on the road, playing against an original six team and on network TV...  Hey coach do you think Detroit might just be up and flying for this game?  Why, then did your stupid game plan include zero hitting and sending only one forechecker in the Detroit end?

2.  Hey coach, did you forget there's a second goalie on your team?  Why did you leave Tuka in and help destroy is GAA and more importantly put a crimp in his psyche?

[/QUOTE]

Hey coach you took your team to the finals 2 of 3 years, keep up the good work!! Even good teams play poor games ocassionally.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey coach you took your team to the finals 2 of 3 years, keep up the good work!! Even good teams play poor games ocassionally.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

SOrry guys, I hit the add your post button and it just turned grey and nothing posted. After trying this about 5 times it finally worked and then I see 5 posts. I don't know which was worse not being able to post for about 2 months (internet explorer- site compatibility issue I was told) or now when I don't know if my post made it through or not.

Anyhow, sorry for the multiple posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

National television game?  Doesn't matter.

Original 6 opponent?  Doesn't matter.

Goalie stats?  Don't matter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

CJ has only one problem and thats using a timely timeout.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Like I said in the other thread, I'll take it as a good omen - the last time the Bruins got smoked 6-1 in the regular season by the Wings, they won the Stanley Cup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you really think CJ wrote, "no hitting" on the chalk board during the pre game strategy session?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

National television game?  Doesn't matter.

Original 6 opponent?  Doesn't matter.

Goalie stats?  Don't matter.

[/QUOTE]

Really ? What else is fkin obvious to you beside being a homer!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

i have the answer:

like or not here's the score

thornton   25

seguin      23

kessel      22

smith     17-thank god

erikson   13

hamilton   6

after losing these 3 great players all we have to show is reily smith (who?)

and i still think rask is awful

my point is who's running this organization?

Sections
Shortcuts