Congrats to us the fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Congrats to us the fans!

Wow the suffering is over, congrats to all of us!

Bs show major stones!

Lets finish this off!

Thanks to Bs Legion for keeping the faith!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Congrats to us the fans!

In Response to Congrats to us the fans!:
    [QUOTE]Wow the suffering is over, congrats to all of us! Bs show major stones! Lets finish this off! Thanks to Bs Legion for keeping the faith!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

all of us jj u have some nerve

Cheer Up Sheep!

posted at 4/16/2011 9:36 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=0e0bbc5c1663f106a95ca478eec8ea67&plckUserId=0e0bbc5c1663f106a95ca478eec8ea67">
    First: 1/21/2010
    Last: 5/27/2011
    Cheer Up Sheep!

The future is bright!

Chara 7yrs left & 7 mill per
    Bergeron 3yrs left & 5 mill per
    Thomas 2yrs left & 5 mill per
    Savard 7yrs left 5 mill per

Did I miss anybody ..........

Oh wait Ryder will be re-signed for 4 more years at 4 million per

at a boy PC keep reaching for those stars!

Sheep keep buying those over stuffed Bs hands and division champs banners!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

cough cough...  you saw the light after beating the Habs.  GOOD FOR YOU!
    Loyal,  tonight is a night to forgive and forget.
    Me an Lover here had our run ins since last season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

NO EXCUSES POSTED AFTER THE 2ND MTL LOSS
    APOLOGIES ALL AROUND 

BY THE WAY HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE ON YOU HANDS
    TO DIG THAT UP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to us the fans!:
    [QUOTE]cough cough...  you saw the light after beating the Habs.  GOOD FOR YOU! Loyal,  tonight is a night to forgive and forget. Me an Lover here had our run ins since last season.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Thanks Legion your all class.
    You provide alot of good insight on this site,
    keep up the good work

Yes I am getting choked up too, I had to apologize to
    Stanley too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]cough cough...  you saw the light after beating the Habs.  GOOD FOR YOU! Loyal,  tonight is a night to forgive and forget. Me an Lover here had our run ins since last season.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

i have much respect for u legion. jj gets a pass. jj not hard at all. i just thought i remembered u as a bruins hater especially with name-jjlover.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

You clown

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

We should all be proud Bruin Fans right now. Their hard work has paid off and only 4 more wins to that cup. They have overcome most of their demons and only the Canacks in our way. It will not be easy but they will find the way. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yawn, f the fans.

gratz to the players

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to us the fans! : i have much respect for u legion. jj gets a pass. jj not hard at all. i just thought i remembered u as a bruins hater especially with name-jjlover.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your forgiveness

Not time to dwell on the past, my negative posts stem from frustrating
    losses. Have been a die hard fan since 1980.

Canucks can be had getting to Luongo and his soft underbelly is the key.

Up front after the Sedins and Kessler what else is there?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to us the fans! : Thanks for your forgiveness Not time to dwell on the past, my negative posts stem from frustrating losses. Have been a die hard fan since 1980. Canucks can be had getting to Luongo and his soft underbelly is the key. Up front after the Sedins and Kessler what else is there?
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

how about im sorry for being like that i just have been taking so much negativity for being a bruins fan from co-workers, friends and even family. u were alittle insufferable during Montreal series and remember being aggravated with your posts. 1. cause im just a bruins die-hard and was dying for this bruins team to prove everyone wrong. 2 because part of what u were saying was right and i didnt want acknowledge it. they played bad those 1st two games and the piling on was horrible. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to us the fans! : how about im sorry for being like that i just have been taking so much negativity for being a bruins fan from co-workers, friends and even family. u were alittle insufferable during Montreal series and remember being aggravated with your posts. 1. cause im just a bruins die-hard and was dying for this bruins team to prove everyone wrong. 2 because part of what u were saying was right and i didnt want acknowledge it. they played bad those 1st two games and the piling on was horrible. 
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

You think you suffered I had to wear HABS gear in 2002 2004
    and 2007 for a week for those 3 Bs losses in the playoffs
    and I work in a huge office complex with many Habs fans.

Any how we are over this right

Enjoy the finals!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

[QUOTE]No, no. Congrats to the fans, especially the ultra loyal ones who have shelled out so much cash in the last 30+ years to attend games.  The long, suffering wait is over. Like the OP said, finish it off and bring it home. The fans have deserved better for a long, long time and it;s about time.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

My Honey bee is right

Love you

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Seek help.  Trolling and creating board names following me around?  Pathetic, kid.

king is this thing with the queen serious? i actually enjoy your posts and if i see the burger king guy usually stop but this whole wife thing is just weird. what the hell is going on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]No, no. Congrats to the fans, especially the ultra loyal ones who have shelled out so much cash in the last 30+ years to attend games.  The long, suffering wait is over. Like the OP said, finish it off and bring it home. The fans have deserved better for a long, long time and it;s about time.

Amen king, and I have the closet full of jersey's to prove it. Today I'm wearing my Wesley one. Tomorrow I might fish out Juneau. I'm pretty sure I have enough to wear a different one everyday until this ends (I think there's even a Lacher one buried in there somewhere).

Sections
Shortcuts