Confidence Level

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Confidence Level

Gut check. What's your confidence level for this team? I absolutely love the favorable matchups it provides in just about every game situation. I'm trusting the D will be in game shape given a few days off.

Lucic-Krejci-Peverly
    Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin
    Rolston-Kelly-Pouliot
    Thornton-Campbell-Paille

Chara-Seids
    Boychuck-Ference
    Zanon-McQuaid

Caron and Corvo first off the bench.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Re: Confidence Level

Caps have been in "playoffs mode" for the last 2-3 weeks, especially until last few days, playing desperately with emotions.

Will they carry that into 1st round ? or they'll become flat ?

We have no such history against Caps so I have no idea what to expect from them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

My confidence is high with this line-up.
    Would like to see Caron enter if Thorton has no role in the first round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The Caps have some offensive weapons - there is no doubt about it.  But, this should be countered well by the B's defensive system - if they commit to it.  If they don't, they are in trouble.

Thinking back to last year's Round 1 vs. Montreal, I hope the B's don't get in the habit of allowing that quick first period goal that forces them away from their game plan.  B's play far better when tied, or even better, getting an early lead themselves.  First goal will be huge in this series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

My confidence level will be high as long as Corvo is not in the lineup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Confidence Level:
    Gut check. What's your confidence level for this team? I absolutely love the favorable matchups it provides in just about every game situation. Caron and Corvo first off the bench. Posted by asmaha

I know it won't happen but I'd much rather see Caron playing in place of Thornton. Third line is the key and they have been playing great.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

I think we feel confident as long as the third string goalie starts.  But what is the latest on Vokoun and Neuvirth?  Are they out for the whole first round?  Any updates?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I see little resistance in the first round.

Second third and final rounds are going to be hard fought series which could go either way.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

My expectation for this club has been for them to at least get back to the ECF. i don't see any threat from Washington which our defence and goaltending can't counteract that makes me question that expectation. We'll see what comes in the 2nd round (hopefully).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I am confident that they can repeat but will accept a trip to the conference finals. If something major happens, like an injury to Chara or Thomas, then all bets are off.

I know it is not likely but I have a feeling that Horton will make an appearance somewhere down the line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Confident they can get to the Eastern Conference Final if they want to.

They have the chance to be the first team since Detroit to win back to back Cups, and the first in Bruins history.  That should be motivation enough.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Confidence Level:
    In Response to Re: Confidence Level : Lets be honest, the B's will be lucky to see the 2nd round...and thats only because of their usual support from Gregorys Daddys lackies.  And they definitely won't see the 3rd without lots and lots and lots of help from Gregorys Daddy sycopants.
    Posted by null

Get over it loser you lost

Sections
Shortcuts