Colborne scores!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Colborne scores!

The Colborne era has begun, I wish the B's could get him back! B's are still light scoring in the center department (unless Seguin stays there), with Bergy and Kecji mostly playmakers. Colborne's first goal last night may signal his staying with the big club in Toronto. Thank God we won the cup, because otherwise trading Colborne, AND a 1st round pick, AND a second round pick for a completely washed up defenseman would be among the worst trades in history.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Colborne scores!

He was in the right place at the right time so he gets credit for that.  But he partially fanned on the shot - hardly hilite reel material!  Good luck to the kid - I hope he makes it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Kid got off a good enough shot on a night when Rolloson didn't look like he could stop a beach ball.  Fratten deserves a lot of credit for that one for getting the puck through the lightning players and then dishing if off to the open Colborne.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Yes, he partially fanned but he was in a dirty area to get that pass so he does deserve some kudos. I'll be a fan of his wherever he plays due to his Bruin ties. I even wish Jumbo Joe Thornton well unless he's playing the Bs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Who?

In Response to Colborne scores!:
    [QUOTE]The Colborne era has begun, I wish the B's could get him back! B's are still light scoring in the center department (unless Seguin stays there), with Bergy and Kecji mostly playmakers. Colborne's first goal last night may signal his staying with the big club in Toronto. Thank God we won the cup, because otherwise trading Colborne, AND a 1st round pick, AND a second round pick for a completely washed up defenseman would be among the worst trades in history.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Bit of a lucky goal. He was actually playing his 4th game in 5 nights (including AHL games) and looked a bit tired.

I think he has the potential to be a good 2nd or 3rd centerman on the Leafs.

I still think he's about a year away.  Leafs have a bunch of injuries and he's up now as a result.  I'm not sure he'll be around for the balance of the year.

But as a Leaf fan I'm hoping for the best.  Seems like a great kid with a great attitude though based on the interviews I've seen.  He appears to want it badly.

Needs to get some more beef on though....he's a string-bean.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Neely and a first (Glen Wesley..which goes onto be Lucic) for Barry Pederson.  Now that is the worst trade ever for Vancouver!  Good luck to Colbourne, I hope he has a long successful NHL career.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Colborne scores!:[QUOTE] Who? In Response to Colborne scores! : Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

The correct question bandg!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Congrats to him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I like Colborne.  I hope he does well.  It won't bother me one bit if he does.  This is a dumb thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Congrats to him, whoever he is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Colborne scores!:
    [QUOTE]Neely and a first (Glen Wesley..which goes onto be Lucic) for Barry Pederson.  Now that is the worst trade ever for Vancouver!  Good luck to Colbourne, I hope he has a long successful NHL career.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Balanced off by one of the most lop-sided trades in NHL history:  Markus Naslund for Alek Stojanov.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Which is then countered by the insane contract Luongo has!

Just giving you a hard time haha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

II could have scored that one!!!!   Calm down this guy might not even stay in the NHL.     n Response to Colborne scores!:
    [QUOTE]The Colborne era has begun, I wish the B's could get him back! B's are still light scoring in the center department (unless Seguin stays there), with Bergy and Kecji mostly playmakers. Colborne's first goal last night may signal his staying with the big club in Toronto. Thank God we won the cup, because otherwise trading Colborne, AND a 1st round pick, AND a second round pick for a completely washed up defenseman would be among the worst trades in history.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Where would he play this year with the Bruins? Last year he didn't look as good as Caron, and Jordan's having a hard time cracking the lineup. I wish Colborne well, he wouldn't have gotten a chance to play with the NHL's deepest team. Good trade to get something you need for a player you will never use.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

[QUOTE]Neely and a first (Glen Wesley..which goes onto be Lucic) for Barry Pederson.  Now that is the worst trade ever for Vancouver!  Good luck to Colbourne, I hope he has a long successful NHL career.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Good post....following the timeline of this trade was Wes getting traded for 3 first rounders who turned out to be Sammy, MacClaren, and Aitken (ok 2 out of 3 ain't bad)....anyway the history goes on with additional future trades and we did get
     Looch, who you mention and even Horton about 3 more deals down thru the years, but yet a indirect result of this trade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Never heard of him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

"Colborne scores!", B's win The Cup!  Sounds even to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Colborne scores!:
    As evidenced by your earlier posts, you clearly know nothing about hockey. This latest thread does nothing to change anyone's opinion. Nice to see you stayed away for awhile after proclaiming this Bruins team wasn't good enough to win anything this year. A 9 game winning streak usually shuts up losers like you. It's not surprising that 1 goal from Colborne is enough to send you off on another absurd tangent. Why am I bothering to be polite with you? Screw it! You're clearly an idiot.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathan17. Show stanjonathan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Colborne scores! : As evidenced by your earlier posts, you clearly know nothing about hockey. This latest thread does nothing to change anyone's opinion. Nice to see you stayed away for awhile after proclaiming this Bruins team wasn't good enough to win anything this year. A 9 game winning streak usually shuts up losers like you. It's not surprising that 1 goal from Colborne is enough to send you off on another absurd tangent. Why am I bothering to be polite with you? Screw it! You're clearly an idiot.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Post of the day!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If this anonymous, tall centre man turns out to be worth anything I think the Bruins owed the Leafs something after the Kessel deal. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Colborne scores! : As evidenced by your earlier posts, you clearly know nothing about hockey. This latest thread does nothing to change anyone's opinion. Nice to see you stayed away for awhile after proclaiming this Bruins team wasn't good enough to win anything this year. A 9 game winning streak usually shuts up losers like you. It's not surprising that 1 goal from Colborne is enough to send you off on another absurd tangent. Why am I bothering to be polite with you? Screw it! You're clearly an idiot.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

But Colborne's big Dez.  Not massive like Coutourier, but big.  Big = good, no exceptions.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I have to agree with Fletcher, are we going to have to endure the same wouda, couda, shouda posts as we did with Kessel?

On another note, How bout dem Bruins and their nine game win streak!! Lets make it 10 tonight!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

more interested in players still on the team. maybe we'll tell you every time he is offside.

Sections
Shortcuts