Comedy from Yahoo Sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Comedy from Yahoo Sports

Caption under a picture of the Thrashers, "With the recent acquisition of Blake Wheeler, the Thrashers look to stop their recent road losing streak."

Oh those poor fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Comedy from Yahoo Sports

That is funny...it won't take long for them to figure out that Wheels is the 2nd best player they got in the deal!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Comedy from Yahoo Sports:
    [QUOTE]Caption under a picture of the Thrashers, "With the recent acquisition of Blake Wheeler, the Thrashers look to stop their recent road losing streak." Oh those poor fans.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Wow!  Blake Wheeler as saviour!  Who'd have thunk it?  We've known he has some skills.  It was unfortunate they didn't make an appearance consistently enough for the Bruins. 

Should be interesting to see what effect, if any, this trade has on him.  Mind you, one has to wonder if there will be enough fans in attendance to see him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Comedy from Yahoo Sports:
    [QUOTE]knowing luck from the past bruins busts they will become a 40 goal scorer the next year, aka brad boyes
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

Boyes wasn't a bust in Boston.

How's he doing now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFan07. Show BostonFan07's posts

This trade is great for Wheeler because everyone knows how difficult it is to play professional sports in Boston with all the pressure the fans put on the players. I feel like we might see a rebirth of Blake Wheeler in a market where he won't be scrutinized as much as he was here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Comedy from Yahoo Sports:
    [QUOTE]Caption under a picture of the Thrashers, "With the recent acquisition of Blake Wheeler, the Thrashers look to stop their recent road losing streak." Oh those poor fans.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

NAS- you have been a pretty staunch defender of being patient with Wheeler.  You finally ready cut him loose?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Comedy from Yahoo Sports : NAS- you have been a pretty staunch defender of being patient with Wheeler.  You finally ready cut him loose?
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it wasn't my decision.  He's shown flashes of progress, moments of amazing moves.  He's really put the effort in this season, but still poor results abound.

Is it because of a lack of true ability?  Heart?  Consistent linemates?  I don't know.   We'll find out in a couple of years I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Tsn showed Wheeler and Stuart last night it didn't seem like Wheeler really cared that he was moved from a Stanley cup contender to a team that may not make the playoffs.I think it shows the lack of intensity from this guy, I'm not sure how much this guy really cares about the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep Wheeler's got an asssist already in his first game and game not over yet ..he is also playing on pwk ...and looks like the best player on the ice ...are you surprised,,,,,been saying for months that the only place in the NHL were Blake is underated is Boston ...a Star is borned in Atlanta...

Stanely Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

[QUOTE]Yep Wheeler's got an asssist already in his first game and game not over yet ..he is also playing on pwk ...and looks like the best player on the ice ...are you surprised,,,,,been saying for months that the only place in the NHL were Blake is underated is Boston ...a Star is borned in Atlanta... Stanely Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Best player on the ice? I guess your tv as a big black square over that guy wearing number 4 for edmonton. Hall would have been sweet in Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Yep Wheeler's got an asssist already in his first game and game not over yet ..he is also playing on pwk ...and looks like the best player on the ice ...are you surprised,,,,,been saying for months that the only place in the NHL were Blake is underated is Boston ...a Star is borned in Atlanta... Stanely Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Wait wait wait!! Really??

I know you're in love with the guy but "a star is born" because he had an assist in a game against the worst team in the league and his team lost!!!

Ok then!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Comedy from Yahoo Sports : Wait wait wait!! Really?? I know you're in love with the guy but "a star is born" because he had an assist in a game against the worst team in the league and his team lost!!! Ok then!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

And a couple of penalty minutes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Comedy from Yahoo Sports : And a couple of penalty minutes.
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

I bet it was either tripping or hooking penalty because of his lazy a_ _!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Translation:  He's right back to form...third best player on his line.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Stanley there's always hope. With Wheeler that's all you got.

Sections
Shortcuts