Congrats to the Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Congrats to the Leafs

They played a great series and probably deserved to win it.  They played hard and clean, unlike a couple other Canadien teams I can think of.  Tough way to lose but I'm sure they'll be back next year for more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Congrats to the Leafs

The Leafs are for real.  Like the 2009 Bruins, on the rise!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

^Agreed. The Leafs played a great series and gave the Bruins all they could handle. There are several players that I liked watching on the Leaf's side.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Cheap, diving babies.

Back to your cribs.

Starting with the King of Splash, Van Riemsdyk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Cheap, diving babies.

Back to your cribs.

Haha you're right, he's the only one though.  I like a lot of their guys - Lupul and Grabo can play on my team any day

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Those rebounds Reimer gave up all series reared their ugly head.

Congrats on blowing it Leafs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Cheap, diving babies.

Back to your cribs.

He got under our skins and the Bruin he and Lupol kept throwing themselves in the crease to interfere.

JVR did get a nice elbow in the face by Kelly, but the that play started with JVR hitting Kelly without the puck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

All show and no go Phaneuf needs to be gone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Leafs are the Canadian team I cheer for. They played a good series but came up short to a better team. There's little to be ashamed of in Leafland. I actually am a little bit happy for Kessel that he was able to actually play some good 2 way hockey for them. Hell of a series. Epic comeback in game 7. Go Bruins!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

The Leafs are for real.  Like the 2009 Bruins, on the rise!

Yep!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Are you serious? That might be the worst collapse in NHL history!  Jesus. They're 8 minutes away with a 3 goal lead, all the momentum, etc, and they lose?

"Congrats"?

lol!

Their entire province is on a suicide watch and it's "congrats"? I would have congratulated them if it weren't for a total collapse that will be talked about for decades.

There isn't a person on the planet that cares about your opinion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

The Leafs are the Canadian team I cheer for. They played a good series but came up short to a better team. There's little to be ashamed of in Leafland. I actually am a little bit happy for Kessel that he was able to actually play some good 2 way hockey for them. Hell of a series. Epic comeback in game 7. Go Bruins!

Mine is them sens.   Tell me you wont cheer when Neil is destroying guys.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

They played a great series and probably deserved to win it.  They played hard and clean, unlike a couple other Canadien teams I can think of.  Tough way to lose but I'm sure they'll be back next year for more.

Are you serious? That might be the worst collapse in NHL history!  Jesus. They're 8 minutes away with a 3 goal lead, all the momentum, etc, and they lose?

"Congrats"?

lol!

Their entire province is on a suicide watch and it's "congrats"? I would have congratulated them if it weren't for a total collapse that will be talked about for decades.

They weren't up by 3 with 8 minutes left. There was 11minutes left when the Bruins pulled within 2.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Mine is them sens.   Tell me you wont cheer when Neil is destroying guys.  

Lots of people I'll be happy to see running each other in that series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

"Congrats"?

lol!

They weren't up by 3 with 8 minutes left. There was 11minutes left when the Bruins pulled within 2.

Whatever it was!  10 minutes??! And then you lose in OT?

Admit it, it was a huge collapse, arguably the worst collapse in NHL history next to our own in 2010.

They had all the momentum from the last 2 games and the series! CHrist, even the refs were in their pocket.

Horrendous.

This was freak, I imagine how they fans are felling, something compared to what we felt in sb 42

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This was a depressing Game 7 overall with an incredible comeback and finish. They had no business even being in that position.

Depressing?  That's like going to a movie with a bikini model, somehow banging her back and your pad later, and being depressed because the movie sucked.

Delete you account.  No one cares about a thing you have to say.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"Congrats"?

lol!

Whatever it was!  10 minutes??! And then you lose in OT?

Admit it, it was a huge collapse, arguably the worst collapse in NHL history next to our own in 2010.

They had all the momentum from the last 2 games and the series! CHrist, even the refs were in their pocket.

Horrendous.

The Leafs could've folded when they were down 3-1 in the series. They blew it to a much better team. You didn't even keep watching so you have no idea how they collapsed. Don't even give us that garbage about the refs either. They did a pretty good job of letting them play tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

For a team that wasn't good defensivelty all year and struggled down the stretch, Toronto played very well. We didn't show up for game 5 and that gave them life. I thought we'd pound Kessel into the ice but he had a great series, and I'm sure he played with extra insentive to to stick it to CJ. Reimer has already made them forget Luongo. This game 7 experience will make then stronger next season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I don't like JVR (at all), Lupul, or Phaneuf.

I do like most of the rest of them. I like Reimer quite a bit.

...and I said it before recently, Kessel has actually turned into a hockey player.

The Leafs are the Laffs no more.

with that said...enjoy your summer, boys.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts