Colin Campbell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Colin Campbell

He realized that eliminating the Canucks in the finals drew too much attention from intelligent observers like Null. As a result he and his friends at NBC have ordered the referees to ensure Vancouver is taken out in the first round when it is less obvious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Re: Colin Campbell

Yes, while also ensuring the safety of the citizens of Vancouver. The first-round elimination riot will be much less fiery and destructive than the repeat, Game 7 finals beating riot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

If LA actually pulls this off, it's going to be a loooooong spring out here. Listening to Canucks fans call for Gillis's and Vigneault's heads for the next two months.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man CBC execs. would be in tears if LA pulled off the upset wow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

It's true. It's ALLLL one elaborate conspiracy between NBC, CBC, RDS, TSN, The FBI, The NHL, The NHLPA, The NHL Official's office, Brendan Shanahan, The Teamsters, The Elite Left-Wing Liberal Media, Al Quaeda, Nancy Pelosi, Jeremy Jacobs, Justin Beiber, and the Keebler Elves.

Walkom was on the grassy knoll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Colin Campbell:
    It's true. It's ALLLL one elaborate conspiracy between NBC, CBC, RDS, TSN, The FBI, The NHL, The NHLPA, The NHL Official's office, Brendan Shanahan, The Teamsters, The Elite Left-Wing Liberal Media, Al Quaeda, Nancy Pelosi, Jeremy Jacobs, Justin Beiber, and the Keebler Elves. Walkom was on the grassy knoll.
    Posted by seobrien

As if the Illuminati isn't running it all.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

If LA actually pulls this off, it's going to be a loooooong spring out here. Listening to Canucks fans call for Gillis's and Vigneault's heads for the next two months.
    Posted by red75

Red, I think you have it backwards. That would make it simply awesome. I'd relish having that in my daily life. Kinda like watching the Montreal freakshow from afar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"The Teamsters" good one SE!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Dez...I love the Janney props!!

In Response to Re: Colin Campbell : As if the Illuminati isn't running it all.......
    Posted by dezaruchi

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez...I love the Janney props!! In Response to Re: Colin Campbell :
    Posted by bnice0015

An under-rated star player. I loved the Janney-Joyce-Neely line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

My son goes to hockey practice in his Bruin's jersey surrounded by kids in their Canucks shirts. I would love the melt down becuase you can be sure they will quickly go back in the closet and all you will see his Black and Gold. I will say there is much less smack talk this year. I think they are afraid to not count the chickens so quick. Please LA bring me a small little miracle. My son is nine and he is afraid to go up to Vancouver and see a hockey game becuase all his buddies told him about the riots. What a sad attribute to associated with a pretty city. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Absolutely.  Not underated in my book.  Actually one of my favorite players to this day.  CJ had some magic hands. 

In Response to Re: Colin Campbell : An under-rated star player. I loved the Janney-Joyce-Neely line.
    Posted by dezaruchi

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Get back to class, Null, and learn something useful.

Stop skipping classes for your conspiracy theory.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Here's how that story goes...

Once upon a time, there used to be a city called Vancouver.  But that city does not exist anymore due to ignorant fans who know little about hockey except the art of biting.  One day, that city got burnt to the ground because Vancouver got smoked 4-0 by a better Boston team.  Instead of placing the blame on the twin sisters or a greasy pumping tire goalie, all of the blame got placed on Gregory's Daddy.  He was claimed to be  the mastermind behind it all; he was the reason that the refs rigged each game.. and the sole reason why Vancouver lost.  Interestingly enough, no one could explain how Vancouver won all of the close games.  You would think that the refs would have more control over closer outcomes versus an 8-0 shellacking.  The moral of the story is to not listen to crazy fans who burn their own city to the ground.  The END.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Colin Campbell:
    He realized that eliminating the Canucks in the finals drew too much attention from intelligent observers like Null. As a result he and his friends at NBC have ordered the referees to ensure Vancouver is taken out in the first round when it is less obvious.
    Posted by OatesCam

Please indicate sarcasm, I was about to put you on ignore before I realized.

I think a few other people might be hating you already because they didn't pick up on it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If you actually thought I was serious, then putting me on ignore wouldn't change anything because you obviously haven't read any of my other 2000 posts on here ;)

In Response to Colin Campbell : Please indicate sarcasm, I was about to put you on ignore before I realized. I think a few other people might be hating you already because they didn't pick up on it.
    Posted by BadHabitude

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

The Canuck fans will never forget.'Member when Brad stole the puck from Danny Sedin and set up Bergy for the first of 2 goals in game 7?...That was awesome!!And 'member when Bergy scored that short handed goal in game 7?...That was awesome!!!And 'member when Brad scored those 2 goals to bury the Canucks in game 7?Man that was so awesome!!!and 'member when Chara lifted the Stanley Cup almost 12 feet in the air in front of all those Canuck fans?...Boy that was just awesome!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts