congrats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MON3AL11. Show MON3AL11's posts

congrats

I want to say congratulations on beating my habs and your game 1 win against the flyers.  Enjoy it while you can, because it won't last.  You all will choke in the end just like last year, and really will end up going nowhere, every year like always. Your organization suks.  When was the last time you won a cup.  Losers. We canadiens are still better off than you- we won more cups than you will ever see in your lifetime and deep down you all are still jealous.  And Fyi, I am now rooting for the flyers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: congrats

In Response to congrats:
    [QUOTE]I want to say congratulations on beating my habs and your game 1 win against the flyers.  Enjoy it while you can, because it won't last.  You all will choke in the end just like last year, and really will end up going nowhere, every year like always. Your organization suks.  When was the last time you won a cup.  Losers. We canadiens are still better off than you- we won more cups than you will ever see in your lifetime and deep down you all are still jealous.  And Fyi, I am now rooting for the flyers.
    Posted by MON3AL11[/QUOTE]
    Your mom told me to tell you to get off of her computer, and to go get your pjs on and go to bed, it's way past your bedtime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

In Response to congrats:
    [QUOTE]I want to say congratulations on beating my habs and your game 1 win against the flyers.  Enjoy it while you can, because it won't last.  You all will choke in the end just like last year, and really will end up going nowhere, every year like always. Your organization suks.  When was the last time you won a cup.  Losers. We canadiens are still better off than you- we won more cups than you will ever see in your lifetime and deep down you all are still jealous.  And Fyi, I am now rooting for the flyers.

this post cut me deep, really. i hope no one in the bruins organization reads this, they will be really upset as well. if it wasn't for todays 7-3 win (while carey price cleans out his locker), i would be crying myself to sleep right now.

on a serious note, i don't really know how to respond to someone that use the term SUKS except to say: enjoy your summer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

CALL 911 much?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Obviously not all is well in Habland. Still unable to accept what happened. 
    Hope the psychololgical scarring isn't too deep.

Alouette, gentille Alouette
    Alouette, je te plumerai!   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

monthreeal, are you old enough to remember the habs winning a cup?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Good thing GSP won last night(In lame boring fashion) or I was worried that the entire city of MTL might commit mass suicide.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

come on guys, take it easy on the guy, he probably had chlorine in his eyes from his diving lessons and didnt know what he was typing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to congrats:

we Canadians are still better off than you- ya enjoy scott gomez for 3 more years at 8 million per. forget about scoring gomez doesn't win faceoff draws. might be a good idea to learn how to spell the team u root for.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Sorry, cant think about round 1 and those we defeated anymore, its onward and upward. Montreal, much like their Stanley Cups, are all in the past.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

This really hurt my feelings, its just mean..
    In Response to congrats:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to congrats:

Your just like your team a complete disgrace.  Keep watching the tape of Chara crunching Pacioretty into the boards... Priceless!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to congrats:

I love when the defeated of Montreal try to prop themselves up by dredging up the fact their team has won the most Cups.  Everyone knows this to be true but it's used as if it is to have some relevance to the present day.  It's like me saying the Bruins are the greatest NHL franchise ever because they once had Bobby Orr, the greatest hockey player in history playing for them. 

This individual can feel free to cling to the Habs' glorious past to use as a shield or pacifier helping to ease the pain of the Boston Bruins ousting their team as much as they like. 

They'll need something much stronger to alter the reality that their beloved Habs were eliminated at the hands of the Bruins and the B's have moved on as a consequence. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: congrats:
    [QUOTE]In Response to congrats : I love when the defeated of Montreal try to prop themselves up by dredging up the fact their team has won the most Cups.  Everyone knows this to be true but it's used as if it is to have some relevance to the present day.  It's like me saying the Bruins are the greatest NHL franchise ever because they once had Bobby Orr, the greatest hockey player in history playing for them.  This individual can feel free to cling to the Habs' glorious past to use as a shield or pacifier helping to ease the pain of the Boston Bruins ousting their team as much as they like.  They'll need something much stronger to alter the reality that their beloved Habs were eliminated at the hands of the Bruins and the B's have moved on as a consequence. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

AMEN! Other than that, I just wanted to post so that this loser can see my profile pic.... It says it all! Enjoy your summer, Montreal!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Who is Montreal?  Did the Bruins play them?

All I know is the Bruins are playing the Flyers now and whatever happened last week is History.

Move on ladies, the Habs are a distant memory--- yesterdays news, irrelevant!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

shipment of visine goes where?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to congrats:
    I am not surprised by your classless post. You should take some lessons from Kennedy on how to be gracious in defeat. Kennedy is the only Habs fan on here that I respect. He has good knowledge of the game. Yes , he can dish some out but he can also take some as well. You on the other hand are just pathetic!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

after the 1st sentence i thought it was gunna be a good montreal fan, then once i got to the 2nd sentence it turned for the worse.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to congrats:

Cactus, is that you?  Is your mommy letting you play on the computer again?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to congrats:

Classless loser, just like your team.  Good luck with that team of yours.  Not going to win any cups with a bunch of divers that don't win games because they're too busy embellishing calls and faking injuries.  And who the heck cares if you won a bunch of cups back in the 70's.  The Bruins will win a cup before the Canadiens bring another one home.  Go call 911 so they can come and change your tampon.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

when was the last time you even made a third round Bruins?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]when was the last time you even made a third round Bruins?
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

You act like a child.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

let this bozo post to himself, i'm sure he could entertain himself all day. stop responding- it gets no where fast

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Who cares....the Bruins are in the playoffs...habs arn't.  The only thing that matters now, is this season. 

Moreover, it sure is nice to play a team that knows how to actually know how to play hockey...that doesn't go around floping on the ground hoping for a foul call.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

When was the last time you made a worthwhile contribution to this boarD?