Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star

Really ?
    Leaf fans are alive and kicking.
    They figured out how to rig the ballot voting just like the Habs a few years ago.
    Enjoy Ottawa.
    Allstar game is a joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star

Isnt it more about who's got the fastest shot?
     the game is exhibition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star

At least the NHL is being honest about it, asking that you vote for your favorite players instead of asking you to vote for who you think is most deserving.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star:
    [QUOTE]Really ? Leaf fans are alive and kicking. They figured out how to rig the ballot voting just like the Habs a few years ago. Enjoy Ottawa. Allstar game is a joke.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Hey, don't rain on our parade!

Now if we can only find a way to vote for the Stanley Cup winner instead of having to actually play the games, we'd be golden!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star : Hey, don't rain on our parade! Now if we can only find a way to vote for the Stanley Cup winner instead of having to actually play the games, we'd be golden!
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Good one!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Congrats to James The Thrill Reimer?- Top Vote Getter among goalies, True All Star : Hey, don't rain on our parade! Now if we can only find a way to vote for the Stanley Cup winner instead of having to actually play the games, we'd be golden!
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]
    ha! good one... i think you're a little optimistic with your prediction though.... leafs champs in 2????, i wouldn't go that far. 3???? or 4????- who's to say? what's another 1000 years in the grand scheme of things? he he he. note to leafs, you must make the playoffs, in order to win the stanley cup.  i'm sorry LRH, you're a good guy, i just can't help it. i guess i'll get coal in my stocking this year. awww it's worth it!   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

"Global" NHL fans know their hockey. 

After all, Reimer is clearly on of the best goalies in the world, just look at his numbers:
    - 29th in the NHL in GAA (2.86)
    - 33rd in the NHL in SV% (.900)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

only wanted troll a troll on this thread. 
    LRH no hard feelings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

A true AHL er!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I'd love to see Looch in an allstar game, that would liven it up, just like Taz used to!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The truth is the voting system is a joke, the nhl knows it and so do we.. Id rather see the stanly cup finalists captains pick the east/west teams with rules .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]only wanted troll a troll on this thread.  LRH no hard feelings.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

None taking.  The process is seriously flawed.

Maybe the coaches and GMs need to make the selections

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Reimer can lick the sweat off Tim Thomas's bag. That should be about as close as Reimer gets to the All-Star game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Whos James Reimer?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

The allstar game is basically a mid season nuisance to fans who enjoy watching real hockey being played by the best.

This break annoys the hell out of me.  It's pretty much everything about the NHL I can't stand all rolled into 3 days.  I have been staying clear of this "game" for some time now.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i usually tape the skills competition, and skip the game altogether. no defense, no hitting= not hockey. i feel for the goalies.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

LHR, at least your team seems to be two steps forward and one step back. The Canadiens are just doing the moonwalk to oblivion.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The fan allstars used to be fairly legit. Guys like Mario, Jagr, Bourque, Roy. I think they have to ditch the online thing. It's become ridiculous.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

[QUOTE]Whos James Reimer?
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

I hear this being said with Pedro Martinez's voice, ala "who is Karim Garcia?" Too funny!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The fans, who are paying the bills, should get to see who they want play in the All Star game. They also want to see TT, so why be mad?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and start voting to the max (30 times) for TT...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I like the voting for many reasons.  I dislike allstar games.  The other reasons I like the current voting, it clearly shows how the NHL caters to certain urban groupings!  Toronto and Montreal.... Vancouver is not far off. I love the Philly winter classics too, wow, I hope they get their azzes kicked by the Rangers.  Time to have an Anaheim/LA winter classic...hehehehe.

Sections
Shortcuts