Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BernieCarbo75. Show BernieCarbo75's posts

Re: Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally

Hey Ipot...I see you're just as much an alarmist here as with the Sawx. LOL. Happy New Year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Games in hand they could be as high as 4th.. Similar to the 9 seed i looked earlier and felt like it would take a decent bad string to fall out of the playoffs, meaning we have games in hand over 9 as well correct?

Welcome to parity...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

In Response to Re: Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally:
    Sandog, yeah he said the same thing on the radio, they have a good staff, they have a good team they need address issues at the come up.. He brought up a good point that they had bad stretches last year, they hit one this year and corrected it faster.. I dont get why the team went 5-1-2 in their last 8 games, and were talking about all the problems with this team again.. they had a bad stretch going 0-3-1 or something follow it up going 4-0-2  lose a 2-1 game on a bad PP and a lousy turn over.. the team didnt score last night, but the chances were there.. They are in first place in the division.. This is hockey, no team has ever gone undefeated, so what if we don;t over analyze every single loss..
    Posted by rolerhoky19

Roler- this team is in first in their division at this point, but with a loss tomorrow they drop out of that spot and into 8 place in the East...is this acceptable for the talent they have on this team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ah yes the shootout win or loss one point and parody...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dynasty..
    a loss tomorrow in regulation they fall to 8th 2 points out of sixth with games in hand..the team hasnt been consistant, i am ok with that..

As far as talent though, the top 3-4 teams in the east match up with us, if not being better, pitt, wash, phill?? tampas got goalie issues but what an offense..

Defensively I think this team has great goaltending, chara, and a good system..we do not have an above average squad when you look at the actual players.. 
    offensively our best player is not there, and we dont have a game changing player like wash, pitts or tampa.. and we dont have a single player who has scored over 35 goals (other then recchi.. but lets be real)

so yeah, I am ok with things..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Just for the sake of the discussion...

Assuming the OP is correct... Who would you want the B's to hire to replace CJ and why?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

WOW!  The players are pretty stupid.  Julien has done en excellent job protecting players; sticking up for them.  Perhaps, they want/need a Mike Keenan kind of guy who will come right at them; chuck 'em when they don't put it up there?  We'll see...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: Coaching Change Being Discussed Internally:
    TTBI - that clever little definition only works for scientific experimentation where you can reproduce conditions exactly and control the conduct exactly.  Otherwise, it's a fallacy. You know what they call doing the same thing over and over again in search of a better result? Practice.  We talkin' about practice .  Not the game, not the game.  We talkin' about practice .
    Posted by Bookboy007

Yes, BB...I use that clever little definition somewhat tongue in cheek, but not entirely: the Bruins under PC do have a track record of going into the playoffs w/very little change from the regular season and the results have been virtually the same 3 yrs. in a row. I don't see it being any different this year. They can practice til the cows come home, but as SanDog pointed out, an objective assessment of the players they have combined with the coaching system they're bound to can't have you thinking past round 2....if I'm wrong and you are thinking this is a team destined at least for teh conference finals you are a more optmistic man than me; that's about all I can say.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

rolerhoky19 ....you bet my friend and I am probably on PC's list for the coach's job ...but I would decline ...I want to give all my energy and intelligence to building a better team for years to come and the only job I would accept would be assistant to PC or if ever Cam gets in touch with me (confidential) to offer me PC's job ...here I am Boston .....ready to move from Montreal to Beantown ...I've already told my wife ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

wait a minute here, without reading all the replied posts here, guys, this team is inconsistent, we go from KLH line that started the season hot, to KRW line that every other game or so is good. Damn you guys who think the players are accountable for playing awful. The dam CJ system doesnt work on a team that has the ability to be as offensive (without sacrificing defense ) as any team in this league. For god sakes we as fans can predict a savard give away in the D zone to a D pass up the boards when no one is there ( sorry i mean other than the opposing forchecker ) Serisouly consistency falls on CJ.
    I am actually enjoying watching teams like the oilers and leafs where they never stop skating and rarely see a boring game of 3 or 4 goals scored either way.

Sections
Shortcuts