congrats to Vancouver!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

congrats to Vancouver!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: congrats to Vancouver!

In Response to congrats to Vancouver!:
    [QUOTE]First of Donkeys what is a Canuck is that like an Expo? Congrats on the win on sat you needed a 5 on 3 and 5 minute major to win. Now go burn your city! PS how much cash and ladies of the night did you have to fork over ot the IOC for the olympics.
    Posted by SEABASS2014[/QUOTE]

What a nonsensical post.

How much cash?  About the same amount as that corruption-filled boondoggled hole-in-the-ground freeway/tunnel in downtown Boston cost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2014. Show SEABASS2014's posts

In Response to Re: congrats to Vancouver!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to congrats to Vancouver! : What a nonsensical post. How much cash?  About the same amount as that corruption-filled boondoggled hole-in-the-ground freeway/tunnel in downtown Boston cost.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Yeah you are right if Boston hosted the olympics I am sure organizers
    would ensure pillars that introduce stars malfunction and fall on their
    heads! Gretzky dodged a bullet there.

The Canucks are just another example of how their city continues to lose and embarrass itself time after time. Cheer up at least its not Buffalo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Well at least Buffalo did'nt burn after they lost the 7th gm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

49, all I've ever seen you do on here is chime in when people bash Vancouver. It's beyond lame.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I watched Vancouver lose 2-1 last night in Florida. Guess they didn't have enough phony penalties go their way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

TSK TSK, the Big Dig is actually useful for more than one month. The Olympic Village?

In Response to Re: congrats to Vancouver!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to congrats to Vancouver! : What a nonsensical post. How much cash?  About the same amount as that corruption-filled boondoggled hole-in-the-ground freeway/tunnel in downtown Boston cost.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Well to be fair the Big Dig was... at best a huge failure. Ceiling tiles crushing people. Flooding. Set backs. Additional funding requests. It certainly cleaned everything up, but wow. Long time coming.

On another note, they need to add GPS anteannas in there so that when I have my GPS on it doesn't cause it to tweak out lol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Have some class seabass!   That is all.

Sections
Shortcuts