Complaint Department

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Complaint Department

Is closed until next October.  This is going to be a series for the ages.  Enjoy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Complaint Department

Complaints? ON this board? That's crazy talk Hang!!! ;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:

Complaints? ON this board? That's crazy talk Hang!!! ;-)

True that 4ever...I think the only legit complaint is whether or not ST is your best option.  Pandolfo will put up the exact same 0-0-0 scoring line that ST does, but he can at least play some D.  Watching ST trying to cover Kane last night was scary.  People will also pick apart Peverly & Kelly's production, but they don't need to score for this team to win.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Is closed until next October.  This is going to be a series for the ages.  Enjoy.

Could not agree with you more. I think their is a little sense of panic among the masses, which happens after every loss, but this is the SCF and I think most people were a little spoiled by the Pittsburgh series.

This is going to be a series that lives up to the hype and is talked about for a long time after it's over.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Could not agree with you more. I think their is a little sense of panic among the masses, which happens after every loss, but this is the SCF and I think most people were a little spoiled by the Pittsburgh series.

This is going to be a series that lives up to the hype and is talked about for a long time after it's over.

sooooooooooo true!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

I got a complaint Bruins had 2 goal lead in third period of Stanley cup finals and blew it.although not really a complaint just realty,but over and done with move on,but learn from mistakes.I'm sure Julian didn't give them all a big hug after game,i would say someHyde Hyde showed up in the third last night.

My only complaint is that I'm replying to a troll.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I got a complaint Bruins had 2 goal lead in third period of Stanley cup finals and blew it.although not really a complaint just realty,but over and done with move on,but learn from mistakes.I'm sure Julian didn't give them all a big hug after game,i would say someHyde Hyde showed up in the third last night.

anything negative  said about Bruins there a  troll

Never seen you post after they win, so it's been a while.  I bet you hate that.  Enjoy the loss!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

anything negative  said about Bruins there a  troll

Never seen you post after they win, so it's been a while.  I bet you hate that.  Enjoy the loss!!

Hang, the guy's only been around for 3 months so I really don't think he's much of an authority on what it's like around here. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Hang, the guy's only been around for 3 months so I really don't think he's much of an authority on what it's like around here. 

[/QUOTE]

It's too bad that some people just aren't happy unless they're complaining dez, especially considering what this team has accomplished since Game 7 of the Toronto series. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It's too bad that some people just aren't happy unless they're complaining dez, especially considering what this team has accomplished since Game 7 of the Toronto series. 

[/QUOTE]

Hang, knowing that they're playing against the best from the West, I knew it wasn't going to be easy to win any games. I wasn't let down by their efforts last night. It happens. Time to move forward and hope they can win the next one. Go Bruins!  4 more wins!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Complaint:  After hundreds of derogatory posts about the Bruins (you know, the reason we all come here...every day) and a promise to leave (you know...in total disgrace), SoxIL shows up to post a "look at my pictures from the game" thread.

And some people give him the thumbs up.

That's not right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Complaint:  After hundreds of derogatory posts about the Bruins (you know, the reason we all come here...every day) and a promise to leave (you know...in total disgrace), SoxIL shows up to post a "look at my pictures from the game" thread.

That's not right.

A finger up would definitely be more appropriate. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

The only complaint I have is that I'm not watching Game 2 right now. Can't wait til Saturday. Shake it off guys and go for it.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's not right.

Not me, he gets no quarter from me. He was and will always be the biggest negative-nancy on here. That clown berated everything about this team now he loves them enough to get SC tix.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

The only complaint I have is that I'm not watching Game 2 right now. Can't wait til Saturday. Shake it off guys and go for it.....

Love your avatar. Well done and I'm glad to see that you have another generation of Bruins fan in the pipeline!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nebulous thread title allows me to say I dislike the Blackhawks now.  The stats are coming out of Chi town/NHL.com that the team losing in a long overtime generally goes on to lose the series.  Yikes.  Now there is a reason for the Bs to beat the Blackhawks.  The other is Andrew Shaw is tough for the Bs to handle?

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=673963

In keeping with the intent of the thread, Tory Krug was not responsible for the loss.  The Bs were skating backwards for almost two periods before that gaffe.  The team let up the goal.  Krug deserves to keep playing.  

Vote for Tuuka on NHL.com.  

Don't judge me monkey!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Claude said it all; " it was a great game"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Reminder to the complainers:  Shut up and watch.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I love this, hang.  It's brilliant.  Look at the team we support and yet some view them as if they're languishing around with the Avs, Panthers or Calgary.  Two teams remaining and the Bruins will be the only one left standing. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Kelly-3 somebody kick him in the hole, he needs a jump start. I know he brings more to the game but I have not seen any of it this year, please kick it back into gear.

Pevs has taken all the heat most of the year from the haters, and he hasn't been great, but they all need a jumpstart.  Pev Kel and Seg need to use their speed better, I know it has been mostly awesome on the D side, but we need goals from the 3rd line players.

Please sit ST, totally a waste of a player without Camp and especially if Hort is out.  There is no rolling of 4 lines with him now, he needs to be replaced.  Sure we can win with him but it might be a lot easier without him.

GOAT!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It's unreal that the B's have made it to the SC Finals given their numerous inadequacies.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It's unreal that the B's have made it to the SC Finals given their numerous inadequacies.

I know you're kidding Hang but there really is no such thing as a perfect lineup. There will always be discussions about one roster player over another. It's always been that way too.  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts