Columbus Blue Jackets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Re: Columbus Blue Jackets

I'm actually going to the Columbus v Boston game on Dec. 10, I'll let you know how it looks attendance wise..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

NHL radio had an interesting thought...with all the talk about realignment being Detroit or Nashville to the East, wouldn't there be incentive to move Columbus instead and see if it boosts attendance?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Columbus Blue Jackets

Wow are they terrible. Down 2-0 in the first 4 minutes tonught against the Flyers. From what I've heard and read is they may be making GM/Coach changes this week. I wonder if they will be trading some of their players and just re-build around Ryan Johansen.

Now before we get into the Rick Nash to Boston talk, if they do trade him it would only make sense IMO to deal him for young players/prospects/picks, which would put the Bruins in the mix, while taking a significant number of teams out of it. I know the sentiment is to keep him because of fan interest, but have you seen their games lately? Hardly anyone there, I looked up the attendance for a game last week and I'm not sure who was counting, but it wasn't close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

8-0 after 2 periods. Brutal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Columbus is such a nice area... sad to see Ohio State games with bigger turnout than NHL games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Steve Mason is horrible.  They need a goalie.  I don't want to trade Rask but as part of a deal to get Nash I would consider it.  It isn't going to happen though so I will quit dreaming.  They said they won't trade him and I am sure they would only consider trading if it was a deal that was too good to be true.  From Boston that might be something like Rask, Krecji and Dougie Hamilton and why would the Bruins agree to that since they are Stanley Cup Champions and already have a team that is good now and is set for continued success in the future?

Columbus is going to have a tough time getting out of this one.  I don't think there are easy answers although getting a goalie who can make a few saves might do wonders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Might be worth to pluck another player from that roster - like RJ Umberger.  Forget about Rick Nash.  Will cost Rask, Krejci and a pick.  Yes three for one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Columbus Blue Jackets:
    [QUOTE]Steve Mason is horrible.  They need a goalie.  I don't want to trade Rask but as part of a deal to get Nash I would consider it.  It isn't going to happen though so I will quit dreaming.  They said they won't trade him and I am sure they would only consider trading if it was a deal that was too good to be true.  From Boston that might be something like Rask, Krecji and Dougie Hamilton and why would the Bruins agree to that since they are Stanley Cup Champions and already have a team that is good now and is set for continued success in the future? Columbus is going to have a tough time getting out of this one.  I don't think there are easy answers although getting a goalie who can make a few saves might do wonders.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]
    Hunt, I haven't seen enough of him to stick up for Mason but after watching last night's highlight pack,I felt bad for the kid. I can't remember the last time I saw a goalie so badly hung out to dry. At least 5 goals in which the whole team abandoned him. It was brutal to watch. They look like they couldn't win a Calder Cup right now. If a deal with Columbus involving Rask and a prospect was to happen, it wouldn't bother me if Mason was part of the return package. You could probably get Mason and Vermette. Maybe even a pick to boot. Strangely enough, Columbus has the 6th highest payroll so they'd probably like to slash some cash.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

Nail Yakupov should help bring in some more fans next year...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Nail Yakupov should help bring in some more fans next year...
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]
    Maybe in a different city at this rate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Might be worth to pluck another player from that roster - like RJ Umberger.  Forget about Rick Nash.  Will cost Rask, Krejci and a pick.  Yes three for one.
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Boris, am I reading your post correctly: Rask, Krejci and a pick for R.J. Umberger?

Thoughts like that are grounds for excommunication from the fandom of the Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

Krejci, Kampfer and Knight for Nash - not Rask, not Hamilton.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci, Kampfer and Knight for Nash - not Rask, not Hamilton.
    Posted by Awry[/QUOTE]

and columbus would laugh and hang up 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

[QUOTE]Might be worth to pluck another player from that roster - like RJ Umberger.  Forget about Rick Nash.  Will cost Rask, Krejci and a pick.  Yes three for one.
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]
    Never...never...never.......would I trade Rask, Krejci and a pick for Nash.   If the Bruins offered Columbus that trade, Columbus  wouldn't hesitate to jump all over that.  Aint happening

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Columbus Blue Jackets : Boris, am I reading your post correctly: Rask, Krejci and a pick for R.J. Umberger? Thoughts like that are grounds for excommunication from the fandom of the Bruins.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOT

FOR RICK NASH, the Jackets would ask for Tuuka Rask, David Krejci and a pick.  Yes.  That's what they would ask for.  Is it worth it?  No.  I'm just telling you what the Jackets would ask for.

RICK NASH is their only star.  He's been the face of the franchise since it started. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Squashing the current make believe trade rumours on boston.com regarding Rick Nash.

CBC.CA: During last night’s “Hotstove” intermission segment on Hockey Night in Canada, Elliotte Friedman reports the floundering Columbus Blue Jackets have no plans to trade franchise player Rick Nash, nor has he asked for a trade or intends to

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

NASH  IS GOING NO WHERE    EVERY TEAM IN NHL WOULD  BID ON HIM AND HEY WOULD GET MORE THE DK. RASK AND A PICK  FR HIM

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]NASH  IS GOING NO WHERE    EVERY TEAM IN NHL WOULD  BID ON HIM AND HEY WOULD GET MORE THE DK. RASK AND A PICK  FR HIM
    Posted by mrbruin4[/QUOTE]

Yes Nash is the face of the Franchise. A franchise that absolutley stinks and is playing in front of a half filled building.

No, not every team would bid on him. 100% wrong. If Columbus were to trade Nash it would be for young players and picks. It would be a re-build, and unless teams have tons of room under the cap they cant trade for him unless they trade a high priced player or two in return. Bruins would be in good position to get him.

Do you trade Rask, Krejci and a 1st round pick to Columbus for Nash and Mason?

All Day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Awry. Show Awry's posts

This 'kelvana33' has game...

'young players and picks - a rebuild'..

...absolutely g*d-da*ned right

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Columbus Blue Jackets : Yes Nash is the face of the Franchise. A franchise that absolutley stinks and is playing in front of a half filled building. No, not every team would bid on him. 100% wrong. If Columbus were to trade Nash it would be for young players and picks. It would be a re-build, and unless teams have tons of room under the cap they cant trade for him unless they trade a high priced player or two in return. Bruins would be in good position to get him. Do you trade Rask, Krejci and a 1st round pick to Columbus for Nash and Mason? All Day.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Eh ... I think that's a deal Columbus does in a minute but Mason has Jim Carrey written all over him. Maybe Nash pulls a Horton and wakes up once he's away from that misery but I personally wouldn't want to see this deal. Of course, as my tagline says ...

Sections
Shortcuts