Congrats from Habs Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswin4please. Show patswin4please's posts

Congrats from Habs Fan

It breaks my heart as a lifelong Habs fan, but congrats to the B's and all their fans.  The B's were clearly the better team in the finals, and way more likeable than the chokers on the canuckleheads.  It is a well-deserved cup by both the team and their fans. 

Looking forward to next year's playoff rematch!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Congrats from Habs Fan

Here's to you.
    Good Sports always welcome. God knows they see rare these days.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Congrats from Habs Fan:
    [QUOTE]It breaks my heart as a lifelong Habs fan, but congrats to the B's and all their fans.  The B's were clearly the better team in the finals, and way more likeable than the chokers on the canuckleheads.  It is a well-deserved cup by both the team and their fans.  Looking forward to next year's playoff rematch!
    Posted by patswin4please[/QUOTE]

Habs fans are not welcome on this board...get lost hypocritical liar I live in Montreal and habs fans are a buch of idiots  ...and get use to it cause the B's are going to win the Cup 3 years in a row ...so now get lost and go back to your CKAC radio in Montreal ...
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats from Habs Fan:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Congrats from Habs Fan : Habs fans are not welcome on this board...get lost hypocritical liar I live in Montreal and habs fans are a buch of idiots  ...and get use to it cause the B's are going to win the Cup 3 years in a row ...so now get lost and go back to your CKAC radio in Montreal ... St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    wonder who's classless here!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Congrats from Habs Fan : Habs fans are not welcome on this board...get lost hypocritical liar I live in Montreal and habs fans are a buch of idiots  ...and get use to it cause the B's are going to win the Cup 3 years in a row ...so now get lost and go back to your CKAC radio in Montreal ..

The usual stupidity most have come to expect from you, Stan. It goes well with the lies, misinformation, and outright ridiculousness you usually post. Congrats on your Stanley cup guess (i refuse to call it a prediction, as predictions have to be based on something other than mere pom-pom waving). Even a blind squirrell etc etc etc......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]It breaks my heart as a lifelong Habs fan, but congrats to the B's and all their fans.  The B's were clearly the better team in the finals, and way more likeable than the chokers on the canuckleheads.  It is a well-deserved cup by both the team and their fans.  Looking forward to next year's playoff rematch!

Well said pats, and I agree absolutely.
    As for stanley, one winning moron balances three losing morons, do the math.
    I lived this one for my best buddy, Mark, who waited impatiently, and passionately for thirty plus years and never got to see it. Hated every goalie (for the most part) since Cheevers, but would have loved TT.
    If you get a chance, do me a favour, and toss one back for Mark.
    Mud in your eye!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Congrats from Habs Fan : Habs fans are not welcome on this board...get lost hypocritical liar I live in Montreal and habs fans are a buch of idiots  ...and get use to it cause the B's are going to win the Cup 3 years in a row ...so now get lost and go back to your CKAC radio in Montreal ... St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 St anley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Stanley, we've waited too long for this win to be doing it without class. Being a gracious winner is  what we all should be right now. I, for one,  appreciate the class shown by the OP and others like him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Thank you.  Nice post. I know a few Habs fans that were cheering for the Bruins and some that just couldn't bring themselves to do so.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats from Habs Fan : Stanley, we've waited too long for this win to be doing it without class. Being a gracious winner is  what we all should be right now. I, for one,  appreciate the class shown by the OP and others like him.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dezaruchi please read this message carefully...3 years ago I was on CBC Coast to coast just before game 7 against the habs ....I was interviewed by a CBC journalist because I had been attacked by a frustrated habs driver fan ...why ?? Cause I was walking my dog after a Bruins win with my B's jersey on ...when he saw me he blew his horn at me and I tough he was a Bruins fan so I lift both arms in the air and he ran at me with his car he almost killed my dog and I got away cause I dove on the ground ....this year I was at the Bell center when Pacioretty got hit by Chara ....my son had his Chara jersey on...we tried to leave the building asap and almost got killed (I am not kidding you) ...and you are going to tell me to win with class ! ! !   Listen to me if you have a friend habs fan that was cheering for the B's in the final ...let me know when he dies I will go spit on his coffin ....I live in the heart of Montreal my friend and when the habs win a regular season game all the talk on radio TV or in the newspapers is the habs , front page of every newspapers the whole town knows who won the night before ....the BRUINS just won the Stanley Cup and most of the people (I'm not talking of the real hockey fans) dont even know that the Stanley Cup has been won .......Believe me my friend this is not a hockey town at all ....its all about the Mtl Canadians thats all they dont give a crap about any other team in the NHL ...other than when those other teams play against the BRUINS ....all the medias here in Montreal favored Tampa Bay to beat the Bruins in 5 or 6 ...all the medias here in Montreal favored the Canucks against our B's ....so dont talk to me about class those b.xxtards (Habs fans) they have zero less zero class they're just a bunch of brainless animals ...so when a habs fan congradulate you he is just an hypocritical moron son of a x.....so tell him to go to hell and please leave me alone with those habsholes....I am surrounded by those morons so dont spoil my moments of joy I dont need a ahbs fan to celebrate

