Coaching

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Coaching

In response to winthecup's comment:

I think this series will come down to coaching,Julian will coach not to loose and Caryle will coach to win,Caryle will get more out of his offensive players,Bruin's will have to depend on Rask and Chara,and Chara has looked like crap all season,leads all def,in penalties,probably deflects a goal on his own net most games.Only chance Bruin's have of winning series is if Rask steals it ,or if Reimer chokes.Sorry that's how i feel hope i'm wrong,if i am i will be the first to come on and say i'm an idiot,just think Julian will do everthing he can to blow this.

Wow preatty negative aren't you,although i tend to agree about Julian,sure hope you are an idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

I think this series will come down to coaching,Julian will coach not to loose and Caryle will coach to win,Caryle will get more out of his offensive players,Bruin's will have to depend on Rask and Chara,and Chara has looked like crap all season,leads all def,in penalties,probably deflects a goal on his own net most games.Only chance Bruin's have of winning series is if Rask steals it ,or if Reimer chokes.Sorry that's how i feel hope i'm wrong,if i am i will be the first to come on and say i'm an idiot,just think Julian will do everthing he can to blow this.

Wow preatty negative aren't you,although i tend to agree about Julian,sure hope you are an idiot.

Anyone who makes a thread that gives them the chance to say "TOLD YA!" about a negative is usually an idiot! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

Anyone who makes a thread that gives them the chance to say "TOLD YA!" about a negative is usually an idiot! 

yep

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The posts before the playoffs are getting to be as bad if not worse than the ones leading up to the trade deadline.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Last night's game had more to do with the players upping the intensity of their play then anything Julien did behind the bench.

Of course, when the Bruins lose their first playoff game more will be said about what Julien didn't do/did do behind the bench then how the players performed on the ice.

Same old, same old........and expected from some.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Didn't look that way last night.

Sections
Shortcuts