Congrats to the Caps

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Congrats to the Caps

The Caps are a talented team, and they had an all-in mentality. They deserved to win this series. Hats off to them.

We complained about calls, some chippy play, crying to the media, etc. throughout the series, but in hindsight, they were a classy, competitive, and motivated team.

I think players, coaches, and fans in hockey are quicker than any other sport to complain about penalties and cheap play than any other sport; that's due to the speed and emotion, and the fact that it's easier to see things from above than it is on the ice. The bottom line is that it's how you judge the team after the series, and in this one, my hat is off to them (unlike Vancouver, Montreal, etc., and not different than Tampa).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

great series by two very good teams. Thanks to the Bruins for an exciting season. Congrats to the Caps for their victory.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Caps:
    [QUOTE]great series by two very good teams. Thanks to the Bruins for an exciting season. Congrats to the Caps for their victory.
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    That sums it up for me too. Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to the Caps : There's always one a hole who can't admit that his team was beaten by a better team. Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say better team. Maybe better at that moment. A healthy Horton, Rask, McQuaid and Bergeron would have made all the difference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They made the Bruins play their game and it was a total team effort.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Caps:
    [QUOTE]Imagine boston fans "booing" the Bruins !   Yikes .... Karma comes back to bite the Bruins on the rear end  ..... and the cheer you hear is coming from Vancouver ! Such classy fans .... Go Caps Go !
    Posted by NormE[/QUOTE]
    How about those Canucks in the playoffs this year. Hey at least you got the Presidents Cup again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

This was the first time a 7 game playoff had all 7 games decided by one goal. And you also had 4 overtime games. I'm sad but it was a heck of a series. One of the best ever.

Sections
Shortcuts