Comments from Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsmontrealer. Show habsmontrealer's posts

Comments from Montreal

About Horton.  Sorry to say that, but you just have to CALL 9-1-1, Bruins fans!  Or call, Dr Recchi.

Remember Pacioretty?

Go Canucks Go!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Comments from Montreal

Enjoy your offseason Pierre. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Why do habs fans post "Comments from montreal" after like every game.

What you think because your from MTL that we care about your opinion any more or something. Do you do it to grab attention? Why do you need to tell us your from MTL.

Oh your just butt hurt and pathetic ragging on a seriously injured player. You guys a hypocrites its just sad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbag0991222. Show dbag0991222's posts

Little #aggot

In Response to Comments from Montreal:
    [QUOTE]About Horton.  Sorry to say that, but you just have to CALL 9-1-1, Bruins fans!  Or call, Dr Recchi. Remember Pacioretty? Go Canucks Go!
    Posted by habsmontrealer[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]About Horton.  Sorry to say that, but you just have to CALL 9-1-1, Bruins fans!  Or call, Dr Recchi. Remember Pacioretty? Go Canucks Go!

Maxpac lives on in our prayers. As well as the local Theatre matinee showing of X-Men. 
    Sad story. My mom had a heart attack the night Max was laid out by the stanch....by Chara I mean, and she yelled at me to dial 911. I yelled back that I already had 5 times.
    Wanna meet up for some Poutine?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Comments from Montreal:
    [QUOTE]^^^apply more hair gel
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

long time no see..............i notice you're still writing the same old phrase you seem to know a lot about gel....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agree !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

I still see that your a troll GS and that the bolts are playing golf....go away and go play in the street

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

gymmy rat good to see U... still have big muscles and a big mouth?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Comments from Montreal : oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh agree !
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Hiya Greatseason, I am a do*che like you. I hope we can get some Poutine together next time you are in Quebec hiding from US law enforcement. Only problem I have is your avatar, it should read "Bolts: All Out" now, shouldnt it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

bye bye work to do..... in fact where's Horton maybe having fun with Pac!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Montreal - eliminated
    Tampa bay - eliminated*
    Boston - playing for the Stalney Cup.

Any answer for that?  Didn't think so.

*by the same team.  Guess who?  That's right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]bye bye work to do..... in fact where's Horton maybe having fun with Pac!

Wait! Wait! I need a ride home!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]bye bye work to do..... in fact where's Horton maybe having fun with Pac!

Horton thinks he's in Vancouver at the moment. Same exact amount of time passed before "Patches" was at the movies watching hall pass. Later troll, have fun diving, I mean, golfing with your beloved Habs and Bolts. Tool.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

clever habno16.. i bet my house you're a bruins fan disguised LOL ..ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha nice try but i don't buy it.... good luck next time ... and have a good day

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Comments from Montreal : Maxpac lives on in our prayers. As well as the local Theatre matinee showing of X-Men.  Sad story. My mom had a heart attack the night Max was laid out by the stanch....by Chara I mean, and she yelled at me to dial 911. I yelled back that I already had 5 times. Wanna meet up for some Poutine?
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]

I like you already!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Regardless of how this season plays out, you can add another team that has won a Cup since the Shabs last won.  If it's the Bruins - and we all know it will be - then every original six team except that Laffs will have won a Cup since the Shabs last won (11 now - gettin' close to half the league).  We can officially begin to change the rhetoric to "Montreal fans will not accept anything less than mediocrity!" which is what I call a team basically playing "moneypuck" without the financial restraint by building a team around shot-blocking and the powerplay.

Maybe they'll stop singing Ricky Martin songs during games and switch to Barbara Streisand's "Memories".  I'm not sure which opens them up to more ridicule.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]clever habno16.. i bet my house you're a bruins fan disguise LOL ..ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha nice try but i don't buy it.... good luck next time ... and have a good day
    ......and I bet you are an idiot.........I've got a feeling that we're both right.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]clever habno16.. i bet my house you're a bruins fan disguise LOL ..ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha nice try but i don't buy it.... good luck next time ... and have a good day

I can prove I am a Habs fan right here in Montreal. If you wish to visit me, take a right from St Catherines onto Fat Albert St, a left onto Riot Ave, then go straight till you come to a short pier. Then keep going.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Have fun with your big Jazz Festival on June 25th since hockey season is over for the Canadiens.  Have a great summer

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IHorton scores Habs Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    n Response to Comments from Montreal:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

ahahahahahah still laughing good one... but not enough clever for me... but nathan horton is that you ...wasting time here? stop faking you're injured.. tsss tssss

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i'm still waiting for your miracle recovery! i think it won't be long.Tongue out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]ahahahahahah still laughing good one... but not enough clever for me... but nathan horton is that you ...wasting time here? stop faking you're injured.. tsss tssss

That wouldnt make sense in any language from the planet Earth. But it might here in Montreal.

Sections
Shortcuts