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

i guess Hab fans outside MTL are sane. have a guy on my block who was more than gracious. then again my dog is bigger than his.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats from Habs Fan : dezaruchi please read this message carefully...3 years ago I was on CBC Coast to coast just before game 7 against the habs ....I was interviewed by a CBC journalist because I had been attacked by a frustrated habs driver fan ...why ?? Cause I was walking my dog after a Bruins win with my B's jersey on ...when he saw me he blew his horn at me and I tough he was a Bruins fan so I lift both arms in the air and he ran at me with his car he almost killed my dog and I got away cause I dove on the ground ....this year I was at the Bell center when Pacioretty got hit by Chara ....my son had his Chara jersey on...we tried to leave the building asap and almost got killed (I am not kidding you) ...and you are going to tell me to win with class ! ! !   Listen to me if you have a friend habs fan that was cheering for the B's in the final ...let me know when he dies I will go spit on his coffin ....I live in the heart of Montreal my friend and when the habs win a regular season game all the talk on radio TV or in the newspapers is the habs , front page of every newspapers the whole town knows who won the night before ....the BRUINS just won the Stanley Cup and most of the people (I'm not talking of the real hockey fans) dont even know that the Stanley Cup has been won .......Believe me my friend this is not a hockey town at all ....its all about the Mtl Canadians thats all they dont give a crap about any other team in the NHL ...other than when those other teams play against the BRUINS ....all the medias here in Montreal favored Tampa Bay to beat the Bruins in 5 or 6 ...all the medias here in Montreal favored the Canucks against our B's ....so dont talk to me about class those b.xxtards (Habs fans) they have zero less zero class they're just a bunch of brainless animals ...so when a habs fan congradulate you he is just an hypocritical moron son of a x.....so tell him to go to hell and please leave me alone with those habsholes....I am surrounded by those morons so dont spoil my moments of joy I dont need a ahbs fan to celebrate Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Why don't you move somewhere else, you must be a very unhappy and bitter  person....3/4 of your post is false and heinous... i pity you and no one in Montreal have to root for the Bruins .... wake up it's Montreal normal they root for their team ,get some help you're sick...and full of rage, I don't envy you at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats from Habs Fan : dezaruchi please read this message carefully...3 years ago I was on CBC Coast to coast just before game 7 against the habs ....I was interviewed by a CBC journalist because I had been attacked by a frustrated habs driver fan ...why ?? Cause I was walking my dog after a Bruins win with my B's jersey on ...when he saw me he blew his horn at me and I tough he was a Bruins fan so I lift both arms in the air and he ran at me with his car he almost killed my dog and I got away cause I dove on the ground ....this year I was at the Bell center when Pacioretty got hit by Chara ....my son had his Chara jersey on...we tried to leave the building asap and almost got killed (I am not kidding you) ...and you are going to tell me to win with class ! ! !   Listen to me if you have a friend habs fan that was cheering for the B's in the final ...let me know when he dies I will go spit on his coffin ....I live in the heart of Montreal my friend and when the habs win a regular season game all the talk on radio TV or in the newspapers is the habs , front page of every newspapers the whole town knows who won the night before ....the BRUINS just won the Stanley Cup and most of the people (I'm not talking of the real hockey fans) dont even know that the Stanley Cup has been won .......Believe me my friend this is not a hockey town at all ....its all about the Mtl Canadians thats all they dont give a crap about any other team in the NHL ...other than when those other teams play against the BRUINS ....all the medias here in Montreal favored Tampa Bay to beat the Bruins in 5 or 6 ...all the medias here in Montreal favored the Canucks against our B's ....so dont talk to me about class those b.xxtards (Habs fans) they have zero less zero class they're just a bunch of brainless animals ...so when a habs fan congradulate you he is just an hypocritical moron son of a x.....so tell him to go to hell and please leave me alone with those habsholes....I am surrounded by those morons so dont spoil my moments of joy I dont need a ahbs fan to celebrate Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

lol stanley, tell us how you really feel about habs fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Stanley is probably a psychopath and a mythomaniac, first he almost lost his dog and second his child was almost killed LOL sorry for you I don't believe a word coming from your bitter mouth!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley is probably a psychopath and a mythomaniac, first he almost lost his dog and second his child was almost killed LOL sorry for you I don't believe a word coming from your bitter mouth!
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]
    58 years old and fully happy with my lovely wife ...I kept a video of my interview on CBC....I have also attached a pic with me and Oveshkin since you wouldnt believe it  with my Bruins hat ..and me and Marcel Dionne 2nd scorer of all time in the NHL
    Regards ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and how about a pic with Kevin Lowe (Oilers GM)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and finally here is a picture of the CBC journalist that came to my place for the interview

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Very gracious, good sport, thank you

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Since I haven't had the experience of being mowed down by any wacky Habs fan -- I appreciate you recognizing the Cup run. For what ever it's worth -- I feel like your team as well as the Bolts would have turned Luongo inside out if given the chance. Either of those 2 series wins by the B's could have gone either way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

it could be anybody but him i bet a 10. it ain't you ! what do u think bro, you think i'm right ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sorry to try to tell you how to act Stanley. I just think you shouldn't be so quick to paint every Habs fan with the same brush simply because you've had some unfortunate incidents with some. I guess we just have different ideas about how to treat this situation since it's not like we're used to the Bruins owning the Cup. You've chosen the greasy route. I'm going to try being as gracious as possible....different stokes I guess........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey Habs fan,

When you read what Stanley wrote, did you fall out of your chair and call lawyer in an attempt to draw a lawsuit?

You are whom you root for.  Beat it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Oh man. This thread got depressing. We're supposed to show the world how champions act. Sad.

Thanks to the original poster. Regardless of how many Habs fans act, this one took the time to come on here and say some classy things without a hint of backhandedness. Thanks, buddy. Look forward to many more epic battles.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK I rest my case....its Over ...Let me enjoy the parade and celebrate the Bruins' victory ..let me enjoy the moment