Comments from Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Comments from Montreal

ahahahaha LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Why must you laugh at a Quebecoiusyouisouisyo? American swine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter2k10. Show scooter2k10's posts

Thank you for support Habs fans! Montreal has owned Boston in the playoffs!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Chara isn't a dirty player.

Chara's hit wasn't a dirty hit. If it wasn't for the post being there, nothing would have been thought twice about it.

Comparing this to the Horton hit shows your petty ignorance.

Stay in Montreal and enjoy many months thinking "what could have been".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

In Response to Re: Comments from Montreal:
    [QUOTE]KARMA IS A BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Truly you are a great man, but I must correct you. The better way to win is to put more pucks in the other teams net than you allow in your own. Other than that, you seem quite sturdy and made for bucking. I should know, I have worked on a farm since I passed 3rd grade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you for support Habs fans! Montreal has owned Boston in the playoffs!
    Posted by scooter2k10[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome Scooter, anytime I can help I will. Your name makes me a bit sad though...I had a dog named Scooter who we put down. There was nothing wrong with him, we just felt like it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

petty ????????????? LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]KARMA IS A BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and so are you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Since 1985, Boston is better than .500 vs. MTL in the playoffs.  Statute of limitations on "Montreal Owns the Bruins in the Playoffs" is pretty much up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Comments from Montreal : Maxpac lives on in our prayers. As well as the local Theatre matinee showing of X-Men.  Sad story. My mom had a heart attack the night Max was laid out by the stanch....by Chara I mean, and she yelled at me to dial 911. I yelled back that I already had 5 times. Wanna meet up for some Poutine?
    Posted by HabsNo16[/QUOTE]
    Pac was watching a movie the next day with his "concussion". Horton isn't trying to buy sympathy, he is really hurt so he won't make it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]gymmy rat good to see U... still have big muscles and a big mouth?

Glad to see your bolts playing golf are you?

Loser!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]bye bye work to do..... in fact where's Horton maybe having fun with Pac!
    ====================================
      Hey look,the coward is back!! Where have you been?Get tired of being wrong and making a total azz out of yourself?
      We know your lame tired old act there loser boy.
     You are one pathetic little bug. But go ahead and run your mouth and act the jerk like you always do.We laugh at your pathetic attempts of you trying to save your manhood and acting tough behind a keyboard.
        We laugh at you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Comments from Montreal:
    [QUOTE]About Horton.  Sorry to say that, but you just have to CALL 9-1-1, Bruins fans!  Or call, Dr Recchi. Remember Pacioretty? Go Canucks Go!
    Posted by habsmontrealer[/QUOTE]

Why are you on here?  Don't you have a shift starting soon?  Do you remember your key line - do you want fries with that? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Comments from Montreal : Maxpac lives on in our prayers. As well as the local Theatre matinee showing of X-Men.  Sad story. My mom had a heart attack the night Max was laid out by the stanch....by Chara I mean, and she yelled at me to dial 911. I yelled back that I already had 5 times. Wanna meet up for some Poutine?

Hey, can I come too?
     I could bring a case of Pepsi.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Comments from Montreal : Hey, can I come too?  I could bring a case of Pepsi.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

Poutine and Pepsi, I feel like singing Oh Canada. Except I did just like 3 minutes ago. For no reason.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Comments from Montreal : Poutine and Pepsi, I feel like singing Oh Canada. Except I did just like 3 minutes ago. For no reason.

I'll come too! I love poutine! Just as long as we're in Montreal, I wanna pisss off some Scabs fans.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

nobody replied looks like you're not worth it...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Comments from Montreal : I'll come too! I love poutine! Just as long as we're in Montreal, I wanna pisss off some Scabs fans.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

I hate Bostonians and you arent welcome here. But a mans gotta eat, so if you can pay for it that would be cool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

4thecup, it forgot to share a picture of it and its 80's boyfriend from miami vice
    or is it jersey shore

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]4thecup, it forgot to share a picture of it and its 80's boyfriend from miami vice or is it jersey shore
    Posted by gymrat11[/QUOTE]

Great shirt, I want one. "This is what we live for". Apparently, looking like a couple of escaped mental patients is something worth living for. Who knew?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]These stupid Habs fans keep talking about Max Pacioretty like he was Gandhi or something.  Pacioretty got decked for one reason - he has a big mouth and he's a smart-ass punk.  There are about 10 other players in the league that would have cleaned his clock.  PK Subban learned a lesson from that and began shutting up after that.  Notice that, Habs fans?  Less attitude and more playing.  Pacioretty did not learn his lesson.  From his mommy and daddy's house in upscale Connecticut he tweeted insults to the Bruins during the playoffs.  He's a little rich kid baby.  He's an immature little f-ck who always got his way.  It shows.  It just shows.  There were stories thru-out the year about "problems in the Canadiens dressing room.  Know what that is about?  I'll tell you.  Cocky rookies vs the veterans.  Pacioretty is one of those who was told to smarten up.  So, Habs fans, put all your energy in calling those radio shows and demanding why the Canadiens don't draft more little French speaking peppers.  Because that's what counts.  His last name.  Not heart. What a bunch of sissies.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

Ooooh boy, reeling in a big one now. Glad I used the Megabait lure on this one, holds it tight.