Complete scum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Complete scum

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=343514

Seriously? A smash and grab at a funeral???? How low can human beings get?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Complete scum

That is disgusting !!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

They'll never be able to pawn the stuff, all Canada will have the list of stolen items.

then they'll get caught.

Then things won't go well for them in prison once the populaton find out what they did.

In the end, it won't work out well for them.  Pun intended.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hope you're right BadHab - they'll never be able to pawn those sweaters.

But given our justice system, unless they have priors, they'll just get time served and probation, and avoid what's coming to them. Hopefully they have a tonne of priors and can have lots of "fun" in prison.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Let me say I have always enjoyed Montreal, but it so typical of Montreal's lesser types or thieves. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Complete scum:
    [QUOTE]http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=343514 Seriously? A smash and grab at a funeral???? How low can human beings get?
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    To be fair, the article said that it happened in the overnight hours last night while the car was parked in an outside lot.  It wasn't like it happened outside of a funeral home while a funeral was going on.  That said, it was still a reprehensible crime. 

I don't know what kind of reputation the Montreal Police Department has, but I am sure that an officer would gladly help the perpertrator of this crime fall down a couple of sets of stairs if they catch him.  Pat Burns used to be a Montreal cop.  There probably aren't many things that a criminal could do that would be more of an insult to other cops in Montreal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah heard about this on the radio sickening display of disrespect!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Complete scum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Complete scum : To be fair, the article said that it happened in the overnight hours last night while the car was parked in an outside lot.  It wasn't like it happened outside of a funeral home while a funeral was going on.  That said, it was still a reprehensible crime.  I don't know what kind of reputation the Montreal Police Department has, but I am sure that an officer would gladly help the perpertrator of this crime fall down a couple of sets of stairs if they catch him.  Pat Burns used to be a Montreal cop.  There probably aren't many things that a criminal could do that would be more of an insult to other cops in Montreal.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Reading the CBC version of the article, police weren't certain as to the time of theft, as the eihicle had not been moved since the wake, so it could have occurred during that time period or overnight, and they're still investigating.

Also, yeah Montreal cops have a reputation for being the most corrupt in Canada (but then again so does anything that has to do with civil service in Montreal) so a fall wouldn't suprise me, or upset me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Complete scum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Complete scum : To be fair, the article said that it happened in the overnight hours last night while the car was parked in an outside lot.  It wasn't like it happened outside of a funeral home while a funeral was going on.  That said, it was still a reprehensible crime.  I don't know what kind of reputation the Montreal Police Department has, but I am sure that an officer would gladly help the perpertrator of this crime fall down a couple of sets of stairs if they catch him.  Pat Burns used to be a Montreal cop.  There probably aren't many things that a criminal could do that would be more of an insult to other cops in Montreal.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    That's the exact rep that the Montreal police have so if the cops get the opportunity you'll likely get your wish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Also I just saw thisphoto - a very sad one of Burns' wife from the funeral yesterday, holding Burn's urn.
    Take a close lookat that urn - that's both classy and cool. A great resting place for the man.