Comparable games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Comparable games

When every single announcer on the NHL Network and NBC was saying the Bruins OF COURSE win this game for their city tonight, I was saying to my wife that they would fail miserably, because, well, I know what they are.

This is a team that couldnt show one ounce of emotion this season, ever. Could they get up... show some heart in the biggest game of the year, the most emotional, the one their city needed to see heart?

LOL.

I thought of the no show gutless performance vs Pittsburgh after the Savard hit. Remember? Gutless. Heartless.

Then there was that horrendous heartless, gutless loss at home against Philly in Game 5 in 2010 when some of us told you... they are going to blow a 3-0 series lead.  Remember the names you called us?

And there was the mind bogglinmg gutless loss in Game 7 of that series to finish the choke.

Oh, this team has had plenty of other chokes in recent memory, plenty of displays of needing a heart transplant, but

Tonight, when the city needed them the most, they didnt even show up. They skated around scared of their own shadows, and did what they do best.

Lose.

When leading late in the game.

Gutless.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Comparable games

I agree with most of what u say Sox. This is a team of pretenders, not remotely close to contenders. They don't deserve to be called Bruins at all. Their name should be saps. To allow a team like the Sabers to come into ur barn and have the likes of Kaleta throw u around without getting a response from NOBODY is a disgrace!  I bet Jagr is wondering wth he allowed himself to be traded to this team. He got smoked on at least 3 occasions and ....nada! Once was when Lucic was 20 ft away looking right at him. Pretty sad when ur 2nd or 3rd offensive player on the team has to take matters into his own hands. It really is a very sad day to be a Bruins fan. They have as much heart as a snail right now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Kinda makes Iginla look like a pretty bright guy right about now.

Someone earlier tonight referred to 2011 as an "aberration." I think that's dead on. This team's DNA for years is to be gutless when they need to show heart the most. I don't know who was in those jerseys for that run in 2011, but they have never been seen here before or since.

Gutless cowards, Let the city down big time, tonight. Big time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The Boston Blewits.

Brilliant. My new slogan.

I need a Photoshop of a jersey...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

So, when are you going away?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

When every single announcer on the NHL Network and NBC was saying the Bruins OF COURSE win this game for their city tonight, I was saying to my wife that they would fail miserably, because, well, I know what they are.

This is a team that couldnt show one ounce of emotion this season, ever. Could they get up... show some heart in the biggest game of the year, the most emotional, the one their city needed to see heart?

LOL.

I thought of the no show gutless performance vs Pittsburgh after the Savard hit. Remember? Gutless. Heartless.

Then there was that horrendous heartless, gutless loss at home against Philly in Game 5 in 2010 when some of us told you... they are going to blow a 3-0 series lead.  Remember the names you called us?

And there was the mind bogglinmg gutless loss in Game 7 of that series to finish the choke.

Oh, this team has had plenty of other chokes in recent memory, plenty of displays of needing a heart transplant, but

Tonight, when the city needed them the most, they didnt even show up. They skated around scared of their own shadows, and did what they do best.

Lose.

When leading late in the game.

Gutless.

Yeah, I bet the wife is thrilled about listening to you complaining and then watching you break doors after losing a game in which you were sure they were going to anyway. Sounds just super.

Sections
Shortcuts