Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally

I don't think the B's are ready to abondon Good Ship Julien just yet.  However, if they come out tomorrow night in Montreal like they did the last time, I would say that CJ would have one foot on a banana peel, maybe even two.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I hope you are right on this one!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally:
    [QUOTE]I hope you are right on this one!!!!
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

of course he is right, he said you can take it to the bank, and he has internal knowledge of the bruins organization...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Lol, roler.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally : of course he is right, he said you can take it to the bank, and he has internal knowledge of the bruins organization...
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Oh no!Not the worst 1st place team in the league.That's far better than being the best last-place team......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Discussed internally where??  Here??

Cactus, this is a message board not a tabloid -- you don't have to make up a manipulative headline that isn't true when posting.

Not a lot of first place teams fire their coaches...that's all I'm saying...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Although the OP is a rant wrapped up in sensationalism he has a point about the next 2 weeks thing. In the next 2 weeks the bruins have a busy but HUGELY important schedule against tough teams.

MTL
    PIT
    OTT(back to back w/ PIT)
    PHI
    PIT
    CAR
    CAR(another back to back)
    BUF
    COL(Hunwicks return!)

If the team puts up a set of stinkers and plays listless hockey id put CJ rigth back in the hotseat!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Good one, roler

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Worst thing that can happen over that stretch is that they go 4-3-0-2.  10 of 18 possible points is just enough over .500 through a tough stretch that the sharp money is on keeping the status quo.  6-2-0-1 and you probably say hey, trial by fire and now they're on their way.  2-6-0-1 brings changes fast.  In other words, the margin between confidence, status quo, and big change is basically two wins wins either way.  Dancing on the edge of a razor blade, here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dez, some how i missed the "worst first place team"..

hopefully we can add "worst stanley cup champion in history"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

[QUOTE]Worst thing that can happen over that stretch is that they go 4-3-0-2.  10 of 18 possible points is just enough over .500 through a tough stretch that the sharp money is on keeping the status quo.  6-2-0-1 and you probably say hey, trial by fire and now they're on their way.  2-6-0-1 brings changes fast.  In other words, the margin between confidence, status quo, and big change is basically two wins wins either way.  Dancing on the edge of a razor blade, here.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

That is so dead on..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Really wish there was some evidence to back up such a bold claim as "being discussed internally."

If CJ hasn't been fired yet, I doubt it's going to happen at all. As Bookboy said they'll probably scrape along at about .500 or slightly better the next few weeks, no major roster changes will happen, PC will issue his annual pre-playoff "we believe in the guys we have" treacle, and we'll all be debating about the one or two bad hops that prevented the Bruins from gettting past another round 1 or 2 loss.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. A secondary definition would be running the Boston Bruins.*

* I fully admit I'm already bailing on my NY resolution to try and be more positive about this team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, some how i missed the "worst first place team".. hopefully we can add "worst stanley cup champion in history"
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    That's what  I'm hoping for.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Really wish there was some evidence to back up such a bold claim as "being discussed internally." If CJ hasn't been fired yet, I doubt it's going to happen at all. As Bookboy said they'll probably scrape along at about .500 or slightly better the next few weeks, no major roster changes will happen, PC will issue his annual pre-playoff "we believe in the guys we have" treacle, and we'll all be debating about the one or two bad hops that prevented the Bruins from gettting past another round 1 or 2 loss. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. A secondary definition would be running the Boston Bruins.* * I fully admit I'm already bailing on my NY resolution to try and be more positive about this team.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]
    We know it's easier said than done.I know you were trying though....Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I would find it hilarious if Dupes or Fluto were secretly registered as one of you users and kept passing along some of the more outlandish rumors they hear from sources. Maybe I should compare Stanley's  or cactusTony's writing style to KPD or Shinzawa.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Cactus says "Neely is not stupid".

Have you ever spoken intelligently to this western canadian hockey player? He is the face of the team to sell tickets. He is NOT making decisions! If you think he is, you don't understand the details of a large business. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

bruins fan,
    stanley doesnt pass along insider knowledge, he simply considers himself to be one of the greatest minds in hockey

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In terms of Neely's role, I find it telling that this year the Bruins foundation has accepted five more interns than they did last year and have increased their overall staff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Bluefox..
    I disagree with you on that.. I have heard that before its a dumb idea to begin with, that idea might work for all of a month, but how many tickets do you buy to go see the team president?  Who may or may not be in the building on game night..

Not to mention he has done more then enough interviews for me to back up the thought that he is not dumb..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

TTBI - that clever little definition only works for scientific experimentation where you can reproduce conditions exactly and control the conduct exactly.  Otherwise, it's a fallacy.

You know what they call doing the same thing over and over again in search of a better result?

Practice.  We talkin' about practice.  Not the game, not the game.  We talkin' about practice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Neely. Yeah, it's true, guys from BC are generally thick as a brick, but Neely's background in non-profit management shows he's very good at understanding the impact of public relations.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]TTBI - that clever little definition only works for scientific experimentation where you can reproduce conditions exactly and control the conduct exactly.  Otherwise, it's a fallacy. You know what they call doing the same thing over and over again in search of a better result? Practice.  We talkin' about practice .  Not the game, not the game.  We talkin' about practice .
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Agree 100% BB.That's what practice is about.Do the same thing over and over and eventually you'll improve upon it.It doesn't sound as dire when you put it that way though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This team can practice the powerplay all it wants it is the personnel that can't make it work. True Julien will not go anywhere because Chiarelli stated on camera last month to Brickley if we can't get the offense fixed there will be some personnel moves.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Sandog,
    yeah he said the same thing on the radio, they have a good staff, they have a good team they need address issues at the come up..

He brought up a good point that they had bad stretches last year, they hit one this year and corrected it faster..

I dont get why the team went 5-1-2 in their last 8 games, and were talking about all the problems with this team again.. they had a bad stretch going 0-3-1 or something follow it up going 4-0-2  lose a 2-1 game on a bad PP and a lousy turn over.. the team didnt score last night, but the chances were there..

They are in first place in the division.. This is hockey, no team has ever gone undefeated, so what if we don;t over analyze every single loss..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

True they are in first roler but with a loss tomorrow they flip flop with Montreal to 8th place. If that happens then Carolina wins tonight in Florida (high probability) and Sunday the Canes are two points back in 9th.

Panic no concern yes there has got to be changes way before Feb. 28th.

Sections
Shortcuts