Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!!

Chowda on NAS.  clean hit.
    Nas on Chowda.  clean hit.
    Bookboy gets 3 games.
    next!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!!

Really! Children. Get along.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!!:
    [QUOTE]Chowda on NAS.  clean hit. Nas on Chowda.  clean hit. Bookboy gets 3 games. next!
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Campbell really had his chance to make a statement with this latest ruling and once again he blew it. These boards will never get better if he allows stuff like this to keep happening. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I just got fined an undisclosed amount for my comments regarding the Campbell ruling. Good Lord.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

BSLegion gets a game
    MDsizzle gets a fine.
    callodthedom19 hit on Bruins8 is good

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

SanDogBruin 4 games

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't want to throw anyone under the bus, but you know....that's what they're trying to get away from here...you know?  I mean...it's a bad post...right?  You can't be a hypocrite when it happens to you...I know he's a good guy, and you know, he feels terrible, but...it's a bad post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Um. What ruling?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Starting to turn into more like the Red Sox board everyday.  This board is about the Bruins and talkin hockey.  It should not be about the fools that post on this board including myself.  Go to Facialbook if you want to socialize.  I could care less who NAS is fueding with this week, but I do care about what other knowledgable posters have to say about the Bruins and Hockey.

Go ahead and rip me for saying it-- Could care less about that either!

GO BRUINS!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I CAN'T BELIEVE FLETCHER1 WOULD THROW A TEAMMATE UNDER THE BUS LIKE THAT!!! TRADE HIM NOW!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!!:
    [QUOTE]Starting to turn into more like the Red Sox board everyday.  This board is about the Bruins and talkin hockey.  It should not be about the fools that post on this board including myself.  Go to Facialbook if you want to socialize.  I could care less who NAS is fueding with this week, but I do care about what other knowledgable posters have to say about the Bruins and Hockey. Go ahead and rip me for saying it-- Could care less about that either! GO BRUINS!!!!
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]
    The board members are just trying to have a little fun that's all. You don't have to take part if you don't want to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]I CAN'T BELIEVE FLETCHER1 WOULD THROW A TEAMMATE UNDER THE BUS LIKE THAT!!! TRADE HIM NOW!!!
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for someone to call me out, lol.  I hope Cherry and Milbury don't find out...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!! : I was waiting for someone to call me out, lol.  I hope Cherry and Milbury don't find out...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    I already sent them the post. It will either be on the next HNIC or the Instigators. In the meantime we will have a SuperBowl party and enjoy... soda's together and laugh at this nonsense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Colin Campbell's latest ruling - typical!!!:
    [QUOTE]Chowda on NAS.  clean hit. Nas on Chowda.  clean hit. Bookboy gets 3 games. next!
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Chowda on NAS:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1vJrIAg-0

NAS on Chowda:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D2K0jsg0LE

Bookboy:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPZDKBbVp-0

Honestly, I know all of the stupidity is annoying you guys, and I'm sorry for that.  The guy starts two threads full of fraudulent info and downright lies to degrade and disrespect me and he got busted for it.  I posted the correct info and asked for clarity, but he just ran and hid.  Until he owns up to his acts, I will continue to bring it up every single time I see a post from him.  Want it to go away?  Ask him to come clean or ask him to go away.  The other options are to put me on ignore or just skip any posts from me that quote him.

I take all of the attacks on me in stride.  It doesn't bother me when entire threads are dedicated to someone's hatred of me.  I really couldn't care less, but it stinks for you guys to have them cluttering your/our boards.  The threads by Chowda were full of lies and misinformation intentionally construed to discredit me.  I brought my facts, he brought more lies.  The end of it all is possible, but that isn't in my hands.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ice cold N-A-S on the Chowdah vid. The league reviewed it though, you will get no further suspensions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Starting to turn into more like the Red Sox board everyday.  This board is about the Bruins and talkin hockey.  It should not be about the fools that post on this board including myself.  Go to Facialbook if you want to socialize.  I could care less who NAS is fueding with this week, but I do care about what other knowledgable posters have to say about the Bruins and Hockey. Go ahead and rip me for saying it-- Could care less about that either! GO BRUINS!!!!
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

NO.

You are way off base.

And time you learn something about hockey.

I am assessing these fines, suspensions and non suspensions EXACTLY as is done by Colie himself.

I have the film, check it.  Learn about the internal workings of the war room.

http://video.thescore.com/watch/hoth-bloge-salming-present-law-disorder-in-the-war-room

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Hopefully there's plenty of room under the bus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

My on Ice convo with Dez while all these shenanagins were going on....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQXFF_dEcdk&feature=related

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]My on Ice convo with Dez while all these shenanagins were going on.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQXFF_dEcdk&feature=related
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    My conversation with you for getting into my teammates Dez's head with your shenanigans. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i can't believe i read this thread...shame on me

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

[QUOTE]i can't believe i read this thread...shame on me
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

i know right...?%^& a new level has been acheived!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

My first account was given a life-time ban on these boards for posting too many pictures in a thread.

No joke.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Macdog has been fired as head coach for refusing to play his back up goalie and causing his starter to get injured.

Tweet just in from KPD:
    "Macdog goes with the decision to have a nice family dinner that just ends up being Macaroni and Hot Dogs. Goalie out for the year causes the family man a marriage."

Sections
Shortcuts