come back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: come back

System only works when ahead, B's need to be the team leading.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: come back:
    In Response to Re: come back : They're playing the same style game that Boston played all year.Give up a bunch of shots from the outside and try to clog lanes to the net.But if memory serves,that was the style which you claimed gets teams turned into mincemeat come playoffs.......So which is it?"Perfect" or mincemeat?I guess we'll see when it's over.Until then,this debate has grown tired.BTW-did I claim the season series meaningless?You're crediting me with saying lots of stuff recently.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Now who's putting words into someone's pie-hole? You are wrong. What i said was that sitting back and allowing teams to cross easily across your blue line, running around in your own end--as the B's did in that late season loss to the Rangers and in the Flyers series last year--is a recipe for failure...I said nothing about keeping teams to the permieter and clogging shooting lanes, which is just good defense.

i'll agree on this much: this debate HAS become tiresome, and when the Bruins lose this series I'll look fwd. to your explanation of how and why they;re still a better team than Montreal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

True. The series isn't over just yet. However, if the B's do lose tonight it WILL BE OVER. What we witnessed last year vs. the Flyers happens every 30 or so years. The game to get back in the series and make a statement is tonight. Let's see if the Bruins make that statement.

This series isn't over.  Bruins are a good road team and they know there backs against the wall.  Don't panic and take it one game at a time.  We witnessed first hand a team come back from a 3-0 deficit no reason we cant handle being down 2-0.
    Posted by prob2236

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: come back : Now who's putting words into someone's pie-hole? You are wrong. What i said was that sitting back and allowing teams to cross easily across your blue line, running around in your own end--as the B's did in that late season loss to the Rangers and in the Flyers series last year--is a recipe for failure...I said nothing about keeping teams to the permieter and clogging shooting lanes, which is just good defense. i'll agree on this much: this debate HAS become tiresome, and when the Bruins lose this series I'll look fwd. to your explanation of how and why they;re still a better team than Montreal.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

I doubt you've looked forward to anything in your life.Sorry to have paraphrased you.I was trying to give a little more credit to your description of Boston's mid-season defensive scheme.Every defensive scheme or stat you've ever raised was an attempt to explain it as the reason Boston will lose.If the Habs win 4 I'll say they're better.Blah,blah,blah........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...if there's a team that knows you can be down 3-0 and come back......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Was it Parcels who said something like "only Ws or Ls" determine the better team?  I am optimistist until the Bs win the Cup or lose in one of the series on the road to the Cup.  Anything else is folly.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

B's play well on the road.  Let's just hope they left the Qualudes back in Boston and come out flying!  First goal will be huge in that building. 
    Posted by sebagoking

I think that's key. B's need to gain the momentum early (score first), take the crowd out of it, and then see how Montreal responds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: come back : I doubt you've looked forward to anything in your life.Sorry to have paraphrased you.I was trying to give a little more credit to your description of Boston's mid-season defensive scheme.Every defensive scheme or stat you've ever raised was an attempt to explain it as the reason Boston will lose.If the Habs win 4 I'll say they're better.Blah,blah,blah........
    Posted by dezaruchi

So says the guy who says let's stick to hockey. Nice. Guess I don't have to point out that you know nothing about me apart from my feeling about the Bruins, which is negative, and which is backed up by results from 40 years of futility.

But never mind that. What I find amazing in this post is that you'll admit Mtl. is the better team "if they win in 4."

So--am I to take it, that if the Bruins lose in 5 or 6 Mtl. is still NOT the better team? The Bruins only have to win one or 2 games in this series and still lose and they're better? I really don;t want to put words into your mouth so tell me--am i taking it that the ONLY way Mtl. is the better team is if they sweep??? Cuz if that's so, that's an astonishing admission.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: come back : So says the guy who says let's stick to hockey. Nice. Guess I don't have to point out that you know nothing about me apart from my feeling about the Bruins, which is negative, and which is backed up by results from 40 years of futility. But never mind that. What I find amazing in this post is that you'll admit Mtl. is the better team "if they win in 4." So--am I to take it, that if the Bruins lose in 5 or 6 Mtl. is still NOT the better team? The Bruins only have to win one or 2 games in this series and still lose and they're better? I really don;t want to put words into your mouth so tell me--am i taking it that the ONLY way Mtl. is the better team is if they sweep??? Cuz if that's so, that's an astonishing admission.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Try again Einstein.I clearly said "if the Habs WIN 4" meaning the series.You just wasted an entire post that could've been solved by actually reading what someone else says before going off half-cocked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I hope I look like a moron.
    Posted by callodthedom19

don't worry Cal, you will always look like a moron in my eyes...lol!!!

JUST KIIIDDDING!!!

I hope the game tonight is worth watching......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: come back : So says the guy who says let's stick to hockey. Nice. Guess I don't have to point out that you know nothing about me apart from my feeling about the Bruins, which is negative, and which is backed up by results from 40 years of futility. But never mind that. What I find amazing in this post is that you'll admit Mtl. is the better team "if they win in 4." So--am I to take it, that if the Bruins lose in 5 or 6 Mtl. is still NOT the better team? The Bruins only have to win one or 2 games in this series and still lose and they're better? I really don;t want to put words into your mouth so tell me--am i taking it that the ONLY way Mtl. is the better team is if they sweep??? Cuz if that's so, that's an astonishing admission.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Agreed....I f*cked up. If you are willing to admit when the Habs win 4 that they're better that's good enuff for me. Should the Bruins win 4, like I said earlier--you won;t have to put up w.me anymore.

15 minutes til puck drop. We see what we see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: come back : Agreed....I f*cked up. If you are willing to admit when the Habs win 4 that they're better that's good enuff for me. Should the Bruins win 4, like I said earlier--you won;t have to put up w.me anymore. 15 minutes til puck drop. We see what we see.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

Agreed!Talk to you guys after the game.GO BRUINS!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to Re: come back : Agreed!Talk to you guys after the game.GO BRUINS!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

Go Bruins indeed. Make me look foolish--I BEG of you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: come back : don't worry Cal, you will always look like a moron in my eyes...lol!!! JUST KIIIDDDING!!! I hope the game tonight is worth watching......
    Posted by jmwalters

The only reason I posted was for the response. Figured it would have been NAS. Glad to be surprised haha. I hope the B's come out playing a good physical game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

In Response to Re: come back : And you keep crying at the other end of  the spectrum.It's still tears spilling out regardless of the venom mixed in.Like I said,you keep putting words in my mouth while not backing it up.If I'm guilty of constantly doing something it should be easy to prove.I've waited hours for you to do it.Why don't you get started on that or answering direct questions instead of replying with the same,non-stop drivel.Explain the many facets of the game in which Montreal is so superior to Boston instead of a comeback like "waaaaaah".Oh yeah,you won't bother because that would involve some real insight to the game.Dress it up however you like.you're the one crying about people  not singing your tune.I'm simply presenting unmatched counter-points.But then why would you bother with an answer when you can just keep saying "38 years"over and over again?
    Posted by dezaruchi

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Just win the damn game and we'll go from there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just win the damn game and we'll go from there.
    Posted by red75

Exactly Red!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Just ge TT the fuc" out of there and we might have a chance!!

Sections
Shortcuts