Congrats to the Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Congrats to the Leafs

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

They played a great series and probably deserved to win it.  They played hard and clean, unlike a couple other Canadien teams I can think of.  Tough way to lose but I'm sure they'll be back next year for more.

Are you serious? That might be the worst collapse in NHL history!  Jesus. They're 8 minutes away with a 3 goal lead, all the momentum, etc, and they lose?

"Congrats"?

lol!

Their entire province is on a suicide watch and it's "congrats"? I would have congratulated them if it weren't for a total collapse that will be talked about for decades.

They weren't up by 3 with 8 minutes left. There was 11minutes left when the Bruins pulled within 2.

Whatever it was!  10 minutes??! And then you lose in OT?

Admit it, it was a huge collapse, arguably the worst collapse in NHL history next to our own in 2010.

They had all the momentum from the last 2 games and the series! CHrist, even the refs were in their pocket.

Horrendous.

This was freak, I imagine how they fans are felling, something compared to what we felt in sb 42

Exactly. Just pure luck.   Look at some of these dorky Bruins fans as is if they knew it all along.

Luckiest Game 7 at home down 3 under 10 minutes I've ever seen. LMAO

I feel like Bill Ranford in the '90 FInals.  

Rusty like the Pats forum there are some anoying guys here too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Surprising to see the Leafs take the Bruins to game 7, especially after being down 3 games to 1. It should serve to help them in the future, though I think the Bruins will continue to "own" them mentally for a loooooooooooooong time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

They played a great series and probably deserved to win it.  They played hard and clean, unlike a couple other Canadien teams I can think of.  Tough way to lose but I'm sure they'll be back next year for more.

Are you serious? That might be the worst collapse in NHL history!  Jesus. They're 8 minutes away with a 3 goal lead, all the momentum, etc, and they lose?

"Congrats"?

lol!

Their entire province is on a suicide watch and it's "congrats"? I would have congratulated them if it weren't for a total collapse that will be talked about for decades.

They weren't up by 3 with 8 minutes left. There was 11minutes left when the Bruins pulled within 2.

Admit it, it was a huge collapse, arguably the worst collapse in NHL history next to our own in 2010.

They had all the momentum from the last 2 games and the series! CHrist, even the refs were in their pocket.

Horrendous.

The Leafs could've folded when they were down 3-1 in the series. They blew it to a much better team. You didn't even keep watching so you have no idea how they collapsed. Don't even give us that garbage about the refs either. They did a pretty good job of letting them play tonight.

Oh, I watched.  Me leaving the thread doesn't mean I wasn't watching, dummy.

You geeks are a piece of work.  Jacobs wet dream.

You're the one who said you started channel surfing jag off. Get your story straight or come up with better lies. Either way, you look like a fool.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

"Congrats"?

lol!

Horrendous.

This was freak, I imagine how they fans are felling, something compared to what we felt in sb 42

Exactly. Just pure luck.   Look at some of these dorky Bruins fans as is if they knew it all along.

Luckiest Game 7 at home down 3 under 10 minutes I've ever seen. LMAO

I feel like Bill Ranford in the '90 FInals.  

Are you even a Bruins fan ? Why don't you enjoy thee moment you fool. The Bruins just pulled off a comeback of epic proportions and your sitting here complaining ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Tip of the cap.

NEXT!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I give props to the Leafs for a solid showing against a better team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I just heard team 1050 in Toronto calling the play when Kessel scored ,  RHO hwo's that knob ?  another un-orginal Torontian Leaf announcer , screaming THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL.  It does not make sense the Leafs chanting it !

SO no congrats to him ! (the 1050am radio guy SUK IT ! )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I just heard team 1050 in Toronto calling the play when Kessel scored ,  RHO hwo's that knob ?  another un-orginal Torontian Leaf announcer , screaming THANK YOU KESSEL THANK YOU KESSEL.  It does not make sense the Leafs chanting it !

SO no congrats to him !

Since the trade, the Bruins have won 6 playoff series. The Leafs are still stuck at zero series wins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I feel sorry for Leaf fans. Except the arrogant ones.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I heard Joe Bowen's call on that third Leaf goal, Legion.  If there is an all-homer announcer 4 cd box set out there, that blowhard is in it.  He's the same loudmouth who bellowed "BLESS YOU BOYS!" when Nik Boreshevski got the winner in OT vs Detroit back in the early 90's.  And Holy Mackinaw?  Come on, man! Enough with that already.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

SO no congrats to him !

Since the trade, the Bruins have won 6 playoff series. The Leafs are still stuck at zero series wins.

And only 46 years between championships, dez - and counting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Well, at the very least the Leafs and their fans returned to earth Monday. Just like Chris Hadfield. Except he's a winner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You got to give it the Leaf fans ; See Vancouver that's how you leave the premises in an ordinarily fashion. fast fwd till the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veuxf_kqI1Q&sns=tw

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You got to give it the Leaf fans ; See Vancouver that's how you leave the premises in an ordinarily fashion. fast fwd till the end.

Great find BS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Stunned silence after the goal.  Complete opposite from the night before when some buddies and I were down there.  Understandably so.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Absolutely, and to their coaches who told Franson to shoot at Chara who is screening Rask better than any offensive player. Is Big Z too slow lately and totally blocking Rask's sight lines ?. They turned their season around and almost stole a big one, while showing everyone the Bruins weak points on defense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Joe Bowen.  Guy's the worst homer I've ever heard.  Gives routine plays by average Leaf players the full tongue bath, and starts chatting about his azaelias to ... I think Jim Ralph does colour ... every time the opposition has the puck.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

The Leafs gave it that good old college try. I'll give them that.

Fortunately for them the Bruins played, at most, 60 minutes of Bruin hockey the entire series, and, unfortunately for them, it was enough to lose, but it kept the series interesting. It helped MLS&E make oodles of money in eight days (as if they didn't make enough, already).

I hope Leaf fans take this series with a grain of salt. You still have a long way to go. Once you make the playoffs after an 82-game schedule, you will have come to the next step.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I have nothing but respect for that team. Some great young players who played their guts out. Another piece or two and watch out. And like it or not Kessel showed up - he's a great offensive talent.

Kulemin, Grabovski, Kadri, JVR, Lupul, Franson, Fraser, and Def Jake Gardiner can play on my team any day.

It's good for hockey to have the Leafs in the mix-

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Nothing would please me more than 10 more years of the Buds not making the playoffs....well, maybe another cup win by the B's.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

JVR was a punk and Phaneuf, well, Phaneuf; but beyond that the rest of the team did their fans credit.  Up until the very end, at least.  I think I may even have to retire my disdain for Kessel.  It's taken a long time, but it seems like he might finally be getting it.

I was thinking they were more like the 2008 Bruins.  Battling back from down 3-1 only to get reminded that they are not ready in game 7.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sw4288. Show sw4288's posts

As a leaf fan I gotta say your Bruins are absolutely amazing. Never say die. You gotta love that. Obviously I'm still sick to my stomach over what happened last night. I'll probably never get over it. I loved the respect these teams showed eachother throughout the series, there wasn't a lot of bad blood. Like you guys there are some players I don't like but overall what a team you got there. Looking forward to my guys growing and getting better. I hope you win another cup. Enjoy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree.  They played a lot like the Bruins - good hard-nosed hockey with very little whining.  Canucks and Habs should take notice.

Sections
Shortcuts